제21장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

Her hands were resting on the floor, she curled her fingers as she tried to fight her feelings.

She wanted to touch him so bad, to kiss him deep.

But she couldn't.

They couldn't.

Their lips just touched, for 5 seconds, just 5 seconds that, for her, it felt like an hour.

She had missed his lips so badly.

"I'm so sorry!" He quickly moved away and looked down at her stuff to keep on collecting them.

What he had just done?

She stood still, looking at him. She was about to say something when the front door opened.

"I don't know yet!" A male voice said from the front door and both lifted their gazes to look at who was coming in.

"Oh? You are still here?" Sunny  looked surprised. Next to her, Wooyoung, IU and three other students who were ready to practice. 

Taecyeon placed a few things inside the backpack and stood up to look at them.

"We were about to leave." He said.

Tiffany was still blank, staring at him as she lifted a few things that were still laying on the floor and stood up "Hello." She then greeted them.

"Hi," a few of them replied.

Sunny looked at them both, her face was blushing still, and he was feeling awkward. She could see that. She knew him.

"Where are the other? Seohyun and Kyuhyun?" She asked.

Taecyeon coughed still feeling awkward and a little nervous "They left a few minutes ago. We were also going out but her stuff fell on the floor. But now we are done." He said, trying to avoid looking at Sunny's eyes "Excuse me." Before someone could ask something else, he walked out.

"Had a good practice?" Sunny asked Tiffany then.

"Yes. We had." She simply said, her eyes met IU's and then Wooyoung. There was awkwardness surrounding the room, they didn't know why exactly, but it just felt awkward.

Tiffany bowed goodbye before leaving the room.

Once she walked out, she looked around for Taecyeon. 

She was still in this body, why she hadn't changed? Did he need to say 'I love you' for her to change? Just like in the movies.

She sighed and started to walk inside the forrest toward the ocean.

"Hyoyeon? Sooyoung? Where are you?" She said out loud as she walked "Didn't you heard? It's done! Am I coming back?"

 

 


"I must be crazy!! You are crazy Ok Taecyeon!!" He was walking back and forth next to the ocean, he sighed stressed. 

He just kissed his student!

 "You can't be that desperate to date an underage!" He kept scolding himself, he let out a big sigh before reaching inside his jacket's pocket and took out a cigarette package. He held it for a few minutes before looking up at the sky "Sorry Fany, just once!" He sighed again  placing one cigarette between his lips.

"Yaah!!!" He gasped scared looking up at the sky, did Tiffany just replied back?

"What are you doing???!" He then turned to the girl who was scolding him, Suzy. 

She rushed toward him and took the cigarette from his lips, then made her way toward the trash to throw it "Stop smoking!" she was mad.

His eyes widen, what's wrong with her? Why is she so mad? She was talking informally to him also.

It seemed like Tiffany was scolding him from up there but using Suzy for it.

She sighed frustrated, her hands were on her hips and bit her lower lip "Since when you have been smoking? You don't smoke, you are a singer!"

"What's wrong with you?" He finally talked "Are you talking informally to me?"

"Yes I am! Won't you stop smoking?!" She asked again, her tone of voice raised.

Why was she so sensitive about this? It remind him even more to Tiffany. She and health were best friends for life, she would usually scold him when he tried to drink his third beer. Or when he tried to drink Coke for dinner, or snack chips while at home.

"I am sorry for yelling at you but can't you realize how bad it is to smoke?" She said after two minutes, letting out a sight she calm down herself .

"What do you care anyways? I don't need your permission or approval to do anything. I am a grown up man." He replied, angry, placing another cigarette between his lips.

Tiffany scoffed rolling her eyes and reached for it again "If you are that grown up you'll know how bad this is for you!" She then again, throw it to the trash.

And he, again, took the package out of his jacket. He looked at her, challenging.

