제 12 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

“Really? Woah~ That’s good Soojung-ah. One day, we should met again, I miss you.” Sunny was talking on the phone with her old friend Soojung, the one who that night supposedly 'met her'.

“I’ll see you then. Bye!” She hung up and then sighed.

Sungmin massaged her shoulder and kissed her cheek. “What did she said? It was her at the school, right?”

Sunny shook her head “It wasn’t her oppa. I have never seen that girl before. At the moment for some reason I believed she was Soojung but now… I know she wasn’t. I don’t know who she is, how she knew my name… I don’t…” Sungmin held her into his arms and hugged her, she sighed again.

“Maybe you knew her, but you can’t remember her.” Sunny shook her head “Yah bunny, you always say that everything has an explication, right? This is the explication to this; you have met so many people and have made so many friends all your life, is impossible for you to remember each of them. Right?”

Sunny sighed again “Am I right?” he said again poking her belly, she laughed “Am I right?!”

“N-ne~ ne~ you are right! It’s me the one who got a bit crazy about. But let’s forget it; I want taste your food”

“Really~?”

“Really~~”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Jieun-ah, you won’t get on time to school tomorrow. I told you I could pack myself”

“Ani omma. I wanted to help. Besides I also need some things myself.” Jieun replied to her mom as she was helping her put some things inside a box.

“This is the last one. I’m gonna put it in the car.”

“Ok. Oh, hey mom!” Jieun said before her mom walked outside. She turned around and placed the box back on the floor again.

“What?”

“Aunt Victoria and uncle Nichkhun are coming to Busan too?”

Dara nodded “Yeah they say they will. But not tonight. Why?”

“No is just that… Suzy is been really weird lately, like even weirder than before.”

“Well she is a teenage; she’s at the age of being weird.”

“No but I mean... omma, is there any person she knows at the school?”

“You?”

“No~ not me, another person,”

“Wooyoung?”

“Omma! No~ a teacher or another student, I don’t know.”

“Not that I know. Nichkhun’s family is all living in Thailand, Victoria is the only child, and her only 2 cousins are in China. They don’t have any family in Korea. Why?”

“Because she seems to know a few teachers there, she cried when she saw a male teacher, that is really y let me tell you.” Dara hit her daughters arm after she said that “It is true! Ah~ and when she was introducing herself she said her birthday was August 1st, and that’s not true! She was born on October 10!” Dara looked at her “Her awkwardness went from awkwardness to lieness”

“Honey, I don’t think ‘lieness’ is a word”

“Oh no! Her lieness is making an effect on me!” Jieun held her head and made a worried expression. Her mom laughed and brushed her hair.

“Yeah~ don’t let that happen. I’m going to put this at the car, ok?”

“Ok~ mom I will take your suitcase!!!” Jieun yelled at her mom who was walking downstairs.

“It is at the closet!” Dara yelled back.

Jieun turned around and opened her mom’s closet. She looked between her clothes looking for the suitcase “Where is it?” she asked herself before looking at the top of the closet and found it “Ah there it is!”

She stretched herself to reach the suitcase, tip-toeing she barely touch it and pull it down making everything on the shelf fell along with the suitcase, that hit the small trash-bin.

“Aish… mom~ why you never clean your trash-bin… Clean? That sounds weird..” she laughed “She said she cleaned her closet, it doesn’t look like she did.” Jieun said to herself as she cleaned the floor.

“Oh~ what is this…?” Jieun took an old crumpled picture that was inside the trash-bin “…Suzy? How can… Why my mom has a picture of her? And why was at the trash-bin?” Jieun cleaned the dust in the picture and stare at it for a while. That girl seemed to be Suzy, but the picture was too old to be Suzy.

Just then, Jieun looked down at what else was at the trash-bin. She took the corner of a sheet that was teared before “Fertility Clinic…” she read.

“Jieun-ah! You’re ready?!!” Dara yelled to her daughter from downstairs. She jumped scared and placed all the pieces of that sheet in the suitcase along with the picture.

“I’m almost done! Wait!” she yelled back at her mom before cleaning the things that fell earlier. One of the things that fell was a small box. When she was placing the papers and pictures inside again her curiosity made her look at what was there “Oh! Aunt Victoria? To: Victoria Song From: Bae YoungMi… Who is YoungMi?” she asked herself when she saw a picture of who seemed to be Victoria, and also a few letters there addressed to Victoria as well “Why are these here?”

