The Meeting...

I Remember You

 

Your POV~

It was Saturday morning. Rain was falling down like no tomorrow, also you could hear thunder now and then. You laid there in your bed still thinking about what happened last night with Bang Yong Nam. You knew that your sister would probably have gone out by now due to the time being nearly ten o'clock, as she has a part time job. You kept sulking and rolling onto one side and then the other, as you really didn't want to get up today.. in fact you just wanted to laze about, eat loads of ice cream, watch sad love films and to cry. Sadly, you had arranged a meeting with Himchan to discuss about this story line thing with him today and the meeting was at one o'clock, at the cafe just a ten minute walk from the apartment that you are now permanently living in with your sister. (Well for the moment.. until the Bang Yong Nam problem gets sorted out) It was now half ten in the morning, the rain didn't seem like it was going to die down any time soon as you looked outside the window from your bedroom. You then walked to the bathroom that was down the hall and had a shower and did your other morning routine things, such as, brushing your teeth, doing make - up, and so on. When you were dressed and ready you made your way down the stairs to have a glass of orange juice. You didn't bother making yourself anything to eat, as you figured you would have something at the cafe, as you decided you will go there early. The time was now half eleven, as you took extra time doing your hair, make - up and getting ready since you had plenty of time. You were busy enjoying your orange juice whilst sitting and reading the newspaper. After finishing your glass you put it in the sink that was in the kitchen and made your way upstairs to get your things for the meeting.

 

When you made your way back down the stairs it was now quarter to twelve. So you decided that you will open the folder and get a head start on things since you still had plenty of time before the meeting.You took out all of the paper work and read it all, it didn't seem a lot to you, as you were a fast reader and majority of the work was drawings anyway. You wrote some notes down on your little note pad that you bought, so you could suggest ideas during your meeting with Himchan. By the time you wrote down all of your ideas and drawn some characters to show him it was half twelve, so you decided to pack up your things and to start making your way to the cafe. Once in the cafe you settled down in a seat nearest to one of there big open windows. You put down all of your things, such as, your work bag, umbrella, coat, extra. After doing so you picked up the menu that was placed neatly in the middle of the table, as you began to decide what you wanted for your breakfast/lunch. You only quickly glanced at the menu but you soon saw what you wanted, as the special today was double chocolate chip cake with hot chocolate and marshmallows. You placed the menu back down on the table, as you then pressed the button on the table which then alerts the staff at the front desk that you are now ready to order. A couple of seconds later a beautiful waitress came and took your order, you were quite surprised to how fast she came since the cafe was quite busy today.

 

"Hello, are you ready to order miss?" The young beautiful waitress asked softly.

 

"Er... Yes I am. Can I have the special please" You spoke with a sweet voice. The waitress nodded whilst writing down your order, she then looked up at you and spoke.

 

"Any things else miss?" The young beautiful waitress asked before leaving, as you just shook your head left to right as to say 'no' because you didn't know if Himchan wanted anything and you weren't going to ask either.. like why should you? Couple of minutes later the same waitress came back with your order and you began to tuck into it. You didn't realise the time, as it was near one o'clock now and Himchan was just around the corner.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Himchan's POV~

Himchan was sitting in the car whilst Bang Yong Guk was driving. He was just driving up the street before having to turn the corner towards the cafe when Himchan spoke.

 

"Bang Yong Guk you can just stop here, I want to walk the rest of the way" Himchan said in a soft tone.

 

"Why? I only have to drive around the corner, just stay will you" Bang Yong Guk said in his deep husky voice but Himchan shook his head left to right, before speaking.

 

"No Hyung I've bothered you enough already. Stop here and get back home" Himchan said in a cold, strong voice before taking his seat belt off and opening the car door. He then shut the car door and made his way around the car onto the pavement. Bang Yong Guk drove slowly up to Himchan side and stuck his head out of the window.

 

"Himchan, your like a brother to me so I'd do anything for you, never forget that okay. Anyways, give me a ring when you need picking up" Bang Yong Guk shouted and Himchan nodded. Bang Yong Guk then stuck his head back into the car and increased the speed of the car, as he now was out of sight of Himchan. Himchan then froze in his spot, as he thought to himself *Pabo... I know I'm like a brother to you, your the same to me that's why I didn't want you to drop me off in front of the cafe just in case if you saw ______ -ah. And if you did see her, I'm not sure what will happen but I know for a fact that it would hurt you.. even those you are already hurting enough as it is* Himchan thought ended when he reached the cafe doors and pushed them open, as he made his way inside the cafe. Immediately he saw you in the far corner next to the big open window whilst eating what seemed now a half double chocolate chip cake, Himchan then thought to himself once again as he approached you *So I finally met the girl who broke my best friends heart.. and what she's eating chocolate cake!?! What the....* His thought ended when he sat down in front of you with a dazed out expression.

 

"Hello, are you alright?" You asked him in a worried tone.

 

"Err.. yeah" Himchan spoke softly... but he surprised himself, as he was able to keep his voice soft and low because deep inside him, he wanted to shout at you for what you did to Bang Yong Guk in the past, but then again he knew it wasn't his place to tell you off...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one POV~

"Before we start can I finish this I haven't had anything this morning.." You spoke in a soft tone, as you said the word 'this' you pointed at the cake and your hot chocolate. Himchan nodded, as he then grabbed the menu. A couple minutes later he then pressed the button and placed the menu back down. You two kept in silence, since you were stuffing your face and Himchan didn't really know what to say... as he now know's the truth. Finally, the same waitress came back and then spoke to break the silence.