She as well stared at him, accepting his challenge. She reached her hand out for the package before he pulled it away from her "Stop it! These are expensive!" 

She frowned, giving a step toward him and jumping to reach the package he was pulling up and away from her "Stop!" 

"You stop!!" She yelled giving a few jumps.

This was exactly how their fights used to be. 

Just like this. 

And for a moment he forgot it was Suzy who he was with.

He suddenly reached for her waist and pulled her closer to him. The night was dark, he could barely see her face. The little light that came from the moon behind him illuminated her eyes only, they were open wide and he could see Tiffany there.

She was surprised, but she wanted this. She was waiting for this.

This was exactly how their fights would end.

"What are you going to do?" She asked challenging him.

"Close your eyes for a minute, will you?" He said before reaching down for her lips again. This time, the kiss deepen.

It felt so good, finally she was feeling him. Who she missed.

And he, he just felt Tiffany. He could see her in Suzy. This was wrong but he couldn't help it, he wanted this so bad.

His arm still around her waist, he dropped the package of cigarette on the floor to reach for her face, she pulled closer. Her hands rested on her chest, she kissed him deep.

They could kiss until their lips fall out, but they were now out of breath so he pulled away. His hand still cupping her cheeks, he rested his forehead against hers.

Her lips moved, she was about to say something but then he talked  "I am sorry." He said moving away from her.

She was just standing there, staring at him. And so he was, he was looking at her while taking a few steps back before finally make a turn and disappeared in between the trees.

"I love you!" She whispered once he was already gone "I love you Ok Taecyeon!"

"You bad girl! We told you to not do anything on this body!" Hyoyeon appeared from behind scolding her.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk" Sooyoung also appeared, shaking her head in disapproval.

"I did nothing. He was the one who kissed me." She told them without turning to see them.

"Yes, we saw that!"

"You were supposed to push him away."

"Remember you are an underage student!" Both angels said one after the other. Almost in choir.

"He kissed me!" She finally reacted, the angels were here! She turned her head both sides to see them both once "He is in love with me, shouldn't I be back already in my body?"

Both angels made thinking expressions. Tilting their heads.

"So? Wasn't this what I was supposed to do? Or he has to tell me I love you??"

"This is not a movie Ffany-ya." Sooyoung told her while shaking her head, her arms were crossed.

"You keep doing what you are doing," Hyoyeon told her tapping her shoulder "You are doing great!"

"Just don't make this girl behave bad. Don't make Taecyeon go to jail."

Tiffany let out a big sigh "What I am supposed to do then??"

The angels tapped her shoulders before she started walking away toward her cabin.

 

 


The next 3 days passed by so quickly, after their kiss, Taecyeon had drawn a line between them.

After practice, he will be the first one to leave the room.

He would assign Kyuhyun to help her while he was with Seohyun. He just kept the distance.

He had done wrong, if someone discovers what he had done, he will be fired, and even be on jail.

He had to keep distance from her.

"Good job. Tomorrow is the D-Day, you did well on practice, I know you'll do better on the real show." Taecyeon said proudly to the three students before starting to clap.

He quickly took her notebook and made her way toward the door, Seohyun and Kyuhyun were already waking out "Teacher!" Tiffany called him, reaching for his arm to stop him.

He stopped, for a minute he stood still staring at the door before finally look back at her "Yes student?" He said.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked wearing a clueless expression on her face.

"No you didn't." He simply replied turning back again toward the door, he took one step before Tiffany stopped him again.

"Then why are you avoiding me? As if I did something to you."

He turned back again to face her "You did something to me, coming here, acting like that. You just keep reminding me of..." He stopped one second "... of someone. You remind me to someone and that's confusing me! And it's making me crazy that because of that memory I am doing something wrong with you."

"But you did nothing wrong!" She said holding both of his arms.

"I kissed you! I kissed my student! You are 17 for God sake!" He started to get frustrated at the situation and raised his voice at her.

