_1_

Impossible Realities

"I can't believe it" Jessica (Jessy) yelled towards Emy right as Big Bang entered the stage and all the VIPs cheered as loud as possible. Both girls screamed even louder when they saw their biases enter the arena.

"Hello Montreal, are you ready to get this party started?" Said T.O.P in his cute Korean accent. Just as the music to "Still Alive" started to play and G-Dragon started to sing "I'm still alive. I'm still alive....."  At this Emy could not help but almost faint because GD was her bias. After regaining herself she started to yell. As did Jessy although GD was not her bias, her love came right after GD, and she always had a soft spot for GD in her heart.

Both girls knew by the end of the night they would end up with absolutely no voice but they did not care. After the first song ended they sang some others all of which the girls knew the lyrics. "Well, today you guys are lucky because we are doing our first ever 'Throw Back' concert. We are going back to the begining starting with..." Taeyang never finished his sentence because the music to 'Always' started to play. Then more of their older songs. This is when all the members except Jessy's bias left the stage and started to sing "Tired of being alone...Sick of being single...I think I need me a girl"  as he entered the audiece and walked toward Jessy and Emy. By the time he sang "saenggak eomneun maltu, eorinaedeul malgu nal gamssa anajul yeh~~his hands were reaching out towards both girls *I hope she comes on stage with me* thought Taeyang as he held out his hands towards Jessy and Emy. Both Emy and Jessy looked at each other as if this to check to make sure this was real life. As for Emy (the risk taker) the choice to go up or not was easy even if it weren't real life she would enjoy it just as much. But Emy knew Jessy would over analyze so she grabbed Jessy's hand and placed it on Taeyang's. Emy also grabbed Taeyang's hand. Before Jessy could pull away, thinking Taeyang was only playing with her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the stage where GD was waiting for his part to come up. It was already the second chorus when they all got on stage. Taeyang gave Emy to GD while he took Jessy aside to sing to her. "Girl, I need a girl" He sang to Jessy. Jessy's face had turn apple red which was unusual for her naturally tan latina skin. Emy on the other hand had naturally pale skin that had now turn bright red as well because she and her bias were dancing together on stage.

Jessy had tried to walk off the stage several time but each time Taeyang had stopped her. She decided that 1. This was real life, 2. Taeyang was not going to let her off the stage, and 3. she might as well enjoy it while it lasts because as soon as the song ends She would be back in the crowd of girls.

Both Jessy and Emy danced on stage with their biases which made them end with huge smiles on their faces. At the end of the song all four of them walked backstage where they were greeted by TOP, Daesung, and Seungri who then exchanged words with Taeyang and GD in private. Then formaly greeted them. When the five boys came out both GD and Taeyang had slightly blushed faces.