The Interrogation

I Remember You

Bang Yong Guk POV

Soon I was taken to the police station. When we arrived, the police handled me with much force as they pulled me out of the car, and then pushed me towards the entrance of the police station. Whilst walking I still had the current events replayed in my head, over and over again. No matter how many times... I still didn't regret what I did to my brother..... why should I? Reality wise, he should be the one here, not me. After I walked down many different halls and offices, the two male officers finally put me into a interrogation room. I only had to sit there for a couple of seconds before the same police officers came back. Soon they started to ask me a variety of different questions relating to the fight that had occurred between me and my brother. I didn't give much away, as I waited for ________ - ah to get here. I had used my one call to ring her, asking her..... to tell the police officers about what my brother did to her. After my short phone call with _______ - ah the police officers came in and I explained everything to them. They both agreed, as they both got up and left me in the interrogation room once again.

 

After waiting for a short while one of the police officers that questioned me earlier came into the room and sat in front of me once again. I knew why he was here, because ________ - ah had arrived and they probably have taken her into another interrogation room already.

 

"Your girlfriend is here" He informed me.

 

"Can I see her?" I asked, but I already knew my answer.

 

"Sorry, but since she has important information about your brother. You can't until we have finished questioning her" He explained as he got back up out of the mental chair again, walked out of the room and locked it.

 

I remained in my seat the whole time, waiting patiently as I cupped my hands together, hoping that ________ - ah would be strong enough to be able to cope with telling the police officers what she told me......

 

Your POV

Once you had arrived at the police station and informed the officers at the front desk why you were here. Immediately you was taken away by a tall male officer. He had slightly white streaks coming through his dark, black hair due to aging. Also wrinkles that displayed on his face indicating that he was about in his forties? Meanwhile, as you walked down the corridor all you could think about was Bang Yong Guk. Soon the large male officer lead you into an empty interrogation room. He signaled you to sit at one side of the table whilst he sat at the other.

 

"We've been informed that you have information for us?" The police officer questioned, as another but female officer entered the room and took the seat on the left side of him.

 

"Yes" You quickly state, wanting to get this over as quickly as possible.

 

"Then please tell us this valuable information" The female spoke softly and flashed a small smile to try and make you feel a bit more at ease.

 

After about five minutes of talking, the female officer had took note of everything you had said. You were surprised at how well you were coping with the whole situation, but you felt safe due to being with the police officers. You could tell that the male officer was about to say something, as he had a questionable look upon his face.

 

"Thank you for telling us this information. Now you are sure that it is all right for us to use this information if this ever goes to court?" He asked with a soft voice, also soft face expression.

 

You just simply nod your head and flash a small smile, signaling that you agree with allowing this information to be used if needed. Both police officers then stand up and so do you, as you follow them out of the interrogation room. You had to stay at the front desk to fill in some papers but after that you were able to go home. Himchan was waiting for you this whole time at the front of the police station. He jumps up out of his seat when he sees you and then approaches you with a soft, worried expression on his face.

 

"Did you get to see Bang Yong Guk?" Himchan questioned with a worried tone.

 

"No" You shortly reply with a sad tone.

 

Before we could say anything else to each other, we then saw Bang Yong Guk being lead out one of the interrogation rooms without any handcuffs. He had his huge gummy smile upon his face as he approached you and Himchan. Again, before you could even say a word to Bang Yong Guk, he pulls you into a tight, warm hug and breaths down your left ear.

 

"Thank you ______ - ah. I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused...." Bang Yong Guk spoke softly in his deep voice.

 

"It's understandable Oppa. Anyways, I still love you so no worries" You sweetly reply and hug him tighter than ever before.

 

Meanwhile, Himchan just awkwardly stands there beside you both as he watches you two cuddle one another. To break the awkwardness he coughs gently, which breaks your hug with Bang Yong Guk. 

 

"Oh, sorry mate" Bang Yong Guk apologizes and brings Himchan into a warm hug.

 

Himchan just laughs out loud as he hugs Bang Yong Guk back. Soon after they break from the hug Bang Yong Guk has a word with the police officers at the front desk, also signing some papers before he could finally leave the police station. Once he was able to leave, you all left within a rush as you all made a dash towards Himchan's car. You were so happy that Bang Yong Guk was out now and that you could all go home. Daehyun had rang Himchan's phone, which Bang Yong Guk picked up for him since he was busy driving. He had a quick chat with Daehyun over the phone before ending it and turning his attention back to you and your previous conversation with him. You wanted to have some alone time with Bang Yong Guk since things have been a bit..... stressful lately and well you needed to tell him something important as well!

 

"Yah! Himchan could you please drop me and Bang Yong Guk off at my place?" You asked Himchan in a sweet, cute voice which he surely couldn't refuse.

 

"That's fine by me since it seems that I am going to be the taxi man for the day" Himchan replied, as he released a deep sigh at the end.

 

"Thank you Oppa" You giggled at Himchan's silliness since he was acting all sad.

 

Bang Yong Guk chuckled too at Himchan's silliness, but he was slowly growing in concern about what actually you wanted to talk to him about.......

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have many reasons to why I updated this like a snail..... and here are some of them:

For one, to be honest I did write more than this previously but then I decided to scrap it all and restart it.

Two, I have been cheeky and been starting other stories off, also oneshots  ^_^

Third, I have been way busy with college -_- so stressful!

 

But anyways some good news! I am off today so I should update this story again, maybe a third time???? Also I don't know about you guys but I'm still at college..... and I don't finish until tomorrow, which :(

 

Although, throughout the 2 weeks holidays I will update this story again!! :D 

 

I would just like to say a HUGE thank you for supporting me and for being patient :)

I promise that I will try harder to update!!!!!

I guess this is bye for now guys :D

 

P.S.

        Sorry this is such a small chapter >,<