제 7 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Victoria and Nichkhun ran toward Suzy's room.

"Suzy!!"

Suzy looked at him with wide eyes "N-ne?" she stutter.

"Suzy are you ok?" Nichkhun gave a step toward her and she gave a step back.

"Suzy..." Victoria walked toward her too.

"Su-suzy?" she asked stepping back.

"Sweetie...what's wrong? Suzy?" Victoria held out her hand to hold Suzy's face but she stepped back again, she looked scared.

"No~ I am not...Suzy...I am..." Tiffany was about to talk when she looked behind Suzy's parent, at the bathroom door, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were waving there hands at the air mouthing her to not tell anything.

"Andwaeee~ Andwaee~" Hyoyeon whispered as if she was yelling while Sooyoung kept jumping up and down waving her arms and shaking her head.

Tiffany looked at them and then back to Suzy's parents "..Suzy...I am Suzy..."

"Appa~ Omma~" Sooyoung mouthed to Tiffany.

"...a-appa...I'm ok...o-omma." she sightly smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"O-oh..." Tiffany kept looking at the bathroom door, she didn't knew them, she was scared, so she kept looking at Sooyoung and Hyoyeon to tell her what to do.

"Leave~ Leave~" Hyoyeon and Sooyoung mouthed to her again.

"...leave... I'll change my clothes." she again smiled. Victoria and Nichkhun turned around to leave. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon quickly stayed like statues until they walked out.

Tiffany stayed in silence until she heard them walking downstairs.

"Yaaaa-aaah!!!" she ran toward the bathroom "...this...what is this? You two!! Why you...Look look!" she pointed to the mirror.

"Omona!" Hyoyeon gasped looking at the mirror, Suzy nodded "... We don't reflect there..." Hyoyeon said and Sooyoung agreed, Suzy rolled her eyes "I told you to eat! You now dissapeared" Hyoyeon told Sooyoung while she laughed. Sooyoung smile fade away and gave her a flick on the forehead. 

"Yah! I didn't mean you! I mean me! Look at me!! Are you serious? Why you sent me back to earth in a 18 years old student?!"

"Correction, 17 years old." 
Hyoyeon pointed out as she rubbed the red mark on her forehead.

"17 years old?!!" she brushed her hair with her hand frustrated "... It was supposed to come back to earth to, again, conquir MY boyfriend, how will I conquer him in this 17 years old student body?! 17 years old!!! It could be her daughter! He will never look at me in this body!" she yelled.

"Yah relax~" Hyoyeon calmly said.

"It wasn't our fault, Taeyeon is the one that gave you this body."

"You are the one who killed me in first place!!"

Sooyoung gasped dramatically "Yah relax~" Hyoyeon said again.

"You can do it, Taecyeon fall in love with you not only because of body, he did because of your inside. Use that, show him the Tiffany inside you but as Suzy, he will fall in love again." Sooyoung said holding her shoulderS.

"And do it quickly Yoona seems pretty fast conquering men..." Hyoyeon whispered while she fixed her dress.

"W-what?" Tiffany asked.

Sooyoung hit Hyoyeon's head "Ah~ what?"

"Is Taecyeon already dating her?" she asked again with already teary eyes.

"Aww~ .." Hyoyeon held Tiffany's hands and brushed her hair "...he is close too."

"YAH!!"
Sooyoung again hit Hyoyeon's head "Don't give that too much importance Ti--Suzyyy. Just focus in this new life you have. And start again, make Taecyeon to fall in love with Suzy." Hyoyeon nodded.

"And, because you will need help with this new life, Suzy has a diary so read it, it is under her bed. You mom name is Song Qian she change it to Victoria, your dad is Nichkhun Horvejkul.."

"H-hor-horvej..." Hyoyeon and Tiffany looked down confused trying to pronounce Nichkhun's last name.

"...your bestfriend is Jieun, friends call her IU. Her mom name is Dara, she is your dad's childhood friend, you call her aunt..." Tiffany just nodded quietly "..you can know more about them when you read the diary. Ah~ just like you, Suzy has a great voice, she got into JYP Entertainment as a trainee. And you go to Kirin's Art School..."

"Yah yah wait a minute... Kirin Art School you said?" Tiffany interrupted Sooyoung surprised, she nodded. "You mean then...I am in Seoul?! You not just made me come back in a teenage body but you made me come back far away of my hometown where my boyfriend is?! What's next? She is hidding a pregnancy from her parents?"

