제 9 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

“I’m Jiyeon, your guardian angel” She smiled brightly again and held out her hand.

“W-what did you say?” Suzy asked confused. Jiyeon laughed and then the bright lights disappear.
“Guardian angel you said?!” Suzy said again. Jiyeon nodded.

“I was sent by Taeyeon; she said you will need someone to guide you on this new life of you.” Jiyeon explained.

“Wait! I will be still coming back to my own body right?”

“Who knows…”

“Mwo?! What do you mean with ‘Who knows?’ Taeyeon said I will!”

“She also said she will grow 1 more centimeters this year and she still short.” Jiyeon laughed.

“No but…”

“This place looks nice, let’s go see the apartment Suzy’s parents bought you.” Jiyeon interrupted

“Guardian angel?!”

 

~~~

 

“Wow! Suzy’s parents really are rich.” Jiyeon said as she wandered around the apartment “A newly couple could live here… along with a baby.”

“Why are you here exactly?” Suzy who was stiffened into her seat looking at Jiyeon asked.

Jiyeon turned around and sat next to Suzy. She moved back.

“Why are you scared of me? I’m an angel, a good soul.”

“I don’t know if you are aware of this but, all this souls, angel and Heaven stuffs are so weird for me. I wasn’t supposed to know how all this thing works.”

“Yeah~ I understand you. I was brought to Heaven by mistake too.” Suzy looked at Jiyeon with widen eyes.

“H-how?”

“If you were to ask me my real age… I’m 46.” Suzy eye’s widen again. “When I was 22, I was forced to marry a Politian. I was working as a waitress so I could pay my medicine studies. I wanted to be a doctor. My family was really humble and poor; I had two younger brothers and one sister. I was the eldest. My younger brothers had 1 and 2 years old when my dad left us. We could barely survive with my work and my mom’s seamstress work. Then once at the restaurant where I worked this Politian saw me and his obsession with me started. At the end, for the sake of my family who had just being taken out of the small house we had, I had to marry him.” Suzy looked at her listening carefully to Jiyeon story.

“I married. Once on the honeymoon, the thing I was scared the most... I was . The two boyfriends I had, always respected me; they never made me do something I didn’t wanted. They always waited. But this old man… he will not."

“Y-you… committed suicide?”

Jiyeon shook her head “No, this was a mistake made by the heaven. A mistake I was so thankful.”

 

“Now let me see you Jiyeonie.” The old man caressed of the younger girl cheek. She was looking down and moved away from his touch. “You are mine now Jiyeon.” He held her small waist and pressed against his body. Jiyeon struggled to move away, but he was strong. Her eyes started to tear up when the old man kissed down her neck-

“Andwae…No! Please!”

“Stay still!!!” the man slapped the younger girl hard in the face, she yelled in pain.

 

 

“I’m hungry…”

“Me too”

“Should we order jajamyun?”

“They make deliveries to Heaven?”

“That will cost more I think.”

“YOU TWO!!!” The angel Taeyeon yelled to the other two angels resting in their seats. “Sooyoung! Hyoyeon!! When will you start to work?”

“Taeyeon, we didn’t knew you will come” the tallest angel said.

“What? If you knew I will come, you will be faking to be working?”

“No, just be sitting straight.” The blonde haired angel said.

“Aish you two! Ok stop, I need this person right now.” Taeyeon said placing a folder in the desk. The other two angels looked at it.

“Park Jiyeon” Sooyoung read.

“Yes, today she needs to be here, quickly work!” Taeyeon said before leave the room.

“Park Jiyeon” Hyoyeon typed in the computer. Then showed on the screen the woman named Park Jiyeon. ”Aish~ how we will bring her here, she has three younger kids, who will be taking care of them” Hyoyeon said watching at the screen.

“She has an older daughter named Jiyeon also. Search her.” Hyoyeon obey, showing the desperate crying girl on the screen.

“Omo, omo, omo!” Hyoyeon eyes widen at the scene.

“What to do?!” Sooyoung said while she covered her eyes.

“Yah do something!!” Hyoyeon covered her eyes aswell and said to Sooyoung while poking her sides with her elbow so she could so something.

“What do I do?!” Sooyoung shrugged trying to hold the mouse with her elbows as she was using her both hands to cover her eyes.

“She is being abused!” Hyoyeon uncovered her eyes and yelled.

“Do something!” Sooyoung used one of her hands to cover Hyoyeon eyes.

"Wait! I can't see!"

"Don't watch! Just click something!

The two angels started to yell at each other not knowing what to do. That young girl was about to be abused by an old man.

The desperation screams and tears from the girl made the two angels desperate as well. Yelling at each other to do something, both desperate, covering each others eyes, unknowingly both clicked the computer…

 

 

“What exactly happened Mr. Yoo?” The police detective asked the shocked man “Mr. Yoon, what happened?”

“I-I… we… were fighting… I…I don’t know how… I d-don’t know… “

“It has been confirmed, Mr. Yoo HangYe younger wife lost her life in an accident. 22 years old Park Jiyeon fell down from 7th floor of their hotel room where the couple was staying dying instantly.”

 

 

 

“So that’s why you’re wearing your wedding dress?”

“Yeah… It is really pretty right?” Jiyeon looked down at her dress smiling “I wish I could had wear it in the wedding with the man I love”

Suzy sighed “I wish that too… I was so close to wear a beautiful wedding dress to marry the man I love.” Suzy wiped the tear falling down her cheek.

“I see this mistake isn’t pleasant at all.”

“It really isn’t. Everything was ruined. All my life was completely ruined!”

“Just wait and see.” Suzy looked at Jiyeon. She just smiled “Do you have money? I need clothes. I can’t go around with this wedding dress…”

 

~~~

 

5 weeks later.

