_3_

Impossible Realities

 

"Please call me Emy." asked Emy in the nicest tone she could fake because she hated being called Emmeline. 

"Oh I don't know, I kinda like the name Emmeline don't you?" GD said purposely agitating her. 
"Hey, GD stop bothering her. If she wants to be called Emy just call her that." TOP told his dongsaeng.

"TOP sunbae, thank you." Emy said meekly.
Seeing Emy thank TOP bothered GD, he had wanted Emy's attention only on him and not his group members.

"So Jessy, how old are you? You cant be more than 19 or 20, right?" Taeyang asked being straight forward as if he were still in Korea only realizing his mistake after he had asked.
"I'm 20, my birthday is in two days though." Jessy said smiling downwards because she had never been asked that before so frankly.

"I am Taeyang and I'm 24" he said walking towards the couch where Jessy was sitting on along. The other members were sitting down around the room. As he sat done Jessy scooted a little towards Emy and away from Taeyang. As much as she loved Taeyang, Her mom had raised to be a goody two shoes. Jessy was too pure something she always resented about herself.

"I'm not going to do anything, I promise" Taeyang said with sincerity in his eyes. And with that Jessy scooted a bit closer to Taeyang, that made him smile a bit but not too much. Then all of a sudden two adorable puppies woke up from their napping and started to wander the room. When both Emy and Jessy saw them, they scooped them up in one fluid motion at the same time. Emy picked up GD's puppy and she knew that it was his as did Jessy when she picked up Taeyang's Bulldog puppy. They both looked over at each other giving the other the 'go along with it look'. 

"AAWWW! what a cute puppy" they said synchronized then giggled.
"Its mine" GD and Taeyang responded at the same time.

"Well this little guy is mine" said Taeyang while scratching the top of his puppy's head.
"And this baby is mine" GD said while walking towards the other side of the couch close to where Emy was sitting. 

"Yup, I just love this baby boy" GD said sitting right next to Emy. That made Emy's face turn pink. GD noticed this but did not mention it. *That's so cute! She blushes even with something as simple as me sitting next to her* thought GD. 

"GD what is with that weird smile you have?" asked Seungri the maknae of the group.

"Um...I'm just happy we can spend time with people outside of kpop, fans are not crazy over us." GD said hiding his true feelings.
"It is pretty rare for us to meet two people at our concert, not fainting or screaming from our attention"  Daesung added talking towards both girls, as if he were thanking them.

"What fun would it be if we were like that?" I asked sarcastically, the dog's neck and back while Taeyang scratched his head.
"So do you have a dog of your own? You seen very attracted to mine." Taeyang directly asked me.
"I don't have my own dog, because I'm allergic to them but I do love them. I really don't mind suffering a bit if I get to take care of them. Do you know what I mean?" I answered 100% truthfully. 

Soon the room was filled with smaller conversations with Daesung, Seungri, and TOP all talking about the concert. While Taeyang charmed Jessy and GD drew Emy closer to him.