_6_

Impossible Realities

Later that night.... 

"Oh, look at the time. It's almost 2 a.m" Emy said, worried about how they were to get home this late. "We should probably go back home before too late." She finished hinting. As much as she wanted to stay and talk to GD, she knew she wouldn't be able to focus on what he was saying while she was this tired.

"Emy, your right. It has gotten late really quickly." Jessy responded towards her. "Sorry guys but I think we will have to go now." she told Big Bang with a slight hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Do you really have to go back?" asked GD hoping Emy would say no.
"Well. Although we don't have school tomorrow or the day after we don't have anywhere to stay. Unless..." Emy didn't finish, instead she looked over at Jessy with hope in her eyes.
"I don't know if that is the best idea." Jessy said making clear to her that she knew how she felt about the idea and how Taeyang would act if he found out.

"Please Jessy. I know." Emy said understanding Jessy but still not wanting to give up.  "But you guys are so close and that person wouldn't mind if we stayed there the night... And you two could catch up. Please just call that person?" Emy whined and begged.

"I don't know if its the best option, Emy you know how it ended up last time. I don't want that to happen again." Jessy explained forgetting Taeyang was there while she thought about that person.

"Maybe you two can solve you problem. Whatever it may be" GD chirped in trying to help Emy. Jessy just couldn't say no, at least not to GD For Emy's sake.

"Well, if I were to call AND be able to stay, what would we do tomorrow?" Jessy hesitantly asked. 
"We could go on a picnic. You, me, GD, and Emy." Taeyang volunteered.
"Chincha?" she asked perkily.

At my reaction everyone in the room was surprised, except Emy who knew my personality too well to be surprised. "Fine, I will call that person up. But I want to call from a separate room, far from here. Also Emy has to come with me and only Emy." Jessy said sternly. Big Bang complied to her request not wanting, Taeyang or GD to get mad at them. 

Emy and Jessy were taken to a room a few doors down the hall, just in case there were to be any yelling coming from either of them. Emy also thought that was a good idea she knew how bad it was last time they talked. It wasn't that they hated each other. The only way it could be described was as complicated.