She blinked a few times staring at him sighing frustrated and mad "I am sorry." she said, almost a whisper. Taecyeon stopped and looked back at her "I am sorry I'm making you frustrated. I am sorry I am making you feel confused and awkward. I didn't knew how you felt," she apologized, for real. She was making his loved one commit a crime, she felt bad.

She just realized how fast she was rushing the things between them, and how she was forcing him to fall for Suzy.

He wasn't like this, she was sorry.

Avoiding his eyes, she bowed hugging her notebook, she left the room.

 

 


"Unnie! Aunt and uncle are coming tomorrow!" Tiffany was walking to the cabin when IU rushed toward her, she was holding her phone in one hand.

"What?" 

"They are coming, parents are being invited. It's your chance to settle things up." 

"No, no, is too soon. I need to do it calmly, back at home. I don't know how the'll react." Both girls made their way toward the cabin.

"How are the things going with Mr. Ok?" IU already knew they had kissed. She scolded her first, how could she do that here with every student around? It was dangerous, but then again she was happy they were almost together again, she was going to have Suzy back.

"The same," she also knew the last three days he had been cold and distance from her. And he was right, he was in danger.

"You leave! I don't know you!" As soon as the girls walked inside, IU yelled annoyed at their new roommate.

"Why would I leave? This is my room too!" The girl protested.

IU wrinkled her nose annoyed and lifted her fist "Leave!!"

"Aaah you crazy girl!" She yelled at her as she walked on her heels outside. She was doing her nails.

"I'm sorry," Tiffany apologized to her when she passed by next to them.

"Crazy!!!" IU shut the door on her face after she walked out.

"Stop been so rude Jieun," 

"Whatever. What did he told you? He already said he loves you?" She asked ignoring her scolding.

"No, he is feeling awkward, I don't want to push him to say something. " 

"But he loves you doesn't he?" Both girls walked toward the bed and sat down facing each other.

Tiffany sighed before collapsing back on the bed "I don't know. He may be confused, maybe he just wants some adventure, I don't know." 

"What can I tell you?" IU sighed looking at her who had just placed a pillow over her face "Maybe you should tell him you love him first so he replies you back."

"What if he says he doesn't loves me?" IU frowned trying to hear what she was saying since she was still pressing the pillow against her face "What if he tells me he just wanted to try some illegal lips?"

"What?" She frowned again moving the pillow away from Tiffany's face "I can't hear you. But you! Have to stop thinking in him and think for you and for Suzy!! Go seduce him and make him love you!" She raised her voice grabbing Tiffany's hand to pull her up "Do whatever is your hands to make him say those three magic words!"

"What?" Tiffany asked confused as IU was pushing her toward the door.

"Don't comeback until he says I! LOVE! YOU!!" She said before pushing her outside and closing the door on her face.

Tiffany stood there facing the door confused.

"Now you realize your friend is really crazy?" She turned around to see her new roommate sitting on the step still painting her nails. She just awkwardly stared at her before she walked away toward the music room.

She walked the two steps toward the door, she opened. Her right hand caressed the wall as she looked for the switch to turn the lights on.

She blinked a few times at the bright light, she made her way toward the piano.

A soft melody could be heard from the outside, mumbling voice, Taecyeon was making his night walk when he stopped at the music room, the light was on. It seems like someone was there.

It was pretty obvious that it will be a student there practicing, but still he had to go check, you never know, it could be someone trying to stole.

He walked toward the back window to peek inside

"Like big and beautiful wings
Always stick behind me
The ordinary me in your arms
Became an angel🎶"

He watched silently from the outside, she was focused on her playing almost as if she was the only person left on Earth. Her head tilted aside and eyes closed as she sang with that lovely voice.

"How can she play without looking at the keys?" He thought. She was too good for someone who hadn't played in a long time.

He sighed and walked away from the window, turning back one last time before continue to walk.

He disappeared at the distance.