_15_

Impossible Realities

Jessy couldn't respond, she too had felt that way and now he was asking for her to be by his side forever. There was nothing she could have wanted more. She had already broken down in tears and was on her knees in from of Jaden unable to speak. She slowly nodded then gradually it grew faster as her smile widened and her embraced him. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times, Yes! Jaden you are the love of my life I couldn't imagine a future without you! Yes!!" She answered as she put on her beautiful engagement ring. Just like Jaden is wasn't typical, its had a sapphire center stone with little diamonds coming off of it and around the band. It was absolutely precious not only in design but also in sentiment.

Months after being engaged.
"Jaden since we already have the date picked out shall we go dress shopping?" Jessy asked with hope in her voice. She had always wanted to go dress shopping.
"Anything for you my princess" Jaden said to lovingly his soon to be bride.

"What do you think?" Jessy said walking into the mirrored area in an amazing white gown that showed a bit of cleavage and some shoulder.
"It's a bit revealing don't you think? Go pick something else" Jaden said showing his protective and controlling side a bit too much.

"How can it be too revealing? It's a floor length dress" Jessy said immediately getting defensive because she thought that would be her wedding gown. 
"Just don't wear that ok. It's not that hard to choose a different one, now is it?" Jaden said starting to get angry. Ever since their engagement Jaden thought he owned Jessy. She did not appreciate his new attitude, the ''the woman works for me" attitude. Jessy had always been her own person and she never thought that Jaden would be the controlling type after all the years they had spent together. She thought Jaden knew her better than that.

"Are you saying I can't even choose my own wedding gown now?" Jessy said marching into the changing room to change back.

"Yes, that is what I'm saying. I am going to be your husband, I don't want every man seeing you before we get married." Jaden said through the fabric between them. When all of a sudden a small round thing hit the top of his head. Jaden looked down to see what it was, only to wish he hadn't... It was her engagement ring. Jessy had just called it quits on his controlling attitude and unacceptable behavior. 


 

"So you just broke the engagement and left him?" Taeyang asked wondering why she still had Jaden's number. 


"Well I explained to him and both of our families why I had broken the engagement everyone agreed on my position in the end. Although his parents and him begged my to forgive him and give him a second chance." Jessy said tears starting to form in her eyes. "I said I could forgive him but I would not marry him. We decided on keeping in contact. I just can't bring myself to talk to him. I cared so much for him and when my heart broke I knew we couldn't really stay friends. Whenever I think about him I feel depressed because I know he cares for me so much and I just left him. But I feel myself moving on slowly and I'm glad, I don't want to get trapped into his love again. I know his feelings are sincere but I cannot just let his controlling attitude get me again even if it is for love." Jessy finished.


Noticing that she was crying, Taeyang wiped her tears from her cheek. Then to completely surprise him Jessy quickly leaned in and kissed him. She then whispered in his ear "You are helping me move on, Thank you." she said kissing him again. 

"Jessy I don't want to be your rebound guy. I just want to be your guy." Taeyang said hoping she wasn't only using him to get over Jaden.
"You can be my only guy, if you let be your only girl." Jessy said giggling and holding Taeyang's hand.
"Even if we don't see each other often you'd still want to be my girl?" Taeyang asked wishing she would say yes. Jessy simply answered by kissing his cheek and nodding.

That is how they walked back to the picnic area holding hands and smiling the whole way, happy about their new relationship.


How was that my faithful readers, I know it took me a while to get there but I finally happened!!!

This is not the end though, there is much more to come!!

Keep on reading and commenting to keep me going!