_9_

Impossible Realities

As Taeyang finished suggesting this the rest of Big Bang got the hint and played along. " Hyung, I don't mind" Daesung spoke up while Seungri nodded his head in agreement. 
"I'll drive!!" TOP said while running towards the car. Leaving Seungri and Daesung to fight over who gets to sit in the front seat. Ending with Seungri winning Kai Bai Boh.

"Shall we go?" GD asked starting to walk towards the other car with a cute little Emy trailing behind him. As Jessy had hoped, she and Taeyang fell into step together. Both of them liked this but neither dared mention it for they thought it would be embarrassing if the other did not feel the same. As GD and Emy took the front seats, Taeyang and Jessy sat in the back. But instead of looking out the window as both usually do when they enter a car they sat closer to each other and looked at each other.

"Jessy? I know it's not really any of my business but why did you faint when you were talking to 'that guy'" GD asked quoting the girls as he said 'that guy'.

At even the mention of him Jessy started to think of all the times they had spent together, and also of her making a big scene backstage passing out. All of a sudden she started to get teary eyed. Emy knew exactly what she was thinking and who she was thinking about.  But before Emy could say anything a voice from the back of the car was heard.

"GD, you really shouldn't ask such things so upfront. She is obviously emotionally moved by whoever the person is." Taeyang said as he gently placed her head on his shoulder. 

At first she was hesitant to let another guy into her heart. she was always quick to love but she only fell into true love once and my head planed on always reminding her of him. GD had already started the car and they were driving through the well lit city. As she leaned her head on Taeyang's shoulder she remembered doing that same thing with only two other guys in her whole life, her brother Ian, and the guy that had permanently scarred her heart. 

"His name is... is" Jessy stuttered as she forced herself to say his name.

"...its Jaden" She finished with tears dripping from her eyes. Taeyang lifted her head and wiped away the tears then placed it back down. Jessy closed her eyes and just rested there. 

Emy took mental notes of everything she saw. Emy had been in Montreal few times unlike Jessy who lived there for seven years. Emy, just like Jessy, loved everything about Montreal, the constant street life and the never ending day. It was all so beautiful to her. She always imagined Seoul would be like Montreal. GD saw this and decided to go the long way to the hotel, just to give Emy some more beautiful city views. And also let Jessy calm down a bit. 

"Emy...I don't think we should stay here." I said in spanish knowing Emy had learned spanish in highschool.
"WHAT!?" Emy asked accidently in korean. This random out burst scared the two men in the car. 

"What's wrong? What did she say?" Asked GD. 

"Why would you want to leave now?" Asked Emy now in spanish.


 

Comments I really love them! And if you are lucky you can get a little foreshadowing...