제18장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

                                   Wednesday 1:57 p.m

 

Sunny walked down the small porch of the cabin, two steps, the last one she made a small jump and let out a giggle.

She started to walk away toward the next cabin "Oh! Student Jang," she stopped when she notice he was going toward the girls' cabins "Where do you think you are going? This is girls' cabins, boys are NOT allowed her!" she scolded him while moving one finger side by side, indicating a 'no'.

Wooyoung smiled, his hands were inside his pockets and his shoulders shrugged "I'm just going to ask Suzy to come have a walk with me Ms Lee,"

Sunny smiled warmly and tapped his shoulder with one hand "Okaaay! Knock on the door first, and don't peek inside through the window or the door, that's rude!" she gave him an other eye-smile.

Wooyoung started to walk back to the cabin "Oh oppa!" Sunny waved at Taecyeon who was coming from the same direction.

"Student Jang". He simply said at him who just bowed her head a little bit while he kept walking.

"Did you already informed all the guys?" she asked while holding onto his arm and started to walk together "Where were you coming from?"

Taecyeon had his hands inside his pockets, his shoulders were down, he seemed thoughtful. 

"I just went to see Suzy" he said before letting out a sigh.

Sunny stopped the walk and turned to look at him, "Oppa,"

"No, it's not what you think. I just went to..." he stopped a few seconds "...just to thank her."

Sunny then crossed her arms "Why would you thank her for?" he looked away, thinking whether he should tell her or not about Suzy's small gift. 

It was a small thing, nothing to make a big fuss about. Students give teachers gifts all the time and no one thinks bad things.

But the way things had been going, and the fact that he already kind of confessed his feelings for Suzy to her, gift in this situation meant something else for sure.

"I thanked her for the snacks,"

"I knew it!!!" she clapped once as her hunch was right, "No coffee shop would sell something that girly. It was definitely a girl's present," 

"Yes, it was very cute. She wrote a note also, saying that since I didn't had breakfast I could eat that meanwhile,"

"Wait," she then crossed her arms and stared at the distance while thinking, something didn't made sense, she thought. "You didn't had breakfast?" he looked at her and nodded, her gaze turned back at him again "How didn't she knew that?"

"I don't know." he shrugged his shoulders as Sunny was glaring at him, still her arms crossed "I thought it was weird also! I don't know, maybe it was merely coincidence,"

"You're sure you didn't talk to her in the morning?"

"No! I really didn't,"

"The night before? That's why you overslept?"

"No!"

"Then that's very weird," Sunny tilted her head aside and still with her arms crossed started to walk away, Taecyeon followed her walkings by her side.

"She reminds me young Tiffany," a smiled appeared on his face, Sunny also. 

She used to do this kind of details, and not just to him but to everyone always along with a small handwritten note. She was the sweetest.

"She does," Sunny agreed "She is kind and lovely. And attentive, just like Tiffany,"

"Maybe that's why I'm into her," Taecyeon stopped 'Did I just said it out loud?' his eyes widen, looking away from Sunny but waiting for a slap on his arm.

"I think so," surprisingly, she didn't slap him, nor yelled at him. 

He was right, this girl looked like Tiffany she couldn't deny it, she thought so too. And her character, also a Tiffany-like. 

When you fall in love with someone and suddenly because of destiny you separate, you tend to look for similarities on this new person that remind you of the first love. That's how the heart works, it gets used to it, it sticks to that as a possibility that it will be the same as the first time.

This seemed to be the case for Taecyeon, too bad it was with a underage girl, otherwise, he will be really happy to be with her.

"I bet Fany is yelling at me from up there," Taecyeon broke the silence, looking up at the sky he laughed.

Sunny turned to look at him and smiled, "I bet she is," they went silence again for a few minutes before she talked again "Have you ever thought that maybe Tiffany send this girl for you to forget her and be happy?"

That was so sudden, Taecyeon eyes widen and he looked at her. But, it was a good question, and it seemed possible.

How weird was that just after Tiffany's death, appears out of nowhere a girl who looks and acts just like her. A girl transferring from Kirin to Busan suddenly, that was so weird. Kirin was the best school of all Korea, everyone wanted to go there, Busan kids would go there to studying, it was definitely weird to see someone transferring from there.

