I've Murdered Half The Town

Playing With Fire

 

Minki woke slowly. He could feel a smile on his face as he shifted in his bed, the warmth of Jonghyun’s body surrounding him. As he turned over, he took the leader’s features in through the dim moonlight that shone through the window. Lifting a hand, he place it lightly on the other’s arm. The way he’d seen him, his angelic face, his eyes sculpted perfectly and his cheekbones positioned in the most perfect way possible, his lips that spoke everything of the love he’d felt from him without uttering a word and that virtually irresistible complexion put the maknae at ease in his most stressful of times. He could do nothing but stare as his love slept; and stare he would.

 

Jonghyun stirred slightly after what seemed like ages, but Minki didn’t move, unafraid of frightening him. Sniffling a bit, due to the cold sneaking in through the crack of the window, the elder opened his eyes with a welcoming grin.

 

“What time is it.?” he asked him, as if Minki cared. The blonde didn’t move, but gazed even longer as he spoke. “I don’t know.” he replied, his voice low and timid. Burying his face in his hands, as if hiding. Jonghyun took him by the wrists and pulled him free, pecking him lightly on the forehead.

 

“You’re cute when you’re in love, you know.” Jonghyun praised. A long finger traced Minki’s cheek, and they both smiled. “Who said I was in love.?” Minki questioned, his smile not leaving for a moment.

 

“Babo, come on. It’s obvious. If you could only see your face right now.” Jonghyun’s eyes spoke more than his voice did. Minki wasn’t sure why, but his eyes were what kept him entangled in the other, no matter the time of day. “If you could only see.... fine.” Minki swallowed, giving in to the compliments. “But you’re cute when you’re in love, too.”

 

“Am I.?” Jonghyun questioned, leaning closer to Minki. His breath on the blonde’s lips, and they both shuddered into a giggle. Propping himself up on his elbow, Jonghyun spoke again. “I don’t know how we’re going to hide from everyone. I can’t help but stare.”

 

Taking a lock of his boyfriend’s hair, Jonghyun twisted it around a finger, remembering his brunette hair from only months ago. Minki smiled, touching his hand gently, pulling it from his face, to his heart.

 

“I love you, Jonghyun. Hiding is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.”

 

With another sniffle, Jonghyun nodded in agreement, taking Minki’s chin in his free hand and kissing him. The younger felt the warmth of the other yet again, taking the time to think out his own movements. He pressed his lips to Jonghyun’s, his own open hand finding the heart of the other as his eyes fluttered closed. This was Minki’s single most favourite thing to do, feel the brunette’s heart beat not just through his chest, but his lips as well. Moving his hands once more, they found their way to the leader’s shoulders, and he hugged him, drawing back from the kiss to rest his head on his shoulder.

 

“I love you, Minki.” Jonghyun responded, his eyes closed now as he took in the sweet smell that was his very own Juliette, almost. Minki could not agree more that not being able to show his love to the world was going to be tough, but he had not another choice. Despite the fact that he had to refrain from shouting his feelings from the rooftops, Minki calmly settled for being able to scream it through his veins instead. No one else had to know, however. This was their secret, not the world’s.

 

Nuzzling his nose against Jonghyun’s neck, Minki felt lips on his own. He stayed put, hardly breathing as the tongue belonging to those lips outlined every crease and mole that resided in that spot. As they took suction to his skin, the maknae trembled, his arms taking control of themselves as he moved even closer.

 

“I don’t think you understood me. I love you.” Minki giggled, his nose nearly touching the other’s as he repeated himself. Jonghyun kept silent, his eyes speaking for him yet again. Yawning, Minki rested his head on his love’s shoulder once more, drifting to sleep after many minutes of stillness.

 

 

 


 

WOAH WOAH,
where did that fluff come from.?
o.e.