Busan’s Art Academy

1st day of classes

 

 


“Wow is been so long since I wore a school uniform.” Jiyeon said looking down at her uniform.

“Unnie you look so young to be 46 years old.”

“Shh! Suzy, I’m just 17 remember.” 

Both girls laughed.

“By the way, unnie, you didn’t do the paper work? You aren’t on the list aren’t’ you?”

“Ani~ Taeyeon did it all. I’m Park Jiyeon, 17 years old, transfer student from Tokyo University of the Arts.”

“Woah~ From Tokyo?”

“Yeah~” Jiyeon said proudly.

Both laughed again as they made their way toward the school entrance.

“Horvejkul Suzy!!!” Suzy and Jiyeon looked up. Both girls were so into the conversation that they didn’t realized they were already at the entrance of the school.

Suzy looked at it, her heart started to bump harder. She was finally here. She sighed.

“Yah! Suzy-ah!! You aren’t happy to see me?!” Suzy looked at the front again, the smiling girl with arms open wide.

“Jieun what are you doing here?!” Suzy yelled.

“That wasn’t the reaction I was expecting.” Jieun pouted pulling her arms down.

“You weren’t supposed to be here!”

“Well I am!” she said crossing her arms “Seriously Suzy, I begged my mom all this latest months so I could also come here with you, with my best friend. So we can be together again.” Jieun said before looking at Jiyeon “What is that?”

“Jieun! Behave!” Suzy yelled again.

“B-behave? Yah! You are seriously… Who is this girl?!” Jieun asked mad looking at the girl up and down.

“She is Jiyeon, a friend of mine.” Suzy explained.

“F-friend? And her name sounds like mine! Yah!! Are you changing me?!?!” Jieun yelled mad again.

“Jieunie, the paper work is done… Omo-ya… Suzy!!” Dara said smiling as she walked toward Jieun. “What happened?” She asked worried when she saw her daughter's mad expression.

“Omma! See that thing next to Suzy? Is a friend of her whose name sound like mine. She tries to take my place! Suzy is changing me omma!” Jieun hugged her mom burying her face in her mom’s neck making crying sounds.

“Yah is ok.” Dara tapped Jieun’s shoulder. ”Who is this friend, Suzy?" she asked staring at the girl next to Suzy.

“She is..."

"EunJi, annyeonghaseyo." interrupting Suzy, Jiyeon said bowing her head. Suzy looked at her confused.

"Well...It was nice to see you Ms. Park. We need to go to classes. Goodbye.” Suzy bowed and made her way inside the school. Jieun and Dara looked at her confused. Jiyeon bowed to them and ran behind Suzy.

“Yah Tiffany! Don’t be like this.” Jiyeon whispered when she catch her.

“What do you mean?”

“Jieun is your best friend and her mom, you call her aunt and she is like another friend to you. You shouldn’t act like that.”

Suzy sighed. “Arasso” She then turned around and walked outside again. “I’m sorry aunt, IU. Aunt, did my parents ask you to tell me something or so?” Dara shook her head confused.

“Ani… just to take care and.. they will come to visit this weekend.” She explained stiffened in her position confused.

“Ah~ well… IU, let’s go, classes are about to start.” Suzy said holding Jieun’s hand. Jieun was surprised by the sudden action. It had been a while since they had hold hands.

“My heart is bumping hard mom… Kaen yu pil mai hateu bi?~” Dara laughed.

“Let’s go. Goodbye aunt!” Suzy waved at her aunt and started to walk with Jieun.

“Goodbye mom~” Jieun yelled.

“You did well.” Jiyeon told Suzy smiled.

“Ok now you~ leave.” Jieun said looking at Jiyeon.

“IU is enough! Jiyeon is a good friend of mine.”

“And what does that make me!” Jieun whined.

 

The three girls slowly made their way toward the building. Talking and laughing.

Then the school bell rang. Jieun held Suzy’s hand to start move quickly.

Suzy smiled, fixing her backpack, she lifted her gaze when they were walking inside and then her smile faded.

“We got 20 minutes”

“Quickly!”

Suzy stopped walking, looking back. Jieun looked at Suzy confused. “What’s wrong?”

“Oppa… ”

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Update~ Sorry it is short? Isn't good? >< I wanted to save more for the next chap...

I see many of you want Suzy :c I was thinking this fic will be longer, like 30+ chaps... I guess I will make it short now, so that everyone can see Suzy c:

Anyways~ -goes to write next chapter now-

Comment c: