The Aftermath.... (Part Two)

I Remember You

 

Bang Yong Nam's POV

After I got into Yonghwa's apartment and settled in. I went to the living room where all three boys were at. After I sat down next to Yonghwa he then asked me if I wanted to go to town. Deep inside of me I didn't want to go, but I guessed since I had nothing better to do otherwise feeling sorry for myself, then I guess I should go. Me and the guys arrived in town and spent for what seemed like a life time just looking around in shops. We went to sports, clothes, music and so on but nothing interested me... I was still down in the dumps; but that's when I.... saw her.... with him...... my heart was crushed.. so it was true, that she was with him and by the looks of it... they had made back up. *You might be back with her Guk. But trust me.. I'm not going to give up so easily!* I thought to myself, as I stood froze in the same spot that Guk had his eyes first on me and that's when _______ - ah eyes locked onto me too. My heart fluttered but when I saw her holding hands with him... well... my heart felt it was being ripped out of my chest. Nothing seemed to be able to fix my misery since Guk stole the only girl I ever loved from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang Yong Guk's POV

I was enjoying my day out with _______ - ah, as it reminded me of the good old days and I truly wish that one day we could be just as happy we were back then... or even happier! I knew that soon she would say that she needed to get her supplies but I wanted to treat her first before she would have to get all of her supplies. I was taking her to this restaurant that was owned by Himchan's father. Himchan, Hyosung, Jieun and the rest of .B.A.P. were waiting there for us. My little surprise for her..... But that's when I saw.... that bastard!!!!!! Before he saw me he did look sad, but I really couldn't give a monkey's right now! What he did to ______ - ah is just unbelievable and he should be locked away for what he did! When he made eye contact with me I just grew in anger... like I couldn't control it. I tighten my grip of _______ - ah's left hand, but I didn't mean to do it so tight. However, it made her look up and realize what I was getting anger and upset over. Her eyes grew wide and a fear expression came across on her face. I could tell just by the look inside her eyes that she feared him.... so he must of threatened her so that she wouldn't tell anyone... that BASTARD! I will kill him! Before I could say or do anything ________ - ah just simply tugged at my hand in another direction as she looked up at me with scared eyes. I knew that she didn't want to see him any longer... or be near him any longer so I followed her. Luckily, there was another way round to the restaurant so I guess I will have to take her that way... and Bang Yong Nam... I will get you later! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

When you saw Nam all you wanted to do was run away, as fast and far as possible but with Guk holding your hand tightly you weren't able to. You could see the tension building up between both brothers. Also Nam was with his three best friends and they all looked at Nam, you and Guk all puzzled.. Nam clearly hasn't told them what has happened in the past day. Before Guk could do or say anything as you didn't want him to get involved in any fights, you decide to tug at his arm and where every he was taking you will just have to wait until later on... so you thought. After walking away from Nam you relaxed immediately knowing that you were going to be safe as long as you were with Guk. Between you and Guk it was silent... but it was some how comfort? You smiled up at him as he smiled down at you. Again he was leading the way and you grew curious to where the hell he was taking you. Only another five minutes or so later you and Guk had reached this restaurant. You had never seen it before in your life but it looked really nice... and posh? Once you laid eyes on the restaurant you gave it a puzzling look, which made Guk laugh at you. Before you could ask Guk any questions you then saw Himchan walking out of the restaurant. Your eyes popped out of your head due to being shocked seeing him in an apron, which had a cartoon cover of a woman's body on it. Guk also looked shocked at Himchan and that's when Himchan realized himself that he had left his embarrassing apron on and quickly took it off. Whilst taking it off you and Guk burst out into laughter. However, it was short lived as Hyosung and Jieun came walking out of the restaurant, standing behind Himchan. The last time you saw these two women was when you saw them on that date.... Also one of the women that you saw kissing Guk, you had met her again and... well it didn't end that good.. more like she hates your guts... 

 

Jieun gave you one disgusting look before eyeing up Guk. You just laughed to yourself whilst rolling your eyes. Both Himchan and Guk could see the tension between you and Jieun... and they were slightly scared at your aggressive stares at one another. Since you have never met Hyosung you smiled at her but she only gave you a blank expression... and so you assumed that Jieun girl was her best friend.. or something like that. It quickly became silent.. and started to get awkward so Guk and Himchan spoke up at the same time. "Well. Nice to see you again" They said in union as they hugged each other. You just slightly smiled at there silliness whilst Jieun kept her draggers on you.. watching you like a hawk. "Come on let's go inside the rest of the boys want to meet you ______ - ah" Himchan said with a cheerfully voice before turning back around and heading back into the restaurant carrying the apron. Hyosung and Jieun followed after him but before Jieun went in she gave you one last glare. You just shrugged it off but you suddenly felt nervous.. like butterflies in your stomach... you were going to meet the rest of B.A.P, the rest of Guk's friends.... and that scared you a little. You stood there frozen and Guk noticed as he then stepped towards you and embraced you into a big, warm hug. He then whispered softly down your left ear. "Everything is going to be alright. Just ignore Jieun, I'll deal with her later, okay?" He said as he pulled himself back to look directly at you. You nodded your head as to say 'yes' and with that Guk took a hold of your left hand once more and lead you into the restaurant where everybody else was waiting.

