제 13 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

“Suzy! Sweetie!” Victoria ran toward her daughter “Are you hurt anywhere?”

“You need to go to the hospital!” Nichkhun said.

“What are you doing here!?” Suzy asked pushing Victoria’s hand away.

Victoria and Nichkhun had just arrived from Seoul 6 minutes before and rushed toward the teacher’s office where Sunny received them.

 

4 minutes later Suzy arrived to see the worried parents.

“Jieun call us and told us you were sick. What happened?” Victoria worriedly asked her again while caressing her hand, but Suzy again pulled away.

“It was nothing. I just didn’t sleep well last night. I’m fine.  You say you will come until Saturday.” She protested. Victoria slightly nodded.

“We were to, but Jieun called us and…”

“I’m telling you I’m ok!” Suzy said cutting of Victoria “You don’t need to worry. I can take care of myself. I’m old enough to take care of myself. Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

“Ehem~” Suzy turned around at the cough sound. Sunny saliency had approached them and had heard what they say.

“Miss Lee.” Nichkhun greeted Sunny with a bow. Sunny greeted them back.

“Well, now that Suzy is here, shall we talk about her health?” Sunny said directing them toward the small waiting room. Victoria and Nichkhun nodded as they walked toward it.

“Ugh! Why talk about it? How many times should I say I’m fine! When I feel sick I WILL go to check myself. But now I’m ok. I don’t need to go to the hospital, I don’t need to rest, stop worrying about it!” Suzy seconds before the bell rang.

“Horvejkul Suzy!” Victoria scolded her.

“Can I go to my classes now?” she said ignoring Victoria completely.

“Suzy!”

“You can go now.” Sunny said after Nichkhun stood up and yelled at her.

“Stop worrying and go back to Seoul. I’ll see you on weekend.” Suzy said before leaving the room. Just like that, without bow to her teacher and say goodbye to her parents.

“I apologize for my daughter’s attitude.” Nichkhun said respectfully bowing 90° degrees.

“Don’t worry about that, is a teenage thing. I’m use to it now.” Sunny said smiling “If you don’t have anything important to do right now, I would like to talk with you.” She then asked.

Nichkhun looked at Victoria before she answered “We don’t have anything to do.” Sunny smiled at them before she indicates them to sit on the couch and she sat in a chair in front of them.

“May I ask about Suzy’s health? She really seemed to be in a lot of pain before. It worried me.” Sunny asked.

“Our daughter had never been sick. She was born really healthy and all her 17 years, she was really healthy.”

“When was the last time she went to a checkup?”

Victoria and Nichkhun looked at each other “Since she was…16? She hasn’t got to do a checkup since then.” Victoria explained.

“Then you should take her to do one. She is 17 years old. She is a woman and she needs to take care of her body, at least 1 time a year, she has to.”

“I will take her to do a checkup this weekend. Actually, our daughter has been acting distant to us. From one day to another… she was a completely different person.”

“How is that?”

“She just… she just seemed different.”

“Teenage are like that. They change themselves multiples of times until they finally found who they really are.”

“I guess so.”

“Now talking about something else…” Sunny looked down for a couple of seconds, the up at them again “Perhaps, you have any relative here at Busan?”

“R-relative?” Victoria stutters as she think about it. 

“I mean, that they were born in here and are living here?”

“We don’t…”

“Is such a personal thing to ask? I’m sorry.” Sunny apologized before Nichkhun finished talking.

“Ani~ is fine.” Victoria said with a smile.

“We don’t have any family here in Korea. I’m from Thailand; all my family is living there. The same happens with m wife, she is from China.” Nichkhun explained.

“So… how is that you are living here?”

“My father was the CEO of a textile Factory, so we moved many times.” Nichkhun explained “When I was 17 he came to Korea to work, we made our living in Seoul, I got used to here that I decided to stay to study and then I met my Victoria.” He turned around smiling and held Victoria’s hand, she smiled back “I couldn’t leave. I fell in love.” Victoria shyly giggled “She lived in Seoul since she was 6. Her mother met a Korean citizen and married with him. And they stayed here.”

“Is that so?” Sunny said looking down.

“Is there any reason why you ask this?” Victoria curiously asked.

Sunny lifted her gaze and looked at them smiling “I just like to get to know my students family. Since I like to get close with them, I feel like I should get close to their parents too. But if you feel uncomfortable, then I won’t ask more.”

“No no no… is fine. Actually I think this is really good, the way you think. Most of the teacher just go teach and then done. They don’t seem to care about their students.” Victoria said.

“Really? Gomawoyo. Also, there was another reason why I wanted to get to know Suzy’s family life.” Nichkhun and Victoria looked at Sunny listening to her carefully “I wanted to know if you Mrs. Horvejkul have any sister?” Victoria eyes widen and looked away.

“S-sister?” she whispered, then looked up at Sunny “I don’t have. I’m the only child.” She said.

“Really?”

“Is there anything…”

“The reason why I’m asking is because Suzy reminds me of a friend of mine.” Sunny slightly smiled.

 “A friend?” Nichkhun asked as Victoria worriedly looked at him.

Sunny nodded “She… died… 1 year and 6 months ago.”

“I’m sorry.”