 

"Oh hello sir, are you ready to order?" The young waitress asked in a soft tone with a smile this time. The waitress thinks in her head *OMG... that's... Himchan.... from.... B.A.P..... I can't believe it my bia is right in front of me.. I have to get him to sign my CD.. This is the happiest day of my life ever!!!*

 

"Er... yes I would just like a black coffee please" Himchan asked without giving the waitress a look. She nodded and made her way back to the front desk to make his coffee. A couple seconds later she came back with his black coffee, but also what seemed a CD.

 

"Here you go sir... also by any chance... could you sign this CD for me please? I'm a huge fan" The waitress spoke sweetly with a pretty eye smile, as she handed his black coffee and the CD to him.

 

"Err.. sure and thank you miss.. what's your name?" Himchan gave eye contact to the beautiful young waitress, as he took both the black coffee and CD off her. He gave her a smile as well, which seemed like if he added a wink that she probably would of melted on the spot. You just rolled your eyes and looked outside the window, but you noticed that in the reflection, that was coming off the CD into the window, you could see six members on the cover and you could of sworn that one of them looked a bit like Bang Yong Guk.You then thought to yourself *Wait... no way... Bang Yong Guk... he isn't is he!?!* You snapped out of thought, as Himchan was about to give back the CD to the waitress.

 

"Wait! Can I have a look at that for a second?" You asked the waitress nicely with a smile, and luckily she handed it to you even those she thought it was weird that you asked for it. Then and there you realised that... Bang Yong Guk was in a band that you were working for and this meant soon you would have to meet him... and that would be one awkward meeting. Your eyes widened and your mouth began to drop, as you then handed the CD back to the waitress who was waiting there patiently.

 

"Thank you" You managed to say before you crumbled and cried softly in your hands. The waitress walked away with a look on her face as to say 'what a weird girl' but you didn't care. Meanwhile,Himchan's eyes were big as well he couldn't actually believe that you recognized Bang Yong Guk from the CD and that you were crying over just seeing it. He then snapped back out of his little daze and spoke.

 

"I know who you are _______ - ah" Himchan said coldly, as rage began to built up inside of him again but didn't know why.

 

"What... how... did Bang Yong Guk tell you about me?" You were able to speak between your tears, as you lifted your head from your hands to see that Himchan's face was slightly red due to anger.

 

"Yes, in fact he told me everything since that day you were found in bed with his brother" Himchan said in a dark tone.

 

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOU CAN'T JUDGE ME!! YOU SHOULD HEAR BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY BEFORE YOU JUDGE SOMEONE... YOur ju-s-t li-k-e Bang----Yon-g--Gu--k" You yelled at him whilst raising out of your seat and pointing at him, which then made everyone in the cafe to stare at you both. Also towards the end of your sentence you began to lower your voice and to stutter, as you then said Bang Yong Guks' name. (you shut your mouth! you can't judge me!! you should hear both sides of the story before you judge someone.... your just like Bang Yong Guk) You then grabbed your things and rushed out of the cafe. Himchan laid out money to cover for his drink and for your stuff as well, as he then made his way to chase after you. You ran with all you could but Himchan was able to catch up with you. You then gave up, as he kept on shouting out your name and telling you to stop. When you did eventually stop, he then got closer to you and spoke.  

 

"Hey! I wasn't judging you. I was just repeating what I heard" Himchan said softly, as he pulled you into a hug. Even those it was heavy raining still and the both of you had no umbrellas up, the both of you just stood there in a tight hug.

 

"Wait... why are you being so kind to me? Your just like Bang Yong Guk...bu-t w-h-y" You spoke softly, you began to stutter towards the end due to you crying once again. 

 

"Because.." Himchan said softly, as he then pulled you out from the hug.

 

"I believe... Well me and Bang Yong Guk both believe there is more to the story and also" He spoke softly again, as he paused to put his right hand on your chin to lift your head to make eye contact with you.

 

"You wouldn't act this way if you didn't still have feelings for Bang Yong Guk" He ended his speech by pulling you back into another hug. You began to cry deeply into his chest, after a while of standing there crying you then muttered a 'thank you' to him and he smiled. You pulled away from him and wiped your eyes. 

 

"We should had back to my place it's not far from here. From there you could get someone to pick you up and to take you home" You said softly, as you then smiled. He nodded, as the both of you started to walk towards the direction of your apartment. Meanwhile, Himchan sent a text to Bang Yong Guk and it read:

 

Hey, Bang Yong Guk I know this was earlier than excepted but can you come and pick me up in a bit. I will send you the address in another text message. Thanks from Himchan :) 

 

A couple moments later Himchan phone buzzed as he got a text back off Bang Yong Guk.

 

Sure, I'll head to the car now and no problems you have done way too much for me in the past it's about time that I did some things for you for a change :) see you soon bro ;)

 

After that, the rest of the walk to your apartment was quiet but peaceful as you and Himchan were smiling. When you finally got to your apartment the first thing you did was to give Himchan your address so that he could send a text to Bang Yong Guk for him to pick him up. However, Himchan was planning something else...... as he thought to himself *It's now time for the whole truth to come out.. I'm sorry ________ - ah and I'm sorry Bang Yong Guk but it's best for both of you.. hopefully then you two could be in peace with one another* Himchan smiled at you whilst he was sitting on the sofa in the living room, as he was waiting for Bang Yong Guk to arrive...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey I'm sorry if I haven't updated this story in a while :( My bad :( but here's another chapter for you guys and I hope you like it. Also I'm sorry for the M chapter if some of you can't read it but it's a scene soo... not very nice..... Anyways, feel free to comment and share this story with your friends and thank you for your patience :) I promise I will try and update this story more frequently xD

 

The colours:

You: Red

Bang Yong Guk: Green

Himchan: Blue

Waitress: Purple