_14_

Impossible Realities

Every thing in gray is a flashback.

Taeyang and Jessy:

"Taeyang please tell me if you want to know about Jaden and I" Jessy said getting more and more anxious.
"I just want to start our relationship with no secrets." Taeyang said being much more direct than GD.
"Wait, you want to date me even though we live on different continents?" Jessy asked thinking this was so romantic of him.
"Yes, who wouldn't want you as their girlfriend?" Taeyang said knowing exactly the way he felt when he saw her in the crowd.
"If that is how you truly feel my past won't change that..." Jessy said as she started to explain her past...


"Jessy, I love you" Jaden whispered in Jessy's ear.
"Jaden, why do you always have to cheese everything up? I only made us dinner." Jessy said teasing him.
"Yes, but you always remember that I love your cooking so now you even make me dinner." Jaden said honestly, finishing it off with a strong kiss.

"I didn't tell you but our parents are coming over tonight" Jaden said surprising her.
"But I only made diner for two." Jessy said pointing at their dinner table that had been set romantically.
"That is why I bought some take out." Jaden said feeling ready for the exciting night. 

Ring ding dong the door bell rang. "Mom! You came!" Jessy exclaimed thinking Jaden had only invited his parents.
"Your dad couldn't come tonight. I hope that is ok though." Her mother said.
Right behind her you could hear Rachel (Jaden's mother) call. "Luz is that you?" 

The two parents had been close friends in the past but hadn't talked in a few months. After the diner and small talk were done with they all retired to the living room. That is where Jaden decided it was time to 'go for it'.

Getting down on his knees in front of Jessy, Jaden said "Jessy, I have known you since I was three, and when I turned 5 I knew I wanted to marry you." At this point he paused seeing tears in Jessy's eyes. Then he reached into his pocket an pulled out a felt box. "Jessy you have always been there for me and I want to be by you for the rest of our life together." Jaden then opened the box "Please be my bride." Jaden finished. 


Another short chapter I know... but I promise more drama to come! You just have to be patient and maybe leave some comments :D