The Interview!!!

I Remember You

                                                                    

 

Himchan's POV

* Yes _________- ah is next. Wait why am I getting excited and happy for? * Himchan then remembers what you called him earlier *“some filthy guy like you!” she has some nerve I'll give her that* Himchan chuckles to himself whilst he finishes off signing the documents allowing the employee in front of him to work at the company. After the second interview was over he then called for you and did hand gestures meaning for you to head into his direction following him into the boardroom. He then sits down in front of you whilst he opens up your file.

 

No one's POV

Conversation (Meeting) between you & Himchan

 

"Wow looks like we have a smarty pants right here,” Himchan said whilst looking down at the file with a smirk, also he was tapping his three right fingers on the desk as he was holding the file up to his face with this left hand.

 

"So. Why do you want to work for this company then? Miss Park?" He asked you the question whilst putting the file back down on the table, he took a quick glance at you and then looking back down at the file.

 

Meanwhile, you waited patiently for his questions because you knew he was going to mess around with you or something like that. You were gazing around the room when you heard him ask you the question and that's when you sprung into action.

 

"My passion is to draw animation characters for films, children cartoons and even for music entertainments. I did hard research and found that this company is the best animation company within the whole of South Korea and when I saw the job in the advertisement I just couldn't resist" You spoke truthfully and finished with a smile. Himchan looked up from the file that was now placed on the table and spoke up.

 

"So which cartoons are your favourite?” He said still with the same smirk on his face. You couldn't even tell if he asked you that question seriously or not, as you thought *Seriously is he joking right now..* But you ended up answering it anyways...

 

"Well I like a large majority of cartoons but the main three I liked when I was little were 'My Little Pony', 'Ninja Turtles' and 'Pokemon'. Then I guess the real passion kicked in when I got into Manga and Anime. Also the comics and watching them helped, that's when I started to write my own stories and-"  You were cut off by Himchan, as he put his hand over your mouth and then spoke.

 

"That's enough."  He said like he was unsatisfied and released a big sigh. Meanwhile, you thought to yourself *What a jerk! What kinda interview is this anyways? Is this real or one of them fake, comedy ones where you end up on the television or something? This is going to be a loooonnnnggg daayyy...*

 

He asked you several more serious and also stupid questions like "which ninja turtle was your favourite?", extra. you still obeyed and answered the questions (even the stupid ones). You were just sitting there waiting for the moment to come when you had to sign the contracts and all that boring stuff when he then handed you a blue folder with a black sparkling ribbon on it. You looked at the blue folder confused, as you didn't have a clue to why he was giving it to you, was this some kind of joke? Himchan looked at you with still that same smirk as before. You just wished that you could wipe it off of his face with your bare hands but instead you replaced your thoughts with words.

 

"What's this?" You asked curiously but also with a bit of tension in your voice. Himchan was still smirking at you and then replied.

 

"This is the work you will be doing on the side, remember? Don't tell me you have forgotten already?" Still smirking he opened the other file and started to sign the contracts/documents for the company to allow you to work there (yes finally all that boring stuff). Meanwhile, you sat there as you remembered the stupid deal that you made, *Do this story line and get your dream job or don't do it and end up with nothing... I've got to stick to the deal. I didn't just come back over here for nothing... I've already lost too much in my life I can't lose this as well* As you were still in a daze thinking about your past and about Bang Yong Guk. Himchan looked up but before he passed you the documents to sign he spoke up.

 

"Anyways, why did you move back to South Korea if you were living in Japan? They are crazy about animation over there you know."  With Himchan speech it broke your daze and you quickly muttered something to yourself and then spoke up with a much louder voice.

 

"Yes I know, that's why I went over to Japan to do my dream course there in university but I wanted to move back home closer to my family and friends. Also there were no jobs available so I guess when I saw this job in the ad I just jumped at the chance really." When you said "friends" you froze a little, as you remembered about Bang Yong Guk but you got back to your speech. When you finished talking Himchan passed you the file to sign, since he could see you were paying more attention now. He just nodded his head accepting your answer. Whilst you were signing the documents, Himchan went off into a little daze of his own as something about you was bothering him.