"Yah! Suzy is a good child, don't do nothing wrong to this pure and innocent kid."

"I won't, I'm a good kid too."

"Woman, woman..you're a good woman." Hyoyeon corrected.

"If you ever need any help, you just need to go to a lonely place with no one around. And call us."

"But you are angels, it is supposed that nobody can see you."

"Oh yeah no one but you can see us. But people will see you talking to nothing and will believe you're crazy..." Sooyoung explained.

"Yah Sooyoung-ah.." Hyoyeon tapped her shoulder and she turned around "If no one can see us... why we acted as if we were statues a while ago?"

"Ah that's because..."
Sooyoung smiled fade away as she started to think "..I really have no idea..." she pouted.

"Suzy-ah appa and I will go to the store, want something?" there was a knock in the door and Victoria calling.

"Yah palli change and go out with them!" Hyoyeon pushed Tiffany outside the bathroom.

"But I don't want to go, I don't know them, I'm scared!" Tiffany whispered.

"You know them, you are Suzy, they are your parents." Sooyoung whispered back as she throw a shirt to her.

"They are not! I'm not Suzy!" Tiffany whined, then Hyoyeon drag her toward the mirror next to the window.

"See that reflection, it is Suzy not Tiffany." Tiffany looked down when Victoria knocked the door again.

"Suzy are you ok?" 

Then she looked up  "ah yeh omma I'll go with you! hold on!"

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon smiled at eachother.

 

~~~

 

"Would you like a fruit ice bar?" Nichkhun asked her daughter, she turned around and shook her head.

"No thank you" then she started to walk away and look at other stuffs.

"Yah Victoria.." he tapped her wife's shoulder, she turned around but still paying attention at what she was buying.

"Ne?"

"I think our daughter's fall damaged her head."

Victoria looked at Nichkhun confused "What you mean?"

"I told her if she wanted fruit ice bar and she looked at me weird and say 'No thank you'" he imitate her.

"Well maybe she didn't wanted to eat one now."

"That's the weird thing, when does she will say no to an fruit ice bar?"

"Aish yeobo~ you are the one weird.." she said turning her gaze again to the vegetables she was going to buy "Suzy has liked the fruit ice bar since she was 5, she also liked cereal with marshmallows and at the age of 10 she didn't liked anymore because she now likes chocolate. She grows up, stops liking one thing and likes another. Maybe she doesn't like fruit ice bar anymore. And the same will happen with you, she will dislike her appa and will like other guys" Victoria joked.

"Y-yah! My baby girl will never leave me!" Nichkhun crossed his arms and pouted like a little kid, Victoria laughed placing the things down in the shopping car then went to hug him and pouted too.

"Aigoo my baby~ you baby will leave you~"

"Why are you saying that? She is just 17!"

"Then let's make a new baby girl before she rurns 18." Victoria whispered seductively in his ear and he shiver moving away from her with eyes widen, Victoria bit her lower lip just to .

"Yah Victoria, please, we are in public." Nichkhun whispered looking around, Victoria laughed at him and started to walk away with the shopping car.

"What appa, you don't want? We have 4 years to make more babies, then, bye bye!." she said looking at her belly.

"Why you suddenly talk about babies? Did you watch a rated r movie?" he whispered and Victoria laughed again.

"No... but is been a while since I don't carry a baby."

"Then be a babysitter." Victoria shoot him a cold gaze stopping at the line to pay the things she bought.

"Arasso mianhae~" Nichkhun hugged her slim waist and pecked her lips.

She pushed him with her elbow "Go find your baby, we are leaving."

"You got mad?"

"Leave!!"

 

~~~

 

"I'll go to bed!" Suzy quickly ran upstairs as soon as they opened the door and took off her shoes.

"Yah is not even 7 pm!" Nichkhun yelled at her.

"I'm feeling bad!" she yelled back.

"B-bad...yah! our kid is feeling bad!" Nichkhun shook Victoria's arm before running to the stairs "..Suzy let's go to the hospital!" he yelled before walking up.

"I'm not feeling that bad!" she yelled again before closing her bedroom door.

"That kid is getting more..." Nichkhun came back downstairs to find her wife on the phone.

"Yeah see you tomorrow!"

