Nightmare In Action

I Remember You

You took a deep breath in before speaking to Bang Yong Guk who was growing impatient, as all he wanted was for you to answer him and for him to kiss you and hold you in his arms.

 

"H---ow yo---u kn---o--w I was ba--ck" (How you know I was back) you stuttered, as you were shocked with wide eyes, as you were thinking to yourself *How the hell does he know am back!?! This is just like my nightmares...* Nam just looked at you with your shocked expression on your face with a smirk.

 

"I have my ways. Anyway, how come you weren't going to tell any of your old friends you were back?" Nam said calmly, even those there was a slight hint of him sounding upset for some reason. You were confused for a second and then your eyes grew even bigger than before if it was even possible, as you thought to yourself *Friends!?! He thinks were friends after all the sh*t he caused for me and his brother!! He's got some nerve. Wait... what does he mean by friends... he hasn't told Bang Yong Guk yet has he!?!* Soon after thinking that a little angry expression crept on your face, you then spoke to Nam in an aggressive voice.

 

"How ing dare you!?! Coming in here acting like were long lost pals!?! I still remember what you did to me, in fact it still haunts me to this day! So get the out of my way and stay out of my life!"  As you ordered Nam to 'stay out of your life', that's when you pushed past him with your work bag resting on your right shoulder. However, what you just said to Bang Yong Nam made him very angry, in fact instead of doing what you asked he was going to make your life a living hell for you. He turned you around by grabbing your left arm before you were able to leave your office room. Bang Yong Nam looked into your eyes with aggression and pain in his, but you couldn't care less if it was Bang Yong Guk how ever things might of been different. You went to try and push him away but it did the opposite affect, as you moved closer to him, as now your faces are only a couple of inches away from each other. Your breathing began to increase, and so did your heart rate this was even worse than before. Bang Yong Nam his lips just like that time... before he... you. Your heart dropped you knew he was going to make a move on you but despite your best attempts to struggle your way out of his grasp he was too strong. He leant in and kissed you, after a couple of minutes into the kissing session for him it got more passionate as now his hands were wrapped around your neck. He tried to gain access into your mouth with his tongue. He pulled your hair hurting you so you would open your mouth allowing him to gain access for him to stick his tongue down your throat, but that's when you bit his tongue and turned around and ran off. Luckily for you Bang Yong Nam didn't catch up to you and your sister was waiting outside for you, as always you texted her an hour before finishing to make sure she is able to pick you up.

 

After you entered the car you saw Bang Yong Nam come rushing out. He took a quick glance at you before the car started to move off into the distance. He tried to catch up but the car was too fast. Sunny was shocked she thought *What the hell!?! How does he know _______ - ah is back? Wait... He was inside the building did he...* with that thought she looked across at you, who was in the passenger seat at the front of the car. Tears were flowing down your face at this point. Sunny knew that he had done something to you and it wasn't something you wanted either. Sunny grabbed your left hand with her right one and started to it. She smiled and then spoke softly.

 

"It's going to be alright. I'm here for you. I believe in you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I let you down again-" You cut her off, as you knew she was going to scolding herself for not protecting you, as you tighten your grip with your left hand and looked up at her with forgiving eyes.

 

"It's nothing that you can prevent from happening. Thank you for believing in me sis it really means a lot but seriously I can handle this problem myself and I know for a fact if you get involved that Bang Yong Nam will end up doing something to you and I won't be able to forgive myself for as long as I live so stop this sorry nonsense about protecting me your not my boyfriend or father!?!" You slightly raised your voice when you said the words 'sorry nonsense' like you were scolding her but you lowered it and smiled at her after that. Sunny began to cry as well, she felt so silly but weak as she just wishes that she could do something to help. You continued to look at her, as you were trying to read her face to try and guess what she was thinking that's when she replied.