“Jieun-ah! Quickly!!” Dara yelled again. Jieun took the box and things inside the suitcase.

“What are you doing?” Dara asked when she walked inside her room.

“Nothing mom. I was wondering what other clothes I should pack.” Jieun smiled and stood up “I’m gonna pack now. Wait at the car.”

Dara nodded as she saw her daughter walking outside the room.

 

~~~

 

Back on Busan, on the apartment Dara had bought. Jieun was on her room reading the letters that were in the box:

 

December 21, 1983

Maybe is that you still young to understand, Victoria. I’m sorry, for whatever I did wrong.

I’m sorry I had to let you so young by yourself. But I’m married now with a child in my womb. I would never let you alone. You can always come with me whenever you want.

We don’t live that far though.

I will always take care of you.

Love you.

YoungMi unnie~

 

“Aunt Victoria has a sister?! How I didn’t know that!” Jieun said as she opened another letter.

 

August 19, 1984

Boa unnie told me you didn’t wanted to come. I understand.

I just wanted to let you know my baby girl was born healthy, and she is really beautiful. I really want you to meet her.

I will visit you as soon as I get better. The birth was harder than I expected. I’m just a baby who gave birth to another baby Boa unnie said.

I will go to show my baby girl to my baby little sister soon.

 

 

August 3, 1989

My little girl wants to see her aunt Victoria.

Is been 5 years. Why won’t you let me get closer to you? We just have each other.

I should tell you this personally, but you just won’t let me! Please Victoria~

 

 

December 28, 1991

Victoria, how are you? I just found out your address, since you won't give it to me, I had to find it by myself. I'm sorry if it bothers you, but I really need to know how are you. Are you eating well? Are you healthy?

I heard you are dating someone, does he treat you well? I want to be there with you, I want to take care of you. That's what sisters do, be together and care of each other.

I wanted to spend Christmas with you, New Year with you.

What did I do wrong for you to hate me?

We have been great. HeeSun and I are thinking in having another baby soon. Our baby cake wants a little sister.

When I get pregnant again, I will let you know.

Take care~

 

 

February 2, 1994

Victoria, happy birthday! I wanted to go visit you and gave you a present, I cook a cake for you, but I’ve been feeling bad these days. I'm on my 7th month of pregnancy, everything has gone well, I think those times I feel bad are because this baby wants to come out soon~.

It will be a girl, another girl. I’ve been thinking in name her Victoria, just like you. But HeeSun insist in name her as me. I don’t like those names. Imagine our babies when they get older with a name like Miyoung or Youngmi, I don’t think they will like, right? I thought in that, that’s why I named my baby cake Tiffany.

And now I want to choose a pretty name like that for this baby that’s coming soon. Victoria will be fine don’t you think?

 It will make me really happy if you come here to see me after I give birth. I really want to see you. I miss you.

Please reply me back. If you don't come to see me, at least reply me and tell me how you are doing.

Please Victoria.

 

I love you.

YoungMi~

 

Jieun placed the letter in the bed “Why Aunt Victoria never talked about her sister? It seemed like she really loved her but Aunt Victoria didn’t.” she talked to herself before take the letter again “Tiffany… Aunt Victoria has a nice named Tiffany…”

 

This will be the last favor I will ever ask you. Please help me. I don’t want my baby cake Tiffany to be alone if HeeSun and I suddenly pass away. She really wants a sister; she doesn’t like to be alone. Make her wish of having a sister come true. August 1st is coming soon, give her this as a present, please~

 

Jieun gasped when she finished reading. She looked through the pictures and found these pictures of a baby girl. A couple of letters said ‘I send you this picture’ so she thought that girl would be Tiffany.

Jieun could notice this similitude between ‘Tiffany’ and Suzy that she herself was wondering if the baby in the pictures wasn’t actually Suzy.

’Our baby cake Tiffany is learning to play the flute, and she does it really well, she is learning fast’. ‘Our Tiffany will be playing the flute at the school festival. It will be really nice if you come to see your niece. She plays the flute really well to be only 11 years old.’” She read again in a couple of letters.

