I'm A Killer, Cold and Wrathful

Playing With Fire

 

Jonghyun’s embrace was tight around Minki as they stood together in the narrow hallway of the dorm. No one was home, and they knew it. The blonde smiled against the lips of the elder as they kissed twice, their hearts beating in time with one another.

 

“How long do you think we can keep this up, Ren.?” Jonghyun whispered, pulling away from his boyfriend only slightly. The blonde shrugged with nothing but a small smile gracing his lips. “I hate hiding you.” Jonghyun told him, his chin resting atop the maknae’s head. Resting his cheek against Jonghyun’s chest, the shorter of the two sighed, nodding his head in agreement. “Especially from the guys. It’d rip them apart if they knew we hid a secret.”

 

It was then that a loud crash of a door slamming closed downstairs could be heard. Minki pushed away from Jonghyun quickly, moving towards the stairs to peak over the railing. Into his view came Dongho and Aaron; not two of the people he’d wanted to see at the moment.

 

“Good morning, hyung.” Minki directed at the both of them at once. Aaron smiled brightly in his direction as Dongho made his way to the kitchen, his arms full of ingredients that Minki could only think of putting together a lavish birthday cake with. Remembering that Minhyun’s birthday was just around the corner, the blonde stuck his head down into the first bag he could reach, pulling out a box of cake mix. his lips, wishing that the party wasn’t so far away, Minki carefully placed the box in the cupboard, assisting Dongho with the groceries.

 

Yawning and stretching as he came down the stairs, Jonghyun shifted as his cell phone vibrated in the pocket of his bed pants. “Hello?” he answered. Minki turned his head, paying even less attention as he pulled several packages of banana milk from the bag. He looked instantly at Dongho.

 

“Baekho-yah.” he whined, his voice high and his eyes large. He used a long fingernail to pull the plastic from the cartons, and pulled one. Dongho looked in his direction and sighed, his face red in a blush as he looked at the maknae.

 

“You know those are for Minhyun, Ren.” the slightly shorter of the two explained. Minki eyed him, his pupils deep, as if asking, as cute as he could. Biting the inside of his cheek, Dongho gave in. “Fine. But you can only have one.”

 

The blonde smiled, and without hesitation, pushed the straw into the carton and it down.

 

“Yes, Sir. Thank you.” Jonghyun spoke into the phone, standing just outside of the kitchen.

“What was that about.?” Minki asked, the straw still secured by the corner of his lips.

“Pledis wants a meeting with us. Nothing big, I hope. It’s probably about the Sandy video.”

 

“They’re here to tell us Baekho .” Aaron laughed as he took a seat next to Minki. “Yah.!” Dongho replied with a swift smack to his hyung’s forearm. “I do not . You .” Aaron took his forearm in his hand and rubbed it lightly. “And all I’ve heard about you Koreans treating elders with respect has been put to waste since I’ve met you guys, you know.”

 

“Would they really call about the video, though.?” Dongho asked as he placed the last box of cereal in the cupboard.

“Maybe they want to give us money.” Aaron suggested, his face serious.


            Minki frowned as he reached the bottom of the carton, sneakily reaching for a second one.


 

Please excuse me. I'm so sorry that it took so long, and that it's so short, and stuff. ._. But fluff. Gah. I can't write fluff. I hate writing fluff. Gah.