Nichkhun walked toward her after she hang up "Who was it?"

"Jieun, she has been calling Suzy all day and she hadn't answered." Victoria coldly say without looking at him.

Victoria was a jealous and sensitive woman. The smallest raising of voice will make her cry. If Nichkhun ever said something like 'That girl is pretty' she will go mad all day.

Nichkhun walked toward her sulky wife that was busy unpacking the things she bought, silently wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed down her neck.

"What are you doing?" she said in an annoyed tone. Nichkhun didn't replied but started to softly her neck.

"Ya-ah~" Victoria quietly moaned "..Suzy can come down.."

 

 

~~~

 

 

Tiffany was sitting cross legged in the bed with Suzy's laptop, with a spoon in , she was eating ice cream that she bought earlier.

She had Suzy's facebook open and it was on Taecyeon's profile.

Wondering whether she should send him a 'Friend request' and start to make him fall in love with her through it. Since she was in Seoul, 332 km away from him, how could she make him fall in love again? and with a high school girl?!

Suddenly a pop sound came from the laptop.

" Lee IU?" she read and opened the chat.

 

||||o||Lee IU|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||x|||||

 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Ive been calling u all

 day!!!

 

 What are u being doing?!

 

 Are you mad because I told uncle we rode

 a motorbike?! :'(

____________________________________

 

"..IU...IU..." she repeated her name a couple of times trying to remember who IU was.

"Ah IU!!" she snapped her fingers when she remembered who was her. Jieun, Suzy's best friend.

She had no idea what was that about the motorbike, but that explained the bandage in her wrist.

 

||||o||Lee IU|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||x|||||

 

 Are you mad because I told uncle we rode

a motorbike?! :'(

 

I guess ure mad :''''(

 

I have a date with Wooyoungie so I gotta go

now >< Tomorrow we'll talk...

 

Loveya <3<3

____________________________________

 

Then she went offline. Tiffany sighed.

"Aaaargh!!! Why you had to send me back in this teenage body?!!!" she yelled at the roof.

She then looked at the screen and refreshed the page, her eyes watered when she saw the change in Taecyeon's profile.

The beautiful picture they had taken 2 months ago at their trip to Osaka....

...It had been replaced to this picture with Yoona and unknown boy, but Yoona... and him....

Tears start to fall down her cheeks at the status update 'Ok Taecyeon changed his relationship status to Single'

Yeah Tiffany was dead, but still...

 

 

 Ok Taecyeon

 2 minutes ago

_______________________________________________

Taecyeon oppa sorry for taking your laptop and go into your

facebook kekeke I just wanted to tell you T H A N K Y O U <3

for accepting my invitation this afternoon :) I hope we can go

out more often ^^ We had fun didn't we? <3

______________________________________________

 

She was about to close the window, she just didn't wanted to see all that anymore, did Taecyeon actually had completely forgot about her?

"Not even 3 day's Taecyeon...and you are already dating someone else?" Tiffany yelled in between sobs, crying in her hands.

 

 

 Ok Taecyeon

 1 minute ago

_______________________________________________

Oppa! It is so hard to open a bottle of wine?! kekeke

I'm waiting~ ^^ but quickly!!

________________________________________________

 

Tiffany refreshed one more time to see the new update, they are having a date? in their house! She shut the laptop and ran toward the bathroom falling on the floor crying desperately.

"Why me? Whyy kill mee?!!! now I want to really die!!!" she yelled at the roof "YOU HEARD THAT?!! SOOYOUNG!!! HYOYEON!!! DO IT AGAIN!!! KILL ME!! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE!!" she looked down, tears falling non stop, she suddenly felt 2 arms around her, she looked up and found herself in Heaven. Taeyeon was hugging her.

"Tiffany I know all this is hard for you." she caressed her hair.

"I don't want to live... if Taecyeon already forgot about me... this is a waste of time, don't make me go back!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

*Note: At Suzy scenes, I write Tiffany, since she is the one in the body. Hope you aren't confused c:

lol I usually cry when I see other people crying, but crying while writing someone is crying? I didn't thought that could happen ><

Anyways~ aigoo Tiffany-ya :c

I added Khuntoria just because 'u' afdsagfsdagf <3<3 since changed my username from Khuntorian________.....          K H U N T O R I A ~~~~ 

Ok so, sorry any mistake ^-~

Comment!! nee~ c: