_5_

Impossible Realities

 

Finally Taeyang, Daesung, and TOP walked back into the room, now calm, but if it were up to Jessy not for long. 

"So we have known each other since I was a baby." Jessy said trying to bug Taeyang.
"I know you come up here to visit him like every two weeks" Emy chimed in.
"How could I not I love him so much" Jessy responded with dreamy eyes. She could see Taeyang getting more and more tense beside her. But he still hadn't blown up in jealousy.
I gave Emy the look to kick up our acting. 
"You are ssssoooo lucky to have someone like him in your life. I wish I had someone just like him." Emy cheesed it up.
"I couldn't have asked for anyone better" Jessy finished off, making Taeyang finally boil over with jealousy over her brother.

"YAH! What are you talking about? How great could he possibly be? Aren't I the one that brought you on stage with me. I could have chosen anyone but I chose you. This is how you thank me? By talking about your boyfriend so publicly?" Taeyang said not holding anything back. All Jessy did was look back at him wide eyed trying not to laugh but it was getting harder by the second.

As hard as all three culprits tried to hold in their laughter they just couldn't any longer. All at once they burst out into huge fits of laughter. Causing a great confusion to fall on TOP, Daesung, Seungri, and most importantly Taeyang. 

"I must say we have gotten a lot better at this" Jessy said aloud towards Emy.
"I think your right. I remember when we couldn't even get one sentence out without laughing. I am really proud of us." Emy responded.

"Wait, why are you laughing?" asked Taeyang genuinely confused.
"You got jealous over my brother on the phone. So when you left we decided to let you taste more of your own poison" Jessy answered.

"Wait, what?" Taeyang asked calming down a bit.
"I was brother to my talking." she responded.
Suddenly the whole room except Jessy started to bust out in even more laughter.
"What's so funny?" she asked completely confused.
Then Taeyang looked over at me with sincerity in his eyes.
"You said 'I was brother to my talking' you made a small mistake. I'm sorry for laughing at you." He responded while the room settled down a bit.

"Oh, haha, sorry. My Korean isn't perfect yet. But I'm working on it." I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

Soon the room was back to normal with the small conversations. 


 

Comments are always appreciated, possitive or negative.