“Her name is Tiffany, she plays the flute, was born on August 1st, looks like Suzy…” Jieun eyes widen and stood up “…oh my god! …Suzy isn’t Suzy but Tiffany!” she then gasped “…she has lied to all of us all the time! She is…” Jieun lifted one of the letters and read it before throwing it in the bed again “…she is 29 years old? And Aunt Victoria is not her real mom but her aunt!!” Jieun sighed and sat on the bed again “…ottoke..?”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Jieun-ah! Is getting late! Quickly!” Dara yelled to her daughter while she was placing the breakfast on the small table in the kitchen.

“I’m awake.” Jieun walked out of her room half sleep.

“Look at you. Didn’t you sleep well?” Dara asked and Jieun shook her head.

She actually had stayed awake until late night. She was reading all the letters, looking at all the pictures, and she was sticking all the pieces of the teared sheet back together. She didn’t finish sticking all the pieces before she fell asleep. 3 hours before her hour of wake up.

Dara and Jieun were having breakfast; Jieun was just playing with her food while her eyes were closing.

“Jieun-ah, what did you do last night that you are so sleepy?”

“Nothing… Mom, can I ask you something?”

“Yes of course. What’s happening honey?”

“Am I… adopted?”

“What?!” Dara gasped “Why you ask me such thing?!”

“Omma is ok, I’m just asking”

“But why you ask that? Haven’t I showed you my younger pictures, don’t you look exactly like me when I was your age? Don’t you have the same eyes as me?!”

“Arasso omma arasso~ don’t get mad~”

“How do you want me to do not get mad?! You’re thinking I am not your mom!“

“Ok fine, yes mom you are my real mom, I shouldn’t have asked.” She said before sipping her juice.

“What happens to you Lee Jieun? Suzy is having an effect in you, really.”

“Omma…”

Dara sighed “what are you going to ask now?”

“Ani omma~ I will ask you something else, not about me…”

“About who then?”

“Does Aunt Victoria have any sisters?”

“Victoria? Didn’t I tell you she doesn’t have any.”

“But, I don’t know, she had any? That died or something?

“No she doesn’t.” Dara said as she looked down at her food and started to eat again, Jieun looked at her knowing she was obviously lying.

“Omma…”

“Aish arasso~ she had a step sister but she died a long time ago. End of the story. Go to school now.” Dara said standing up and taking the plates to the dishwasher.

“Did she had any daughters?” Jieun kept asking.

“I told you end of the story. Go go~” Dara held her daughters arm and backpack leading her toward the front door “Have a good day, love you~ take care~” she said giving her a kiss in her forehead before closing the door.

Jieun wore her backpack properly and started to walk out “So~ Aunt Victoria did had a sister… Youngmi…” she whispered taking a picture out of her pocket. The woman who looked the same as Suzy.

“Then this girl can be Suzy… or Tiffany...or YoungMi?… Aish I’m confused~”

Jieun made her way to school, waiting at the port for Suzy and Jiyeon. When she saw them walking toward her, she quickly put the picture back in her pocket.

“You’ve been waiting so long?” Suzy asked her. Jieun shook her head and showed a small smile.

“No I just arrived.” Jiyeon looked at Jieun knowing there was something going on in her mind.

“Jiyeon was taking so long fixing her hair. We should be here by 7:30” Suzy said crossing her arms and looking at the inside of the school looking for Taecyeon. She looked down at her clock and sighed. “See! Is 7:46!”

The only reason she wanted to arrive early it was to see Taecyeon and maybe talk with him too.

When she was still ‘alive’ they used to arrive at 7:30, eat a cookie and drink banana milk at the yard outside their car.

She had even bought the cookies they both liked and banana milk.

“Well, let’s go inside.” Suzy said walking in without looking at the girls.

Jieun sighed and walked behind her before Jiyeon held her arm.

“IU, are you ok?” she asked her worried.

“Why you ask?”

“It looks like something is bothering you. It is Wooyoung? Your mom?”

“ANI~ it has nothing to do with them. Why are you asking something that doesn't concern you?!” Jieun pushed her arm away and started to walk again.

 

~~~

 

“Tiffany!” Suzy jumped scared when Wooyoung appeared in front of her.

“YAH!” she yelled at him.

“Did I scare you?” Wooyoung laughed.

“No~ what do you think?!” she said mad before start walking again. Wooyoung followed her.

