_10_

Impossible Realities

 

It's just I'm getting the same feeling I had when I was with Jaden." Jessy answered honestly. The only thing the guys understood is that she was talking about Jaden but from the caring look on Emy's face they could tell there was more to the story that they did not know.

"Jessy. Your not really feeling that are you. I know it was hard when you guys broke up but I think you need to move on. Don't push away your feelings." Emy said knowing what Jessy was going to say next.

She accidently spoke in English letting GD and Taeyang know what was on her heart. "How? How can I just forget him? How can I just move on? How? Emy please tell me" she cried. As soon as she heard herself she shut-up. Since Jessy was 9 she had only cried in front of her best friends and now she was crying in front of idols. She knew she had to stop crying so she didn't look weak. Jessy turned and faced the window when just then Taeyang pulled her shoulder and turned her around to face him. Before she could pull away he embraced Jessy in a hug. That is when the feeling that Jaden gave her came back and she started to slowly sob into Taeyang's shoulder.

"sshhhh" Taeyang soothed her as he rubbed her back.

"Taeyang sunbae why are you so kind to a stranger?" Jessy asked once she had calmed herself in his arms. 
"Call me oppa" he said with a grin spreading across his face. 
"O..O..oppa?" Jessy asked stuttering.
"yeah, oppa" Taeyang responded still smiling. 

"Ok you two calm down back there, we are at the hotel now" GD said from the front wishing he had said that to Emy first, but he had waited too long to make his move. As they pulled up to the back Taeyang told Emy and Jessy to go to the front to reserve a room for themselves. GD and Taeyang had already planned what they were going to do, but told no one else. Emy and Jessy rushed to the front of the building as they continued to chat away.

"I'm so excited to go on a picnic tomorrow with them. Even though it will probably last only one day." Emy said with her normal optimism speaking to Jessy as they walked up to the front desk.

"Um, excuse me." Jessy spoke up to the in keeper. 
"Do you have a reservation?" asked the receptionist.
"Sorry we don't. Are there any open rooms?" asked Jessy getting a bit nervous. Right as the receptionist started to shake her head no and answer the phone rang.

"Hello?....I understand......Yes,We can certainly do that....Thank you for telling me about this." She spoke into the phone. Both girls were puzzled by her responses. But did not think about it too much.


 

Please leave your thoughts in the comments. I will try to do better in the future. Thank you for reading!!!!!