 

"________ - ah I want you to trust me and to come to me when you need me! I don't want you to break down again like you did last time! In fact you can just keep living with me if you want and it's alright with me because it will put my mind at rest" She said quickly whilst an upset voice due to her tears flowing more frequently now. You pointed at the side of the ride signaling her to pull over and she did. After her pulling over you wiped her tears away off her face and smiled at her. 

 

"Don't cry Sunny. When you cry it makes me feel worse so please for my sake and if it really is okay with you then I would love to stay living with you or at least until I feel safe enough to live on my own" You said softly whilst removing your hands off her faces. Sunny smiled and nodded, as she was happy and agreed to your answer, she then started the car again and drove home.

 

Meanwhile, Bang Yong Nam was now on his way home as well. He was full of anger, as he spoke to himself in the car. "Who the hell was that? I wish I knew where she lived so I could finish off what I started. God. _______ - ah! Why do you make me so crazy! Ahh.." He then punched the car wheel whilst driving. Eventually, he made his way home as he was sharing a flat with Bang Yong Guk, as he entered the flat he slammed the door behind him and had a really angry face expression plastered on his face. Bang Yong Guk was in the living room with Himchan, they both looked up at him with confused and worried faces, as then Bang Yong Nam snapped at them. 

 

"What the are you two looking at!" he hissed as he went to head towards his room. However, what he said to Guk shocked him, especially for the way he spoke to his most loyal friend Himchan. Guk stood in front of Nam before he could enter his room. Guk looked him deep into his eyes and that's when Nam smirked and then spoke up again.

 

"Guess who's back Guk! Your lovely of a ex girlfriend _______ - ah" Nam smirk grew bigger, as he knew what he head just said had a big impact on Guk, as his face grew red and his hands became like fists. Himchan was watching over them and he looked confused as he thought to himself *________ - ah.. wait I know that name... wait...!* before Himchan could think himself Bang Yong Guk threw a punch at Nam and hit him hard on his face causing his lip to bleed. Himchan got up immediately and got a hold of Bang Yong Guk's back, as now he was on top of Nam and throwing heavy punches at him. After Himchan was able to get Guk off Nam, Guk looked at Nam disgust and then spoke in an aggressive tone.

 

"Why the did you bring her up for? Do you want to be thrown out on the streets because that's where you belong!?! In fact get the out of my sight right now before I beat the cr*p out of you!" Nam got up at this point and started to walk towards the front door, he opened it but before he left he glanced up at Himchan and Guk again who were hugging each other, he then spoke again.

 

"I'd rather live out on the streets than live with you!" Nam chuckled to himself and then added "Oh and you know how I know she's still a because I met her today and she still couldn't keep her hands off me!" Nam spoke with happiness within his voice. He then left by slamming the door shut. Bang Yong Guk tried to struggle out of Himchan's grasp but he couldn't. Himchan pulled Guk back into the hug, that's when Guk began to cry, as he was thinking about you *_______ - ah your back? When.. no wait how does he know before me. I ing hate you Bang Yong Nam your lucky that your my brother! That's the only reason why I bothered my forgiving you after what you had done!* Bang Yong Guk cried softly into Himchan's shoulder whilst Himchan was there in shock. He knew himself that Nam wasn't lying... you were in fact back... what was more shocking was that you were the girl that broke his best friends heart and that you arranged a meeting with him and it was for tomorrow. Himchan released a deep sigh whilst patting Bang Yong Guk's back.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The colours:

You: Red

Bang Yong Guk: Dark Red/Dark Brown

Bang Yong Nam: Green

Himchan: Blue

Sunny: Purple

 

I rated the last chapter as M due to it having a scene in it... tbh I didn't enjoy writing it myself either... and is the story getting good??? Let me know by commenting below :) Love to read them. Also kept to my word updated twice today so I hope you like both chapters... well not so much chapter 7...

 

Like always... I am thankful to the subscribers and people who have commented!!!

If you haven't commented yet then feel free too I love reading them honest! xD