 

Himchan's Thought

(Start of thought)

*_________- ah, _________ - ah. God why do I feel like I've heard that name before. Did Bang Yong Guk talk about some girl with a familiar name or was it Youngjae. God. I wish I could remember who told me about that girl. Damn, that stupid girl... ggrrr.... I wish they had showed me a picture of her so I would know who they were talking about or at least have an image of her, because I wouldn't be so confused right now. Anyways its impossible that _____- ah could be that girl right? What could be the chances of meeting the girl that crushed one of my best friends, who is like a brother to me, heart? Like I said to them, if I ever met that girl in person I would probably explode and like.. ggrr.. what... never mind...*

(End of Thought)

 

Back to the conversation with you and Himchan

 

"Don't open that folder until you get home okay, and here" As Himchan said "here" he passes a card which has the company details and phone number on it. You thought to yourself *I already have one of these. Why the hell would I want another one?* You looked confused at him once again, and that's when Himchan spoke up, as he went to finish what he had to say.

 

"Ha. Look on the back, stupid. Ring or text me if you need anymore information or if you manage to finish it. I'll give you two months to do it, is that okay? Wait. It has to be, as now. B.A.P. are your bosses, well technically. Anyways I have to go since I have a schedule to stick too. There will be an assistant waiting outside to show you around. Well I hope to meet you again soon _______ - ah" When Himchan finished his sentence he then winked at you. He then walked out of the boardroom with all the files in hand, as he was talking to you he stood up and picked up all the paperwork. He exited the room before you could even reply back to him. You quickly got up and looked on the back of the card and it did in fact have his number on the back, also including a wink face next to it. After looking at the card you then left the boardroom yourself that's when you met the assistant. She showed you around your block area, as there are four different block areas on each floor, A, B, C and D. You were in Block B. You greeted the rest of the workers and was shown to your desk area, also to the other parts of the floor, like where the nearest toilets were, extra. and you were shown the rest of the building as well.

 

After all that you thanked the assistant for showing you around, she bowed and quickly waved goodbye before running back towards the elevator as she wasn't your assistant it was only for that brief period of time. Before hand when you were given the tour you texted your sister (Sunny) to see where she was and to tell her to come and pick you up. So when the assistant left you at least you had a little wait until Sunny arrived to pick you up. When she finally arrived the drive back to her apartment was pleasant, but you were only staying at hers for a week until your flat was finished being refurbished, as it needed some refurbishments done to it, like the roof and windows. When you got home the both of you had your late lunches and talked about how your interview went, family and other general stuff like that.

 

Meanwhile, Himchan was sitting in the back seat, as he had is own chauffeur to drive for him. He was throwing his iPhone up and down in the car thinking about you, your name and what the link is between you and one of the members from B.A.P.....

 

What was it that linked you to one of there members??? Who knows... wait do you know.... if so will he figure it out!?!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Hello ^_^ If you get confused with what has gone on with this chapter then I will totally understand lol. Please let me know by commenting below so I can make changes. Also sorry if I have made any spelling mistakes, extra. Also I'm British so I put things like 'colour' instead of the American way 'color'  lol.

 

First note: With the cartoons, sorry if you don't know any of them but I just came up with them on the spot. I don't know if they actually get played in Korea.... so yeah... cause I don't know any actual Korean cartoons....

 

Second Note: Also when you are speaking you are in the red and Himchan is still in dark blue. When I put the writing like this  <-- in italic writing it means that I'm talking to you.. well sort of... more like randomly commenting that kind of stuff lol xD

 

Last note: Finally, when I put the stars *these* that means either you are in a thought/daze/dream land or another character is (this depends on the colour) Also sorry for not updating sooner and if it seems like I have rushed it towards the end, I just didn't want to drag this chapter out any longer or bore you with things you didn't really need to know lol xD

 

Hope you like and subscribe, chow for now!! xD (Also I'm back at college and the hours are killing me already!!! Meh... just bare with me hehe)

 

The Image: As you see the image at the beginning. Well basically this is what one of the boardroom/meeting rooms look like. This is where the interview is held so I hope this helps your imagination xD and I know looks nice right?!?! Well it's quite a famous company.

 

(By the way, the image goes to it's rightful owners and they are/it Google)