“Yah Tiffany, sorry. Jieun doesn’t come with you right?” Wooyoung said looking back.

Suzy stopped walking and looked at him “Could you please stop calling me Tiffany? Why you keep calling me like that?!”

“Why? Didn’t you wanted to be called that way? I saw you calling yourself Tiffany.”

“And so? If I call myself whatever it doesn’t…ah!” Suzy didn’t finished talking when she suddenly heard a strong beep sound inside her head. She hold her right side of her head before kneeling on the floor.

“Tiffany!” Wooyoung yelled as he hold Suzy’s arm “Are you ok? Tiffany!”

“Aaah!” Suzy yelled one more time when the beep sound was getting louder and louder. She covered her ears but she kept hearing it.

“Tiffany! Tiffany!” Wooyoung yelled while holding her shoulders “Someone help me!”

“Suzy!!” Jieun and Jiyeon who were just walking inside rushed toward her when they saw her on the floor.

Sunny who was passing by ran toward them too.

“Tiffany! Are you ok?” Wooyoung shook Suzy’s shoulders. Sunny looked at him.

“Suzy! What’s going on?” Jiyeon asked after Wooyoung.

“Carry her; let’s take her to the infirmary!”

 

“Omma!!! Where are you?!?!” Suzy yelled all the way to the infirmary.

“IU, call her mom. Quickly.” Sunny said.

“But she is at Seoul. It will take her so long to get here!”

“Just call her!”

 

2 minutes after they reached the infirmary, Suzy finally stopped yelling. The beep sound had stopped.

She opened her eyes that were tearing up.

“Are you ok?” Wooyoung asked her. Suzy just kept looking around “Tiffany…” he said again.

Sunny looked at him “Isn’t this student name Suzy?” she asked.

Wooyoung was about to say something when Jiyeon speak up “Yeah it is. Her name is Suzy.”

“Then why are you calling…”

“Omma?” Sunny didn’t finish her sentence when Suzy talked, everyone looked at her again.

Jieun stepped closer and held her arm “Suzy I called her already, she is on her way. Wait a bit.”

Suzy lifted her head and looked at Jieun “IU… help me… I don’t know where I am… Everything is so white… I don’t know…”

Jiyeon sighed stepping back and turning around to face the wall. She knew what was happening “Hyoyeon! Sooyoung! What are you doing?” she whispered.

Just then, Suzy yelled in pain again holding her head again. The beep sound had come back.

“Ahh!! IU~~ don’t let me go~…” Jieun looked at her confused.

“Suzy-ah… what’s happening?” Jieun asked worried to the teacher and doctor.

The doctor gave Suzy some painkillers. But Suzy didn’t stopped yelling in pain.

“Why they don’t make effect? She stills in pain!” Wooyoung worriedly asked to the doctor.

“I don’t know what’s going on!” the doctor said.

“Taeyeon-ah~” Jiyeon whispered again. And just then, Suzy stopped yelling and opened her eyes again.

“Suzy are you ok?” Jieun asked her worried.

Suzy stoop up and looked around “Are you feeling ok now?” the doctor asked her.

“N-ne… I’m ok…” she stutter. Jiyeon looked around and walked toward her.

“Suzy~ Aren’t you feeling any pain now?” she asked her.

Suzy looked at her and nodded “I’m fine.” She said standing up.

Wooyoung held her arm to help her but she moved away “I say I’m ok. I don’t need any help.” She then looked down at her clock “Is getting late for class, let’s go.” She said looking at Sunny before take her backpack that Jieun had and then walked out.

Everyone looked at her confused before Jiyeon walked behind her.

“What happened?” the doctor asked.

“Does she have any kind of disease or something?” Sunny asked Jieun. She shook her head.

“No she doesn’t. I don’t know what happened.”

“Well, go to classes. Now”

Jieun and Wooyoung nodded and walked out. Sunny held Wooyoung’s arm before he walked out “I need to talk to you a minute.” Wooyoung nodded.

“I’ll see you at class then Wooyoungie” Jieun said tip-toeing to kiss him but he avoided it.

“Yeah I’ll see then.” He said tapping her head. Jiyeon pouted and walked away.

“Do you like your girlfriend?” Sunny asked after Jieun left.

“Ne-eh?”

“She seems like she does love you. But you don’t seem to be feeling the same way toward her.”

“You were going to ask me about that?”