So the idea of Tiffany sending someone to 'protect' him, someone that could heal his wounds and he would feel warm with, kinda seemed possible.

'But why it had to be an underage student?' He thought.

      

                                               ~~~


                                               2:01

 

"Op--Wooyoung," IU walked out the cabin to find Wooyoung standing outside "What are you doing?... Should I call Suzy?" awkwardly she turned around to walk back in when Wooyoung stopped her.

"No, no, I was just passing by. I'll see you later at the cafeteria," he waved his hand and walked away.

"Oh! You were waiting?" Tiffany walked out with Jiyeon behind just then, IU had a sad look, she was staring at Wooyoung as he walked "You were talking with Wooyoung?"

"No, he was looking for you. You better go behind him," 

 

                                                  ~~~


                                                 05:36

 

Everyone were sitting on the benches in front of the stage, 3 guys were showing off their hip hop moves, they all were having fun.

"Applause!!!" Taecyeon said once they were done "Who wants to go next?" he then asked looking down at everyone.

Whispers could be heard "You! Go!"

"Not me"

"I don't want to go yet"

"Go"

"No! No"

Then suddenly one hand was raised. Jang Wooyoung.

Everyone woo'ed and clapped as he walked up the stage, he took a guitar and sat on the chair Sunny placed for him in the middle of the stage.

"Singing is not my thing, but I'd like to try it today," he said and everyone clapped before going quiet at the sound of the guitar strings.

It was a confession song. And as he sang, his eyes glued on Suzy, he was singing his heart out as he meant all those words. Next to her, IU, who had both of her hands placed on her chest and teary eyes.

While both of the girls were staring at him, Taecyeon turned her sight at Suzy, he knew that song was for her, she had a small smile on her face and that made him a bit mad. Jealous actually.

Once Wooyoung finished everyone clapped, he bowed and walked down toward Suzy who was smiling "You did so--" she couldn't finish the sentence when Wooyoung held her face and placed a kiss on her lips.

Everyone woo'ed again, IU who was next to Suzy stood up and walked away.

Taecyeon clenched his fits watching at him "Okay stop!" he yelled through the microphone.

Wooyoung moved away and smiled down at her "I can make you really happy just let me be with you," he told her while holdings her hand.

"What's wrong with him?" She thought, but without saying anything she smiled awkwardly and nodded. 

What IU had asked her, she now was going to do it. Wooyoung won't let her one minute alone, if she wanted to go for some snacks he would go with her. If she wanted to go to the bathroom he would accompanied her and wait outside.

"Damn... Did something itch this boy?" Tiffany was inside the bathroom, she was just there, she was already tired of having him as her shadow. She was walking back and forth trying to make time and think on something to escape from him a little bit.

The door suddenly opened and she gasped scared "What's with this boy?" A familiar voice said.

"Yes I'll tell her!" That was another familiar voice.

 

She walked from behind t to see who just walked in

"TIPPANY!!!" She smiled at the familiar girls, the angels.

"What are you doing here? I didn't thought I would say this but I missed you"

"I knew, I'm unforgettable," the tall angel flipped her hair.

Hyoyeon made a face while looking at her and then looked back at Tiffany

"I's important Tippany, the reason why we are here," she said then on a serious tone.

"Ah yes! That's why we came" Sooyoung clapped and walked next to Hyoyeon.

"Wh--what happened?" she asked worried.

"Well, we have bad news and good news. What do you want to hear first?"

"I don't know... The bad one,"

"You only have six months to make Taecyeon fall in love with you and discover the secret surrounding Suzy or else you'll come back to heaven forever."

"WHAT??"

"And we're your new guardian angels yaaaay!" Hyoyeon said clapping just after the surprised reaction of Tiffany.

"6 months?? How I am gonna do that? It took me 1 and a half year to get close to Taecyeon" she said worried.

"I':m sorry I'm know, policy suddenly changed,"  Hyoyeon said while pointing up to the roof.

"What?" 

"Hey, it's fine. Because of that, we told Taeyeon that we will come and help you." Sooyoung said proudly.

"Well, thank you, if you had done your work properly since the beginning by now I would be happily married!" She ran her hands through her hair frustrated.

"We also came since you no longer have guardian angel,"

"What? What about Jiyeon?" she asked surprised.

