제 4 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

"Ok, ok, it's fine, everything is good--" Sooyoung was walking here and there nervous, while Hyoyeon was fanning herself while breathing heavily.

"Is fine, yeah is fine, is--Yah! Hyoyeon!!" Sooyoung looked at Hyoyeon sitting in the chair with her head backwards, as if she was unconscious, then she throw her the folder and made Hyoyeon look up again.

"Aish! this is not good, this is bad so bad"

"This is your fault!" Hyoyeon throw Sooyoung the folder again and she looked at her mad.

"My fault?! Why it is my fault you--yeah you! This is your fault!" then again Sooyoung throw Hyoyeon the folder.

"My fault? It was you! You always lead me to all your crazy things, if you hadn't turn the TV on when Taeyeon was talking about the Tiffany Hwang we should have brought, this would never happen!!" the folder fly again toward Sooyoung.

"Yeah ok, that was my fault, but you really liked to see the monkey Eunhyuk" . . . . folder again.

Hyoyeon stood up hitting the desktop with her palm "That's enough! I only call him monkey"

"When you checked her in, why you didn't CHECK which Tiffany was? Now that she is accepted we can do nothing about it! Is your fault!!"

"You jangshin! I will break you apart! It was your fault! I'll tell Taeyeon!" Hyoyeon ran toward the door and before she could reach the door Sooyoung grab her by her wings.

"Aish you danshin!"

"aaah! Nal!!"

"You won't tell her If I tell her first" Sooyoung pushed Hyoyeon toward the wall and opened the door, when she was about walk out, Hyoyeon ran toward her with so much force that made both of them fall on the floor at the other side of the room.

"Aaah!"

"Yah my wings!!"

"I just did my hair you danshin!"

"NAAAAL~~!!"

"Oww!"

"Ah!"

"Yah!"

"Excuse me, I--" as soon as the two fighting angels heard the door opening and the familiar voice calling them they looked up "--so even here there are also like that?" Tiffany looked at them crossing her arms, the two angels with tousled hair and white feathers everywhere looked at eachother and quickly stood up.

"We are not like that!"

"We are angels."

"Then--"

"Tiffany, why you leave the line? Didn't we told you to stay there?" Sooyoung said crossing her arms.

"--I have to ask you something! I--"

"Tiffany!! I'm glad you leave the line!!" Hyoyeon suddenly said before Tiffany could finish her sentence.

"Why?" Sooyoung looked at Hyoyeon confused.

"Ah! Tiffany, wait outside a bit, we need to talk." Hyoyeon held Tiffany's arm leading her outside.

"...but I have to tell you som--"

"Yeah wait outside! " Hyoyeon closed the door on Tiffany's face before turning her gaze toward Sooyoung clapping her hands.

"Why you took her out? and why you said you are glad she left the line? and why are you clapping? and why are you smiling? and why are you wearing my hat?!" Sooyoung took her little white hat from Hyoyeon's wing then put on her.

"Because if she got her wings--right now we can still try to solve the problem, she's checked in but no yet an angel"

"Ooooh~" Hyoyeon smirked proudly "So you were this smart danshin" Hyoyeon and Sooyoung laughed.

"Don't call me like that~" Hyoyeon said hitting her arm still laughing.

"Ah what are you like this~...?" Sooyoung hit her arm back smiling.

"Aish...ah how am I~?" Hyoyeon hit Sooyoung again.

"Aish yah you!" then both smiles faded away and it became another fight, hitting eachother.

"Excuse me--Oh again.." Tiffany walked in and said as soon as she saw the two angels fighting, again. They looked at her and pulled apart.

"We told you to wait outside TiFFany"

"Why do you emphasize the f?"

"Just because, now go...wait outside" Hyoyeon held Tiffany's arm and pulled her outside again.

"Yah you don't understand the short girl with wings is coming and--" before she could finish her sentence Hyoyeon closed the door.

As soon as she turned around to face Sooyoung the two realized what Tiffany had said, both off their eyes widen and quickly opened the door pulling Tiffany back inside.

"Seriously, I am only 29 years old, I am engaged, see!" she showed them the ring in her hand.

"Wow that's pretty!"

"Her fiance must be rich."

"I haven't see a rock that big."

"I didn't knew they existed."

"Listen to me!" Tiffany yelled, the two angels really got distracted by the smallest thing "I have the most amazing and charming man I ever met waiting for me down there--"

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon gasped dramatically "...d-down there..?"

"How can he be so amazing and charming if he is down there?"

"Good people come here if he is down there, then--"

"...yeah you are right..."

"You two idiots listen to me!!" Tiffany yelled again and the whole room went dark, strong thunders made the 3 girls gasp.

"...omo....she isn't good either"

"We made a good work bringing her here instead of there with her fiance"

Another strong thunder hit the girls ears. Tiffany was bended down scared, Sooyoung walked toward her squatting "Yah apologize!"

"What?!"

"Apologize! I'm getting a headache with those thunders."

"...for what?"

"For what you did wrong, apologize quickly!" Hyoyeon whispered.

"A-ah....sorry! I'm really really sorry...I was a kid... I was 3 when I draw on my parent's house walls, I-I wanted to give some of my lunch to Anna in kinder garden but I was really hungry I didn't ate breakfast and she had eaten already, I didn't wanted to steal that lollipop when I was 6 I found in the seesaw, it was alone! When I throw that candy paper in the floor...sorry but there was no trash anywhere close...I was a kid--" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany confused, she just started to talk non-stop about all the things she did 'wrong'.