“No, I wanted to ask you about Suzy.”

“What about her?”

“Suzy… her name is Suzy then why you call her Tiffany?”

“Ah~ well, is just that the other day I saw her outside talking to herself and she called herself Tiffany. Since then I call her like that.” Wooyoung explained.

“So that’s why you call her Tiffany?” Wooyoung nodded “But why is the reason that she call herself Tiffany? Does her mom name is Tiffany or she has a second name and is Tiffany or...”

“No, her mom name is Victoria. And she doesn’t has anyone named Tiffany, or not that I know.”

“Really?”

“Well, it was that all?”

“Yeh~ you can go to your class now.” Sunny said smiling as he left.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“What you felt?”

“It was this strong beep sound in my ears. And I saw everything white and this bright light…”

“What were you two doing?”

“Taking care of that soul isn’t our work!”

“Ok what happened?”

Tiffany and Jiyeon had gone to Heaven to talk the angels about what had happened.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon asked Tiffany what she felt at that moment. That kind of situation was something both of the angels never knew about. The only one who knew about it, was Taeyeon.

“Isn’t anybody taking care of Suzy’s soul?” Jiyeon asked Taeyeon.

“Luna is taking care of them well, as always. But there is something about Suzy.” She sighed.

“What happen?” Tiffany asked nervously.

“Look. All this, is something that can never be done. You are staying in the body of someone else’s soul. This soul is alive. And she is fighting to go back to her body.”

“Then what are we going to do?” Hyoyeon asked nervously.

“We need to find another body for you to stay.” Taeyeon said.

“Another body?! I will be changing bodies again?!” I’ve been working on myself to make myself believe that I am Suzy and now you are telling me I need to change bodies again?” Tiffany yelled mad.

“Listen Tiffany, it won’t be much time left before you start fighting against Suzy’s soul for the body again. If her soul got a way to go back to earth she will do it again.”

“Can Luna place her soul into that box thing?” Sooyoung suggested.

“She was in it. I don’t know how she get free from it. Neither does Luna, and that’s her job.” Taeyeon said as she walked toward the computer and typed something on.

“Look at this girl, her name is HaNeul, she is 23, and she…”

“…is a nun.” Tiffany interrupted her “Send me to the body of a nun is worst than send me to a 17 years old student!”

“Out of all the choices that one is the best i think.” Hyoyeon said as she read Taeyeon’s iPad.

“Yah give me that!” Taeyeon then took it from her.

“There was a 33 years old woman in prison, 43 old divorced mom with 4 kids, 18 years old dumb beggar…”

“Poor kid..” Sooyoung said and Hyoyeon nodded.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon “The woman in prison isn’t guilty and she is coming out in 1 week. The divorced woman looks younger than she is and she is pretty. The dumb beggar… she is pretty too.”

“Look this girl!”

“She is y!” Sooyoung said after Hyoyeon.

Everyone looked at the screen the girl Hyoyeon had showed. Taeyeon hit Sooyoung’s shoulder after what she yelled.

“Oh! That’s good! Yeah that girl!!” Tiffany quickly said.

“No, not that.”

“Yes, she is the one!” Tiffany insisted.

“Oh~ yeah, Tiffany, you better listen Taeyeon, not she.” Hyoyeon said again after she took Taeyeon’s iPad and read it again.

“Yah give me that!!” Taeyeon once again took it from her.

“But why not? Everything is perfect. She looks young, 24, 25 maybe. She is beautiful, really attractive, great body, she is a model! That’s exactly a girl Taecyeon will look at.”

“I’m telling you Tiffany, not that one.” Taeyeon said again. Tiffany sighed.

“Why not?! Is my choice! What’s her name? I want her body.”

"That sounded weird in any ways." Hyoyeon whispered to Jiyeon.

"shh!"

“Jung Jessica, 28 years old, famous model, isn’t dating anyone. Parents died when she was 22.”

“Yes yes yes that’s the one… Jung Jessica… Jung Jessica, Ju-jung… JESSICA!!” Tiffany repeated her name a couple of times before looking at the screen and realizing who she was.

“Do you know her?” Jiyeon asked her.

“Know her? That woman called herself my friend; she tried to steal my boyfriend, and fiancée from me!” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung nodded at her “I can not believe I wanted to be her! I wanted to be the girl who almost steals my man. The woman who gets really close to be my man’s ideal type! That…”

“Horse!!” Hyoyeon yelled before Tiffany could finish her sentence.

