The Aftermath... (Part One)

I Remember You

 

Himchan's POV

The next morning when I woke up I went to check Bang Yong Nam's room and it was empty. I made sure to check that the draws were empty and they were. I released a deep sigh remembering what happened yesterday.. I hate fighting, I like to make peace but at least this way Bang Yong Guk won't fight Nam.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang Yong Nam's POV

After Hyosung and Jieun left Himchan gave me a death glare and I knew straight away that I had to go to my room. Inside of me I felt so angry.... I wanted to find _______ - ah and..... Never mind I guess I'll see her soon. I made my way to my room soon after I did I heard Himchan shut his bedroom door too. I set my alarm so that I could get up early and get out of Himchan's way.

 

The next morning I woke up early, got dressed quickly and packed my things fast and quietly so I wouldn't wake up Himchan. It was round eight in the morning when I finished all my packing, as I stood waiting outside Himchan and my brother's apartment waiting for my best and loyal friend Yonghwa. I only had to wait a couple of minutes until he arrived as I contacted him whilst packing my stuff earlier. When he pulled over in front of the apartment block I quickly made my way to the boot of the car and put my stuff into it. After that I moved swiftly to the front seat next to the drivers. Once I got in I knew Yonghwa was going to have a lot of questions for me but he already knew about my feelings towards _________ - ah and the fact that I hatred my brother for what I believe stole, took her from me!

 

"So.... Why all the bags?" Yonghwa asked curiously, as he kept his eyes on the road whilst started to drive away in the car.

 

"Because I moved out. Can I stay at your place for a bit until I find somewhere else of my own?" I said firmly, but asked the question in a softer tone. I knew anyways that Yonghwa was going to let me stay. Heck! He probably would love it for me to move in with him since he does have a two bedroom apartment, which he used to share with his older brother before he moved out. He stopped his car, as the lights turned red ahead of us up the road. He then looked across at me and nodded his head before speaking.

 

"Sure. If you want, you could live with me? We could be flat mates" He spoke gleefully. Before the lights turned back to green I nodded my head in response to say 'yes' to his question. At least I found a home easy enough... now just finding where _______ - ah lives and paying her a visit or I guess I could wait until Monday to see her. Actually I think that's better off for me... at least then Bang Yong Guk won't be there to protect her... and she'll be all mine again!!! I'm sorry ______ - ah but I love you too much to lose you again to my brother!

 

After a ten minute drive me and Yonghwa reached his place. I got out of the car the same time he did. He went towards his front door to open it, as I went to the boot of the car to get my bags. Soon after he had opened the door Hongki and Jonghun came out, as Yonghwa came walking back towards his car. I walked towards all three lads, Yonghwa locked his car and turned back around to go into his house. Meanwhile, Hongki and Jonghun were happy to see me. I smiled at them both... but right now I felt angry and upset... to be honest I just wanted to either find _______ - ah and be with her or just be alone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

It was Sunday morning now. You woke up and found Bang Yong Guk still laying happily beside you, as he cuddled you in his big, warm, muscular arms. You smiled at what was taking place... you wished it could last a life time. However, the sudden thought of him waking up and leaving you once again came across your mind and you feared the thought of it which made you change your happy expression into a more sadden one. Meanwhile, Bang Yong Guk was secretly awake and had one eye slightly open so he could see your reaction but only opened his left eye slightly to when you changed your reaction to sad and that's when he woke up fully, which surprised you.

 

"Good morning, beautiful" He spoke with his deep voice in a happy tone, as he showed his big, cheesy smile which melted you every time. You giggled, as Bang Yong Guk sat up his hair went in all different directions and was a funny sight to see, and one you haven't seen in a while. He rose an eyebrow at you, which only meant one thing! and that was he thought of something.... and in most cases they were bad, as in involved you telling him to stop or making you want him even more. He then moved his arms that were around your waist down towards your belly button and that's when he started to tickled you. Guk tickled you for a while until you were screaming him, as you were telling him to stop but the only way to stop him was to admit defeat and give him whatever he wanted, which usually was a sweet kiss. When he stopped he looked straight up at you, as now he was on top of you. You looked straight up at him and for a couple of seconds you two just stayed there looking at each other, but that's when Guk moved his lips towards your left ear and spoke. "I need a reward for stopping ________ - ah" He spoke with his deep voice and he sang your name. You swear it sound like the iest thing ever! You giggled softly and then kissed him on the lips, but when you went to pull away he kept pressing his lips onto words not wanting to stop. That's when he formed a smirk whilst kissing you and you knew that he wanted more than just a kiss.... After more than just kissing... more like making out, tongues and all! You managed to stop his as you both needed air and that's when you managed to have your say "Oppa I need to have a shower" You spoke softly, but you hoped he would join you like the good old days. He let you up with ease not even fighting with you. However, when you got up and glanced back on him he had his eyebrow raised once more and a big, cheesy smirk was plastered across his faces making an eye smile. You let out a soft giggled before taking a few steps towards the bathroom door. After you made your way inside the bathroom you quickly the shower and then made your way back towards the door. When you walked into the bathroom you shut the door slightly, so when you walked back towards the door you opened it up and saw one relaxed Guk, as he laid on your bed whilst resting the right of his face on his right palm. 