“We try our best to let go of her and keep with our lives. But then your daughter came here and weird things happened… and the most hurt is the boyfriend, future husband, she left. He is hurt, and for some reason… he says Suzy is her dead girlfriend.”

“Why… does he think that?”

“He works here?”

Sunny nodded at Nichkhun’s question “Yes he does…O-…” before she could say his name, the front door opened and Taecyeon walked in, with Yoona walking next to him, as always.

“Oppa~ why you don’t accept my invitation? Are you really saying no? Is that your last word?” Yoona whined. Taecyeon stressfully sighed.

“I told you I can’t tonight Yoona. I have work to do. Other day.”

“We work at the same school… what work you have to do?” she whined again.

Sunny sighed and rolled her eyes at Yoona. It had been 1 year and a half since Tiffany died, and yeah it was time for Taecyeon to start date again. But the way Yoona always hang on his arm was annoying.

“Oppa! Yoona.” Sunny greeted them after she stood up.

“Oh… Annyeonghaseyo~” Taecyeon bowed as soon as he notice Nichkhun and Victoria. Yoona bowed as well.

“They are Horvejkul Suzy parents.” Sunny said. Taecyeon shocked.

“Her parents?” he asked.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”  Nichkhun and Victoria greeted them.

 “Nice to meet you. I’m Ok Taecyeon.” He introduced himself.

“Ah! Ok Taecyeon!” Nichkhun yelled, Taecyeon looked at him confused “Don’t you remember me? GyeoWang High School?” Taecyeon stood there thinking “I’m Nichkhun! Khun Khun!” Taecyeon slightly smiled when he finally remembered him. He was happy to see his old friend but since he lost the love of his life a big happy smile couldn’t appear on his face anymore.

“Khun how are you been?” he asked as he gave Nichkhun a man’s hug.

“I’m doing really well.” He said smiling “Look, I want to introduce you my wife.” He turn around and held her wife’s hand “She is my wife, Victoria.” Victoria greeted Taecyeon smiling. So did him.

“Nice to meet you.”

“Honey, Taec and I used to go to the same school. And we were friends.” Nichkhun explained to her, she nodded.

“So, Khun…” Nichkhun looked at him “…Suzy… is your daughter?”

“Yeah~ she is beautiful right?”

“Just like her mom.” Yoona suddenly said. Victoria looked at Nichkhun and then slightly smiled at her she bowed.

“Thank you.”

“I’m Im Yoona, dance teacher. Nice to meet you.” Yoona introduced herself.

“Oh~ Taec, is this pretty lady your girlfriend… or future wife?” Nichkhun said as Victoria pinched his arm jealous. Yoona laughed and bowed thankfully.

“No!” Taecyeon and Sunny said at the same time.

“Oh! Sorry… then Miss Lee..?”

“The friend I talked about earlier, Taecyeon was his fiancée. I’m married already.” She said and Taecyeon looked down.

“I’m sorry Taec… I didn’t knew.” Nichkhun apologized. Taecyeon shook his head.

“Is ok. I’m actually… meeting Yoona these days.” Sunny eyes widen while Yoona smiled.

“That’s good. Well, this weekend, would you like to come by to have dinner?” Nichkhun suggested.

“Teacher Lee would you like to come too?” Victoria asked.

“Ah yeh~ thank you~” she bowed.

“We will go. Thank you~” Yoona said before Taecyeon could say a word. She knew he was going to say no.

She tried hard to make Taecyeon forget Tiffany.

He could get sick if he stayed all the rest of his life locked inside his own world. He needed to go out and make a new life. She loved him and she wanted to help him. She still had to win Sunny’s heart. She was one of Taecyeon’s best friends, and Tiffany’s too.

Little by little, she was making a way inside Sunny’s heart.

But still, she could never replace Tiffany.

 

Victoria and Nichkhun said goodbye to the teachers, and her daughter before they left to Seoul to finish packing.

They had bayed a house in Busan and they will move there by Friday.

 

 

“How it did it go with your parents?” Jiyeon asked Suzy before the class started.

“Fine.”

“Fine? Is that all? I’m seriously, be good to them. Why can’t you do that Suzy?”

“Maybe because I am not Suzy!” she whispered mad. Jiyeon sighed and rolled her eyes going back to her sit.

“Horvejkul Suzy! Where were you? You left the infirmary to go to ‘class’ but you never arrived. Where were you?”

“And where were you?”

“I asked you first! But I was on class, and then I went to look for Wooyoung who was looking for you.” Suzy sighed “I saw your parents leaving the school. Did you saw them?”

“I did.”

“What did they say?”

“Just… nothing.” Jieun pouted and walked away to sit in her chair.

“Do you know who YoungMi is? You know Tiffany so you know YoungMi too right?” Suzy turned around as soon as she heard her mom’s name, YoungMi.

“YoungMi? How do you…”

“You know he right?” Jieun quickly turned to see her. Just then Jiyeon went closer to them.

“Why you ask that?”

Jieun sighed and rolled her eyes “I am talking with Suzy!”

“Why you ask me about her Jieun?!”

“You are Tiffany right?” Jieun said, Suzy and Jiyeon eyes widen and looked at eachother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm too lazy to check it TT-TT

Forgive me for any mistake~