Bad Dream!

I Remember You

You have just boarded the plane that's in Japan and heading back to South Korea. When you found your row you then put your luggage in the department above you and then took your seat. After the plane set off and was in the air for about ten minutes you then suddenly started having flash backs of you and Bang Yong Guk, as you were remembering about the good times when you both were together and also the bad, especially the thought of what happened, as you still wonder to this day if you could of changed what happened between the both of you. You then went to close your eyes and had a happy memory of both of you being together and in love. You smiled with your eyes closed and put your music on, so that no one wouldn't disturb you until the flight was over. As were you listening to your music and happily remembering the good times between you and Bang Yong Guk you then thought to yourself 'I wonder if I will ever see Bang Yong Guk again…’ soon after thinking about him you drifted off to sleep...

 

Two hours and a half later the plane landed and you managed to get some sleep during your flight. You feel a bit more refreshed now so you decided to go to your parents house before going to your apartment; because when you arrived in Seoul it was four in the afternoon. When you got near to your parents house, you told the driver to slow down at this point; this was because you wanted to see Bang Yong Guk house since you haven't seen it for over two years. Of course, you saw his house but what you didn't expect was to see him there, as you saw him outside his house helping his younger sister with the gardening. When you saw him your heart dropped and you began to start having flash backs about the bad times which started to make you become teary - eyed. You hoped that he was too busy doing the gardening so when you got out of the taxi to walk to your house he wouldn't see you, as your house was three doors down from his. Couple seconds later the taxi did reach outside your house and you then felt your heart tense up, as you grabbed your chest very tightly, you then managed to lean over towards the taxi driver to pay for the fare and get out of the car. When you got out of the car you took a little stumble but you managed to keep yourself standing up and not hitting the floor. However, you could feel eyes on you but you tried to not take any notice, as you tried to avoid any eye contact whilst walking straight to the trunk of the car.

 

You managed to get your luggage out of the taxi and walk towards the front door without making yourself look more like a fool. You rang the door bell and saw your mother open the front door, as you then heard your little sister shout out your name with delight whilst running towards you from behind your mother. You prepared yourself, as she then leaped on you for a hug and then she said "Ahhh, __________-ah your finally back! Oh my god you have to tell me everything about your stay in Japan, maybe next time we could go together?" You just gave her a big smile back and didn't reply because even those you were glad to see your little sister things between you and your parents were still tense. She then pulled away from the hug and helped you with your luggage inside the house. You and your mother had a serious talk about everything, such as, what happened over in Japan and what happened before Japan, meaning between you and Bang Yong Guk; but that's when you started to form tears. No matter how much you tried to explain what actually happened between the both of you, it hurt you too much and always made you end up in tears. However, the tears were shortly lived as your father came in from work. Also you could tell he wasn't in the best of moods which didn't help your situation. You didn't greet him, as you waited for him to greet you first. However, it wasn't going to be so easy like that because over the past two years only your little sister has kept in contact with you the most. Because at first both of your parents were mad and upset with you but you were patient with your mother and she had finally forgiven you, well sort of anyway. But your father he was disappointed in you and still is, as he just walks in and pretends that you don't exist.

 

You could tell that your little sister hatred this when he would pretend he would only had one child. That's when you decided to leave even those you were only there for about five minutes or so. When you got out of the house with your luggage you gave a final hug to your sister and also to your mother, but with your father however he didn't even bother coming to the front door to see you off. You could still feel the same eyes on you, as you did before entering the house. You glanced over to have a look, as you were going to turn around anyway to start walking down the road towards the bus stop. That's when you saw it was Bang Yong Guk staring at you with eyes that were teary and if they could speak they probably would of said "sorry". You just shrugged his look off and walked down the road towards the bus stop. Half an hour later you finally get to your apartment, that's when you unpacked all of your stuff and crashed out on the bed, you then fell to sleep. But to only realize it was a dream all along, a really bad one. As you found yourself being woken up by one of the air hostesses. You then got up out of your seat to see that majority of the passengers have already gotten off the plane and only a few were left, including yourself. You quickly got your luggage out of the department you put it in before the plane took off from Japan. Luckily, after that embarrassing moment you were more awake, and also you felt quite refreshed but you still couldn't come to terms to why you had such a weird, horrible dream. As you went to go pass all the security gates once again before being able to allow through the main airport area, you then turned your phone on (as you turned it off whilst you were on the plane) when your phone came on it displayed five missed calls, and three text messages from your little sister Sunny, well that was her nickname that you gave her because whenever she would smile it would turn what seemed like a ty day into a better one. Also her nature matched her nickname, as she was always cheerful and happy, even when you went through that bad patch with Bang Yong Guk she was there for you 100% unlike your parents.....