“What are you doing?” Sooyoung asked her.

“No, look is a horse… waah is so pretty~!” she said pointing to the screen.

“Well, then, what are we going to do Tiffany? This is going to repeat until Suzy soul could finally stay in her body.”

Tiffany sighed “Then I… I don’t want to live anymore.” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon gasped looking at her.

“You don’t want to live anymore?!” both of them yelled.

“It won’t work out… I’m dead now… Everyone thinks that. It’s not fair for Suzy. She is young and has done nothing wrong for being here. She deserves to be down there…”

“Yah! You were talking so nicely and then you say such thing? You seriously…” Hyoyeon said crossing her arms.

“I mean down on earth.”

“aaah~ Then aww… keep talking.”

“I will just forget everyone. I give up.” Tiffany said as a tear rolled down her cheek. Jiyeon hugged her.

“You can’t do that Tiffany.” Sooyoung said tapping her shoulder.

“Yeah, think about your baby…” Hyoyeon then suddenly said before gasping and covering with her hands. Taeyeon and Jiyeon looked at her.

“B-baby?” Tiffany stood up and asked looking at Hyoyeon then Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sighed “I wasn’t going to tell you this. You weren’t supposed to know, but I have no other choice. Come with me.” Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand and leaded her outside.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Jiyeon follow them outside.

They walked for a wide white hallway, even before turning around to the other hallway the sweet scent filled the place. A few cute babbling was heard. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and she smiled at her before knocking on the door.

“Oh Taeyeon-ah!”

“Yuri.” Taeyeon greeted the angel who opened the door. Carrying a baby girl.

“What do you need?” Yuri asked.

“This is Tiffany.” Taeyeon said directing to Tiffany who was looking at the baby in Yuri’s arms.

“Ah~ yeh~ Tiffany. Annyeong.” She greeted her. Tiffany smiled. “Taeyeon-ah, don’t you want me to show her… her baby right?”

Taeyeon shook her head “Aniyo. I just wanted you to tell her how her baby is going. She is starting to believe she shouldn’t do this anymore. That she doesn’t have anything else to fight for.”

“Tiffany, your baby girl is waiting for you.” Tiffany’s eyes widen and looked at Yuri.

“G-girl?” Yuri nodded and smiled “It… it is her?” she pointed to the baby in Yuri’s arms.

“Ani~ this is not your baby girl. I can’t show it to you, but I can tell you that she is really healthy, and really beautiful. Same eyes as omma and same smile as appa.” Yuri said and Tiffany smiled brightly as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Can I hold her?” she asked pointing at the baby in Yuri’s arm.

“Sure.” Yuri placed the baby carefully in Tiffany’s arms. She smiled and caressed the baby’s cheek.

“Hey there.”

“Your baby is growing. You need to keep waiting Tiffany. Your baby wants to meet you. She misses her mommy’s belly.”

Tiffany lifted her gaze from the baby and looked at Yuri “How much I had?”

“One month.” Yuri replied.

“Aigoo~ this baby is so pretty~”

“Look her big eyes~ kyaaa~” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon walked toward Tiffany and said while they looked the baby. Jiyeon walked toward her too.

“tch… I told you we should have chose working with the babies. They are so pretty~” Hyoyeon said to Sooyoung.

“You say that now! But the works gets harder later.”

“But didn’t my baby died when I ‘died’?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon, she shook her head.

“No. Because you weren’t actually supposed to die. Your baby, which stills a soul, is here, waiting for her mom.” Taeyeon explained.

“This baby is someone’s daughter?” Sooyoung asked Yuri who nodded.

“Yeah. She is one month pregnant. This baby name will be Krystal. And she has a older sister who is waiting for her as well.”

“So Tiffany, what do you say?”

“I’m really sorry to Suzy. But I will stay in her body for a while. And I will fight to stay in it until I get my body back… I will.”

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

TT-TT is been so long~

waaah~ finally an update c: is really long o_o but has a lot in it, so enjoy ^^

I'm thinking in a way to make this short, ah~ did you see? Suzy apperead for a few lines lol

Sooo~ Comment your thoughts ^-~

MIAN-HAE! any grammatical mistakes or so c: