Flash Back Part 2

I Remember You

The Flashback

For the rest of the afternoon you pretended like you didn't know anything, none of the wiser. This made Bang Yong Guk happy, but made Nam even happier because he knew what he had planned would break you two up and for good. It was nearing six at night when Bang Yong Nam left you and Guk. You felt happy that he left but the sudden thought of where Guk was going at half seven still remained in your mind. You cuddled into him in the sofa so tight he felt like he couldn't breath that's when he pushed you away. 

 

"Yah! _____ - ah if you hug me any tighter I won't be able to breath" Bang Yong Guk said in his deep husky voice. You released him a little bit, but you really didn't want too. You hid your face as well, even after three years being together he still made you feel butterflies and make you act all shy. Bang Yong Guk noticed that you were hiding your face that's when he kisses you on the top of your head, after his lips leave your hair a smile is plastered on his face. You felt even more shy and fuzzy now than ever, but then the sudden thought of where he was going at half seven made you snap out of it. Bang Yong Guk again was able to read your face, he then placed a worried face expression on his face and then asked.

 

"What's wrong? You look upset or like something bothering you?" He spoke, as he raised himself up into a sitting position, as he was lying down before. You follow his movement and after settling back down again you then answered his question.

 

"I was just wondering.... maybe we could have a night in. Just me and you, how about it?" As you said 'how about it' you looked up at Bang Yong Guk as he was looking down at you. However, his face expression was unreadable as he then replied.

 

"I'm sorry, I have made plans with my brother. He wants to have boy's night. Sorry can we make it another night?" When he spoke to you it seemed a bit cold, more like a bit off for him like he was hiding something but you already knew he was lying and you couldn't believe he was going to go through with the date as well. When it approached seven o'clock Bang Yong Guk got off the sofa leaving you in the living room, watching tv alone. You released a big, long, deep sigh as you knew that he left you to go and get ready for his 'big night'. When he was finally finished getting ready he came into the living room to give you a final kiss and a hug, but he did this with only one hand because he had a bag in the other. Before he shut the door he said his final goodbyes.

 

"Goodbye, I should be staying at his all night and be back in the morning so don't worry or wait up for me okay. Love you" and off he went. You felt a bit relieved that he said 'love you' at the end and he was taking a bag but then you began to have thoughts rushing through your head again.

 

Your Thoughts

*Why is he taking a bag? Maybe he is really staying at his brother's and I heard it all wrong. Or maybe that's what he wants me to think, making it look like a cover for the real thing, which is the DATE!!! In the bag will be clean clothes right? Clean clothes to change into after the night with the lads or to change into after having a night with that Jieun girl whatever her name was..... Why am I getting so worked up and jealous anyways......? Bang Yong Guk would never cheat on me right?... right?*

End of Thoughts

 

After thinking so much about Bang Yong Guk you finally took the courage to go onto your laptop and look up the place 'Autumn Falls' to get the directions for it. Yes you were going to spy.. why wouldn't you? Just to make sure.. yeah to make sure he doesn't do anything.. At this time it was already quarter to eight. After you found the place and got the directions, luckily you have a car of your own so you could drive there yourself. By the time you reached the place it was already a couple of minutes past eight o'clock because of the bad traffic you got caught up into on the busy motor way. You managed to get to the restaurant on time, as you saw Bang Yong Guk walking some girl out from the restaurant, but for some reason you didn't see his brother, as it looked like another guy but you couldn't get a good look at his face, but you could definitely tell it was someone else by his build and hair colour due to it being black. You saw him walking the girl to his car, you wondered where the hell his bag was... was it in fact for the night over at the girls house or his actual brothers or maybe a male friend? You saw him open the car door for the girl and she just giggled like mad, you just chuffed to yourself in the car as you were getting more upset and angry by the minute. But that's when..... the girl kissed him on the lips.... Your heart stopped at the exact same moment when there lips made impacted, your world felt like it came crashing down around you there and then. You began to think to yourself *What the hell is he thinking? So what he said before was true? All of what he said before was a lie... about him loving you, as he wants some other girl called Jieun or whatever her name was?* You started to cry, as a tear down your cheek. You started the car engine as the tears came crashing down. You didn't brother to stop them either, you just wanted to go home and try to forget about your worries by drinking alcohol. Nothing could make your night any worse than this can it?......

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The colours:

Your: Red

Bang Yong Guk: Green

 

Quick Message:

Hey! Sorry that I didn't update again on Friday like I said I would but I have my reasons!!!

 

1. I had college but I was sent home because I was ill. :(

2. Being ill and I was really bad, I felt like dying and tbh I'm still ill now but I was like my story!!

3. I was doing other chapters but saved them on documents on my computer but it lost the chapters for this story I was like nearly heartbroken but I remembered what I put for this chapter luckily enough.

 

Anyways I hope you except my apology :) It won't happen again I promise!!! and ooohh is the story getting good since your finding out more about what happened over nearly 2 years ago now????... Let me know by commenting below as I love to read them.

 

Thank you to all my subscribers and also to any silent readers out there!!! ^_^