 

You didn't laugh even those you really wanted too. Instead you kept your poker face and moved your left index finger signaling him to come and join you in the bathroom. Just seconds after doing the movement with the finger Guk shot up from your bed and did a little jog towards the bathroom even those it wasn't that far away. Moments later the two of you shared the shower and embraced each other. After the shower the two of you got dried, dressed and had breakfast. The whole time after getting out of the shower was silence, but comfortable silence as the two of you would just quickly gaze at each other and look away like it was forbidden.... more like being silly. You went to pick up Guk's plate so you could place it into the kitchen to clean later and that's when he started a conversation.

 

"So.. what do you want to do today?" He asked with his deep voice, whistling raising one eyebrow but you didn't see it because you had your back faced to him as you were walking towards the kitchen. "Don't you have band work things to do?" You slightly raised your voice so that Guk could hear you whilst you were in the kitchen putting the dishes away. However, you didn't know that he had followed you into the kitchen and was standing right behind you, whilst you were bending over to put the dishes into the dish washer. That's when he cuddled you from behind and you jumped from the shock of him surprising you like that... also the thought of his twin brother flashed across your mind, but soon faded after you felt soft, warm kisses being softly planted up and down the right side of your neck. Bang Yong Guk then replied to your question between the kisses. "It's. the. week-.-end. and. we. are. having. a. little. rest. before. perform-.-ing. our. next. album." He spoke between the kisses and you just managed to work out what he was saying to you, as you were too busy enjoying him planting kisses all over the right side of your neck. When he had finished his reply you soon snapped back into reality and sadly you needed to go into town to get some supplies for the project that your doing for .B.A.P. and that's when you turned around to face him still within his embrace and spoke. "Alright. I need to go into town to go shopping... so if you want... you could come with me?" You asked nervously, as you didn't know if he was accept or not; because you were still wondering if this was a one time thing.... or if he still had feelings for you... and just maybe wanted to get back together? "I'd love too.... and better yet, it can be our first date!" He spoke softly in his deep, husky voice down your right ear. It sent shivers down your spine as it did sound... ual but you quickly snapped out of it as you realized... he expected your proposal and now you were going on a date with him!!!! Your heart started to beat faster and your blood pressure started to race. You also blushed slightly due to remembering your past dates with him. 

 

After that the two of you made your way towards the bus stop, since you didn't have your own car and Guk not having one either; due to Himchan driving off with it yesterday. Soon after waiting for the bus, getting onto it and taking a seat, then getting off it again as the both of you arrived in town. At first the both of you just did silly things and went into shops that mainly sold couple items, and other love items. Neither of you bought anything, just either got each other to try things on or if it was free to taste the chocolate or whatever was on offering. You then remembered why in the first place you came here and thought to yourself *I should really get those supplies for the project... but I'm really having fun with Guk... I guess I can still have fun whilst getting the stuff... God! I hope I don't forget anything..* You snapped back out of thought when you suddenly felt Guk stop, as his grip on your left hand tighten. You gazed up at him to find that he looked angry.... and Guk would rarely get angry unless under certain circumstances, like to what happened yesterday.... You then followed his gaze to then see the last man you wanted... and it was.... Bang Yong Nam. 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! I'm ssssssoooooo sorry that I haven't updated in a while, but I have many reasons to why! Or.... more like excuses, but I am truly sorry!!! But I do have some really awesome news those!!! x~D Okay, but first for the reasons why I haven't been updating!!!

 

First Reason: Because I was just recently made co - author to another story and then been assigned to do a side story for the same story, but it's to introduce another character that will be later introduced into the main story. If your wondering what the stories are called then the names are 'We're Howling For You Babe' which is the main story, and 'Secret Wolf Assassin' which is the side story. Both are about EXO, and will also feature other possible male band members (but can't say who.. or more like don't want to cause it's a secret ;) Also werewolves is the based seem, and it is rated M so I'm sorry for the readers who can't read them due to being rated. To be honest with it I was side tracked.

 

Second Reason: I know this is going to make me look dumb, but I want to tell the truth!!! I only just recently found out that there was a hidden chapter button, which allows me to keep chapters hidden. So when I finally found that tool I started to use it but I keep forgetting that I have hidden chapters that are basically either nearly finished or completed but just need updating and I keep forgetting -_- so I am sorry!

 

Third Reason: Right now I am at college, but I have been ill with like a load of colds; because I have a very weak immune system due to the health condition that I have. Anyways, with the colds to me they, like nearly kill me. In result I end up staying off college and even those I am only doing one course, which is Health and Social Care Level 3 Full Time, I end up becoming behind on my work... So majority of my time is spent on the computer doing Pass/Merit/Distinction work, which is basically like C/B/A. I know lame right!!!

 

However, I do have some very good news!!! Well I hope. Anyways, I don't know about you guys but I am now on my holidays!!! Like throw a party!! (Joking) And this means that I will be updating this story more often. I promise you guys I will as well!!! Also sorry if this is like a lame chapter :/ another reason for my lack of chapters because I hit a stage where I ran out of ideas, but then got a load and finally now made a plan of the out come for the story so like wooopp!! As before I wrote down like three different possibilities but now there is only one!!!

 

Sorry for my blabbing!!! I guess I'll be going now and start with the next chapter >< so I'll see you guys then. Oh! Before I go.... Any of you guys heard .B.A.P.'s new song??? Stop It???? If you haven't totally check it out... I'm like in love with it <3 haha x~D Anyways, see you guys for now!!! *Waving like an idiot!!*

 

The colours:

You: Red (In Bold)

Bang Yong Guk: Turquoise (In Bold)

Bang Yong Nam: Light Brown (In Bold)

Himchan: Dark Green (In Bold)

Yonghwa: Dark Blue (In Bold)

Author/Me: Dark Purple (In Bold)