"Oh you didn't know?" Hyoyeon covered .

"She is Jieun' guardian angel now," 

"What?!!"

"Oh uh...you didn't knew that neither" Sooyoung covered her lips also and turned to look at Hyoyeon.

"We said so much,"

"Yeah we better shut up now" they both talked to each other.

"I don't get it, why... But you... And they..."

"Okay Tiffany, you better walk out now, you've been here for almost an hour" Sooyoung held her arm and leader her to the door.

"We'll be here, your guardian angel's don't worry," Hyoyeon made a 'Fighting!' pose as she was reaching the door. Sooyoung opened it and then the both angels disappeared.

"Hey I thought you had escaped through the window," Wooyoung laughed reaching out for her hand.

Tiffany looked back worried. 6 months, she had to do something quickly. And secret? What secret they were talking about?!

"Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked her when he saw her worried face.

"I am, let's go to the wood fire" she let out a small smile as they walked away.

They sat down next to each other, Tiffany had still that worried expression.

They were singing songs, for a few minutes she forgot everything and started to clap and enjoy the show they were giving.

Across her, Taecyeon was sitting, their eyes met a few times and he could notice something was going on in her head. She wasn't smiling as she used to.

"I'm going to bring my jacket," Tiffany said while standing up.

"Oh, should I go with you?" Wooyoung quickly asked "Here take mine!" 

"No it's fine, I'll bring my own and i'll go alone"

"Can you bring mine Suzy please?" Jieun asked her and she nodded making her way to her cabin.

Everyone turned her gaze to the front again, now they were saying some jokes. Taecyeon then stood up and walked away.

 

                                                   ~~~

 

Tiffany wore her jacket and then walked toward IU's bed, to her suitcase.

"Let's see," she opened it and started to look through the clothes "Oh my gosh she is so messy!" she found the jacket at the very end and started to pull so she wouldn't have to take everything out "Here it is,"  she pulled hard one more time and something came out flying.

She placed the jacket on the bed and kneeled down to grab the sheets that had came out.

Without looking at what was written on it she just grabbed them, then suddenly, something catch up her attention, down the bed a picture was laying, she held it "Mom,"

Jieun had brought the picture of YoungMi and a few letters, she was going to get rid of them here.

She smiled running her fingers through the old picture. She stood up and looked at the papers she had on her other hand, letters.

She sat on the bed looking at the picture again "Suzy looks a lot like my mother, don't you think?" she unconsciously asked.

"Yes she does," she then jumped scared when next to her Hyoyeon answered her.

"You scared me!" She held her chest and looked up to see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon standing in front of of the bed smiling in a scary way "What?"

"Nothing" they say and waved her hands indicating her to keep looking at doing her stuff. An, 'Ignore us' practically.

She looked down and started to read the first letter, it was from her mom's to Victoria.

One, two, three letters were done readed. She frowned at each of them "Her sister?" she talked to herself "She had a sister?"

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had both of their hands covering their own mouths, their eyes wide open "she was close" they thought.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, she placed the letters down on the bed and went to open.

"Taec,"

"Excuse me?" he lifted one eyebrow "When did I gave you permission to call me Taec? I'm your teacher,"

"Ah yes, I am sorry Mr. Ok,"

"Taecyeon, when we are alone you can call me Taecyeon," he smiled and so she did.

"What do you need?"

"I was waiting for you to come out but you took so long, I thought something happened"

"No, no, I just got distracted by something," she said looking back at the bed, the angels were there looking at the letters gasping and making faces at each of them.

"Oh, okay,"

She turned her gaze back at him and smiled "Why were you waiting?"

"Don't misunderstand me, I'm just your teacher I came so nothing happens to you, it's dark," he told her while looking away.

She laughed, he looked so cute when he tried to lie "Well I'm fine, should we go back?" she walked out closing the door behind her.

"Well actually I was thinking if you wanted to go have a walk next to the ocean? The moon looks beautiful tonight," again, he said while avoiding her eyes, she smiled brightly.

Looking at the other students that were enjoying the small reunion at the wood fire, no one will notice they were gone, would they?

"I would love to," she answered him with a smile on her face, and so he did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

 

Done! 😁

Sorry any mistake, I'm writing from my phone 😭 it's so hard... Anyway thank you! Read you next time😛