The room had gone cleared and quite since the first sorry, but Tiffany had her eyes closed and her ears covered with her hands that she didn't realized, she kept apologizing.

"--when I didn't do my Chemistry homework and copied it from my friend, when I cheated on that Math exam, I'm sorry I didn't cleaned my desk when I left that company I was mad at the President...I'm sorry I got mad...that I told him all those bad words--"

"Yah stop her!"

"Why me? You stop her"

"Fine, Y--" when Hyoyeon was about to stop Tiffany, Sooyoung held her arm, she looked at her "What?"

"Wait a bit, I want to know what things she did wrong" Sooyoung smiled.

"Do you realized all those things aren't that bad? stealing a lollipop when she was 6--"

"--when I drank to much at that party and I went with Siwon to his room and he asked me to get on my knees--"

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon eyes widen "Yah Yah Yah stop her stop her!!" Sooyoung hit Hyoyeon's arm telling her to quickly go stop her, she was now talking to much...

"...when I took my shirt he--"

"YAH STOP!" Hyoyeon covered and helped her to stand up, she then smiled looking up and bowed "Have a nice day Sir, have a nice day..." then she turned to see the confused Tiffany "Yah are you crazy?! Why you started to talk your dirty things?"

"Ne-eh?"

"We told you to apologize for saying the word with 'i' not for all the things the normal kid you did, and for you early to do things...eeew!" Sooyoung shuddered.

"...you said to apologize but didn't specified for what..." Tiffany crossed her arms "Will you send me back to earth? The love of my life is waiting for me!"

"Ah right..."

"I had forgotten that"

"Yeah me too"

"So?"

"Tiffany wait out--nono wait over there...in that corner" Hyoyeon pointed to the very end of the room.

"Over there?" Tiffany pointed and Hyoyeon nodded.

Tiffany then walked toward where she was told "Go a bit to the right, to the right..." Tiffany obey.

"There is a plant in here!" she whined.

"Yeah stay behind that, perfect! Now sing a song...don't listen!" Hyoyeon held Sooyoung's arm and leaded her to the opposite side of the room.

"So what are we going to do?" Sooyoung asked.

"It has to be something on the computer, any button..."

"...only Taeyeon can do this."

"Yes but we won't tell her. We can do it ourselves. Let's go to find the book"

"You mean the book?"

"Yes the book"

"That book."

"THAT book"

"The big book"

"What book?" Tiffany yelled.

"Aish, yah didn't we told you to not hear?!"

Tiffany walked out from behind the plant and toward them "Do you realize you are 7 steps away? I can hear everything"

Hyoyeon snapped her fingers "I knew we should had go behind this plant"

"Time is passing, I will miss my engagement party"

"Tiffany we need to go for the book and find the solution"

"Why don't you do magic and return the time to when you brought me here mistakenly"

"Yah who do you think we are? We are angels not magicians"

"Yeah, besides 'return time' takes a lot of time, paper work, signatures, reunion with angels, mother Nature..."

"Oh yeah mother Nature. She is a busy mother" Tiffany looked at them confused.

"There has to be another way. The book has all the answer to all the problems that can occur on heaven"

"Well then move quickly! Quickly do something" Tiffany walked toward the door waiting for them.

 

~~~

 

Tiffany and the two angels were already at the big library, filled with books everywhere, like the one at the Beauty and the Beast movie.

It seemed to be late night already.

Tiffany was sitting at the corner with a book on her hands, flipping the pages as she waited for Sooyoung ad Hyoyeon to find a solution to her situation.

They had been there for about 30 minutes according Tiffany, and the only thing she heard was Sooyoung and Hyoyeon babbling things she couldn't hear.

"Did you found something?" Sooyoung shook her head and Tiffany sighed.

In a blink, the whole room went from dark to light, the moon hide behind the sun. Tiffany looked up and walked toward Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who had turned off the lamp next to them.

"It is morning already?...what time is it?" she asked.

"Look up" Hyoyeon simply said without take her gaze off of the book. Tiffany was confused but still obey her looking up. The big sun above her was a big clock.

"mwo? 7 am?" Tiffany turned her gaze toward Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who nodded without looking at her "If the sun says so" Tiffany sighed "I missed my engagement party...My fiance and friends must be worried about me, quickly!" she shook Sooyoung's arm.

"Aish~ Hold on..." Sooyoung moved her hand away and looked back at the book.

"oh!" Hyoyeon gasped, both Sooyoung and Tiffany looked at her "What is it?"

"Did you find something?"

"What?" both again asked Hyoyeon curiously. Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung and then Tiffany "Well...Tiffany...you see that plant next to the door.." she sighed "Talk quickly" then walked toward the door and behind the plant.

"What it is?" Sooyoung asked her after Tiffany hide behind the plant, Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany and then moved her hand indicating Sooyoung to get closer to her, she obey "There is not way we can send her back to her body!" Hyoyeon yelled in her ear and she gasped.

"Yah! Why you yell to me?!" Hyoyeon held the book and walked out "Follow me!" Sooyoung walked behind her, Tiffany was confused, everything was confusing. She followed them.

Once they reach their office, Sooyoung closed the door before Tiffany could walk in.

Hyoyeon turned the monitors on "What..."

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked at the monitor, showing earth, in Busan, Tiffany's fiance and friends.

"...is been hours..."


"What are we going to do?" Sooyoung asked worried.

"We WON'T tell Taeyeon, thats what we are going to do..."

"We need to tell Tiffany..."

"This is sooo~ bad"

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

update~~

I didn't had so much inspiration for this chap, mianhae is is not so goo :c

Not Suzy again...

Sorry any mistake~

Comment!! ^u^