 

Yes, that part of your dream was true. Your father still to this day treats you like you never born and your mother, well even those she has forgiven you, you can tell that she still upset, disappointed and angry at you. However, the part of the dream where you went to your parents house was never going to happen and not in a billion years, because you knew if you went over there your father would treat your mother and sister the same way as he treats you and you didn't want to bring that burden on them. Also you would know for a fact that your mother and sister would be devastated by your fathers actions, which would make you feel guilty and it would kill you if anything like that would happen to them because it was your fault. He doesn't mind them talking to you over the phone or meeting you in town, extra just as long you aren't in his line of sight and your name isn't mentioned. After you got through the security bit and passed all the shops you eventually made your way to the entrance. On the way there you were multitasking by walking and pulling your luggage along whilst avoiding people as you were holding your phone with your free hand, as you were ringing Sunny. She finally answered when you reached the entrance.

 

"Hey, where are you?" Sunny asked happily as she was excited to see her big sister again after over two years nearly.

 

"I'm at the entrance, where are you? Wait are you even here yet? What's that noise in the background?" You asked 'what's that noise in the background?' because you could hear certain things like she was at some theme park or something.

 

"Yes I am here. I'm walking to the entrance now.-" She was cut off because she just got out of the car. She then regained the sentence where she left off. "I was just waiting in the car with a few of my friends that's all." You smiled down the phone with no response like she could see you through the phone, but she couldn't. You went into deep thought back to the days when you were in high school and Sunny was in middle school and she would get bullied. It seemed like everyday she would come home crying over the bullies and you hatred the fact they made her cry and made her feel so low about herself. The thought of her saying 'with a few of my friends' made your heart do a few cart wheels out of happiness because you were so happy for her being able to have friends that care about her and who will look after and defend for her when you are not around (because come on you can't always be there for her, it's impossible being in two places at once, right?) You were still thinking about the past about you and Sunny and her bullies, and because you didn't reply Sunny got a bit worried so she broke the awkward silence and spoke softly in a worried tone, "Are you alright?.... Wait I think I can see you, do a wave will you?" You quickly snapped back into reality and did what she commanded. The person Sunny saw was in fact you. The reason why she asked you to wave was because you warned her before the flight that you looked a bit different, as you have black hair now not brown and also you don't wear glasses anymore because you wear contact lenses. Also you don't usually tend to wear clothes that show so much skin and really high heels but you were today, as you had an important meeting with the company that you will be working for. You greeted each other and walked back to the car you also greeted her two friends that were really nice and just as bubbly as her. You sat in the back with one of her friends you just looked out of the window whilst Sunny went back to her conversation before she left the car with her friends. 

 

As you sat in the car you still couldn't get over your dream... the timing of it was out.... as it was half nine in the morning not four in the afternoon. Also Sunny is a lot older now, as in your dream she was between ten and eleven. You went over the dream through your mind over and over again that's when Sunny looked back in the mirror and saw you looking worried with a slight of confusion. She broke the conversation with her friends, as she spoke to you.

 

"So __________ - ah are you looking forward to the meeting today?" Sunny said whilst quickly glancing at the front mirror and back at the road. You took your time in replying because you weren't actually sure, to be honest you didn't know how you felt about the meeting in fact you completely forgot about it due to your dream.

 

"Errr.... kinda, well to be honest I'm a bit nervous" You replied finally breaking the awkwardness that was slowly growing due to her friends stopped talking and them facing you making all the attention on you.

 

"Aw. You know that you will show them who's boss!!! Fighting~" Sunny said with a huge smile on her face whilst holding her right hand in a shape of a fist. You quickly replied "Yah! Keep both hands on the steering wheel I don't want me being the fault of us being involved in a crash" Even those you said it quite bluntly you added a smirk on the end, as just like that Sunny smile made you feel a little better inside already on your first day back you knew that you would be fine as long as you remember that smile of hers.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Quick Message: Hey! Sorry if you have subscribed and I have changed the first chapter already (promise it won't happen again) I wanted the first chapter to be a dream that you had. Sorry won't happen again! Should be updating soon :) Also sorry if it seems that you fancy your sister or something weird like that but it totally isn't anything like that I swear!!!! You just really admire her because you find her so pretty and beautiful you always wondered why the hell she was bullied!! Stupid bullies >> sorry for me going off on one just wanted to clear things up!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter promise more drama soon!! hehe xD