_16_

Impossible Realities

 

Both couples met at the same time, Jessy holding Taeyang's hand and Emy holding onto GD's arm. Emy and Jessy quickly talked over their experiences. When Emy told Jessy she had told GD about their trip, Jessy quickly grabbed GD and Emy aside.

"Okay, so I know you know about our trip in a week, but you haven't told Taeyang right?" Jessy asked.
"No.." GD answered suspiciously "Haven't you told him?" He continued.
"No I haven't. Please don't tell him I want to surprise him." Jessy said being innocent with her actions.
"That's fine he is your boyfriend not mine, you do as you want." GD said only caring about spending time with Emy next week.

The couples spent the next few hours together, laughing and talking before going back to the hotel.
"I think we should start our trip back home now," Jessy said hopping to get home before it was too dark. 

"Awww. Do you have to leave now?" Taeyang asked as if he will never see her again.
"I'm sorry but I do. Emy and I both have to pack for our vacation coming next week. I'm so excited. Jaden said he is coming too." Jessy lied just trying to aggravate Taeyang. 
"Just remember you're with me now."  He said leaning his forehead on hers, he knew she was kidding about Jaden. Although he did not know if the trip was a lie or not.
Backing away Jessy said "Emy, I am going call a taxi, I'll be down stairs. Taeyang come with me." Jessy added just to give GD and Emy some privacy.

"Emy, even though I know I will see you in a week I will miss you." GD said sincerely.
"How sweet." Emy said blushing "No one has ever said such kind things to me." she explained.
"Well I'm glad I was the first to say it to you." GD said smiling awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.
"You are the sweetest man I have ever met." Emy blurted out. "Uh...I should be going, Jessy is probably waiting for me." Emy quickly turned around to leave.

Then out of no where she felt a powerful force rap his arms around her body. "Where do you think you are going?" GD whispered into Emy's ear sending shivers down her back and neck.
"I don't want to go but Jessy is waiting." she said as she turned to face him still in his grasp. GD loosened his grip a little and Emy took her chance to run away. "Catch me if you can" She running down the hall.

"Yah! Don't leave me like this. When I catch you, you're going to get it from me" GD teased back. After chasing Emy for a few minutes,  down the hall, GD decided to catch her the easy way. When chasing her GD tripped and fell. "OWWww!" He cried. Making Emy immediately stop and worry about him. 

"If this is a joke, it isn't funny!" Emy said placing her hands on her hips, not believing his act. GD staying calmed and continued his performance. "GD oppa? Are you ok?" Emy said as she ran towards him. "Oppa can you stand up?" Emy asked. As she tried to help him up he pulled her down on top of him.

"All better now." GD smiled and stoked her hair our of her face.