 

Once he had lead you to where everybody else was, you were quickly introduced to the rest of B.A.P and also Zinger, and Sunhwa. You learnt that the two other girls, including Hyosung and Jieun are all in the same group called Secret, and also that they are under the same entertainment as B.A.P. Guk told you to sit down between Himchan and this guy who you have just met... his name, Daehyun? You can't quite remember because you have just met them all.. and you are not very good with names... Then you saw Guk taking a hold of Jieun's right wrist and taking her away from everybody else and out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang Yong Guk POV

When I saw Jieun react the way she did towards ______ - ah it annoyed the hell out of me and I was already annoyed due to seeing my sick brother! After leading _______ - ah into the restaurant and introducing her to everyone I knew that I had to set Jieun straight once and for all! So after I told _______ - ah to sit down between Himchan and Daehyun I knew that she would be safe and feel comfortable, whilst I had a little chat with Jieun. I walked over towards Jieun as she was standing with Zinger, Hyosung and Sunhwa. I could tell what they were talking about.. and it was ______ - ah due to the way they were pointing and giggling, making it very obvious. Without saying anything I just grab her right wrist and pull her away from the girls. I could feel her trying to get out of my grasp but every time she tried my grasp would just get tighter so she soon resisted. I took her back out of the restaurant but far away from the entrance so customers could still walk in and out. I slammed her back against the wall and she cried out in pain. To be honest I was a little concerned but I was too angry to care. 

 

"What the hell?" She hissed as she slowly moved herself from the wall. I just gave her draggers before speaking.

 

"Be nice" I hissed back. Not even giving her eye contact. She started to laugh quietly to herself before she replied.

 

"I guess you haven't told her then~" She sang, which just made me more angry. A smirk grew upon Jieun face due to seeing my reaction. 

 

"I take that as a 'no' then" She added since I didn't reply. I still didn't answer her because she knew for a fact I haven't told _____ - ah about.... our one night stands together. I knew for a fact it would just ruin the slow relationship me and ______ - ah are building back up.. and I couldn't have that. The one night stand with Jieun were mistakes because I was so upset and angry at my brother and ______ - ah and I guess... Jieun was there. Meanwhile, Jieun was softly and quietly laughing to herself as she sees my worry expression spread across my face. After thinking for a little while longer I finally spoke up.

 

"If you say anything I'll-" I went to reply but that's when Nam approached me from behind and interrupted our conversation. He knew about my flings with Jieun. So I wasn't surprised to his smart, cheeky comments.

 

"Well look who we have here. The beautiful couple" He announced loudly whilst spreading out his arms and smiling like an idiot. Both me and Jieun knew it was a fake smile. I just rolled my eyes and went to walk back towards the restaurant but before I could Nam stopped me.

 

"Going back to your girlfriend are you? Well... maybe I should tell her about your flings...." He said out loudly one more. Also he trailed off the word 'flings' I tighten my grip on both of my hands, trying to prevent myself from hitting him. Jieun suddenly burst out into laughter which didn't help with the situation at all. I turn around on my heels and gave them both a death flare before speaking.

 

"Look" I said with my deep, husky voice making me sound fierce then I continued.

 

"Don't tell her.. or-" Before I could continue to speak, again Nam interrupted me.

 

"Or what Guk? How could we not tell your new girlfriend that you are still having flings with another girl? That's just-" He was chanting out the words loudly. Before he could finish I landed a heavy punch into his face and jumped on top of him. I kept on landing countless punches on his face. Jieun just stood there frozen, in shock as she watched in horror. The woman who passed by started screaming and some yelled that loud it made all of B.A.P, Secret and _______ - ah to come bursting out of the restaurant. Himchan and Zelo came running up to me and immediately pulled me and Nam apart. Now Nam's face was covered in blood due to his nose now being broken. Also he might have a possible cheekbone. Nam's friends came running towards the huge crowd. When they saw Nam they tried to attack me but Jong Up and Daehyun blocked there path. Quickly I was taken inside the restaurant, whilst the ambulance were treating my wounds, also my brothers as he had to be taken in the vehicle straight away. Police were also on the scene. They were questioning the people who had seen the fight.. or more like attack. The police waited until the ambulance services were finished fixing my hand wounds to question me. ________ - ah, Secret and the rest of B.A.P were all shocked and didn't say anything to me. I didn't care as I believe beating the out of my brother was the right thing! Soon after the ambulance crew were finished fixing my wounds the police came in and straight away put the police cuffs on my wrists. The girls screamed slightly due to seeing what was happening, apart from _______ - ah who just stood there frozen with wide eyes. Before they could take me away _______ - ah hugged me from behind and then whispered softly into my left ear.

 

"Don't worry Guk. I'll stay right by your side until this is all over" You spoke softly which relaxed me, and made me feel like everything was going to be okay because she would be right there beside me. 

 

Soon after walking out of the town center. I was soon put into the back of the police car. After the two police offers got inside the car they soon took off, taking me to the police station.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I know I updated again like I promised x~D

WWOOOPPP! *Throwing arms crazy up in the air!*

Yeah.... hope you like this chapter ^_^

Thanks again for subscribing and waiting patiently!! I'm really grateful!!! x~D

 

.P.S. Don't forget to comment below~