제15장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

Tiffany!" the familiar male voice coming from behind.

"Oppa!" Jieun smiled brightly as she stood up and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's next, she then gave her a peck on her cheek, she had aimed for the lips but Wooyoung moved away.

He then took her arms off of him and smiled awkwardly, he tapped her head a few times. 

"So..." He said after the awkward moment "Tiffany, now you finally changed your name Tiffany? Should I call you like that from now on Tiffany?" he laughed while his eyes were fixed on her.

"Yah, can you stop calling me like that?" she raised her voice and said "You don't understand, so stop saying that name"

He smiled, was she this pretty before?

Jieun looked at him.

"Why are you mad at me? You are the one calling yourself like that, people will hear and start to call you like that also" 

"Nobody can know that, okay? Don't say it out loud, don't call me like that." Tiffany said still annoyed.

"I understand..." Wooyoung agreed "...Suzy-ya~" he smiled again.

Tiffany looked at him, she was old enough to understand that look, those bright eyes, that tone of voice, damn... He was in love with Suzy. "I knew it!" She noticed it since the very first time she met him, he felt the same way as Suzy.

Her gaze then turned to Jieun, that look... she was in love as well, and she knew he was in love with Suzy. Her eyes showed sadness, she was realising that she could never be Suzy for him to love her.

It hurts to see this. A man was in between two best friends.

"IU," she coughed zooming her out of her thoughts "Why don't you go to a date with your boyfriend? Wooyoung just came in time, we're done talking," she smiled at them both. 

Wooyoung smile faded, he thought they'll stay there together and he will be able to be with Suzy a few more minutes.

That's why he had gone there, so he could see and be with her. A little bit longer.

A small smile appeared on Jieun's face "I don't think he wants to" her gaze fixed on Wooyoung, his eyes on Suzy.

"No..." Tiffany looked down avoiding any eye contact with him. This is what a best friend will do, Suzy was doing this all these past years "...I'll go, let's go." He held Jieun's hand, still her eyes glued to Suzy.

Jieun looked up at him "Oppa..."

"See you later Suzy" he said to her before turning to the quiet Jiyeon "Bye," she waved them goodbye as they left.

"Poor Jieunie" Tiffany said after the couple left.

"She will be fine. She is strong. Well, " she said standing up "I gotta go," 

Tiffany looked up at her "What? Where? Where are you going?" She asked confused, wasn't she supposed to be next to her all the time? She was her guardian angel.

"I have to take care of something" she explained "I'll see you later okay?" her eyes busy looking around while her hands where working on doing a ponytail. 

After she made sure that there was no one around, she walked behind a bush and disappeared as the wind.

"Wh-what...? Jiyeon!" She said standing up and walking toward the bush "Where is she going? Why she left?" she talked to herself confused.

Well, it's 4pm, she still had 3 hours left before having to go back home. Where she could go?


                                       ~~~


The strong wind blew, her hair hitting against her face.

 Silence.

The only thing that could be heard were the leaves of the trees touching one another.

Hwang Tiffany 1984-2016

It read on the grave. Next to her name, YoungMi and HeeSun, mom and dad.

She sighed, a tear rolled down her cheek.

She squatted in front of it, her hand reached for the bouquet of flowers that laid on it. Fresh flowers, it seems like someone had place it there just a few minutes ago.

"Will you wait for me?" she asked to the nothing "Taecyeon, will you wait for me?" she then broke in tears, her hands covered her face "Why this had to happen to me?!! Mom!! I can't!" 

She cried.

"Dad...I need you, I need help! I can't with this. I shouldn't be doing this!"

The wind suddenly stopped, three seconds to be exactly, before it started to blow strong again, leaves flying everywhere. This time the wind was cold, but it also felt warm against her skin, just like if it was embracing her.

"It's fine baby girl" the wind echoing in her ear, it sound like a whisper.

She slowly lifted her gaze up, her puffy and wet eyes, she looked around. Then the wind stopped again.

"I don't know what I want to do more now, to see you again, or be with Taecyeon," she asked while looking at the grave.

The wind rolled the flowers toward her feet. She reached down for them.

"YoungMi?" her eyes widen, she lifted her gaze to notice the familiar women "YoungMi??" she asked again as she walked closer. Aunt Boa.

Tiffany quickly placed the flowers down again and started to walk away.

"Wait! Wait!" Boa rushed toward her, holding her hand before she could run away again "Sorry..." she said.

"I'm sorry" Tiffany bowed avoiding her eyes "The wind rolled the flowers so I just took them to place it back" she explained.

"Ah...yes" Boa let go her hand and kept staring "I'm sorry, you just... I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else, you seem so familiar..." she stopped a few second "You look like someone I knew..." she then looked away.

"Well," Tiffany bowed "Excuse me" she bowed goodbye and rushed to leave.

Boa just stood there looking at the girl leave. "No," she shook her head "I'm old already, I'm imagining stuff"


                                    ~~~


Laughs could be hear from the outside of the house.

Tiffany rushed inside and ran toward the stairs to go to her room.

"Suzy! Greet out guests!" Nichkhun scolded her.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and turning around she bowed. When she lift her gaze her eyes widen "Oppa!" it was Taecyeon. Sunny and Sungmin!... and... ugh Yoona.

"Go wash your hands, we're having dinner already" Victoria told her.

Tiffany turned her gaze toward her and smiled nodding her head. She ran upstairs.

"What should I wear?? What should I wear??" She thought while roaming inside her closet. Black dress? To formal. Blue dress? To childish. Jeans? To casual! Aaaagh!

Her dorm floor became a pile of clothes in less that 5 minutes. 
She ran to the bathroom and washed real quick, dry her hair as she was with her other hand applying makeup base.

15 minutes passed since she had arrived, she was almost ready. 

She finally chose a short dress, 3/4 sleeves and flowers print. She added a pearls bracelet to match the details on the neckline of the dress.

Her black wavy hair, and very simple makeup "Should I add pink lipstick? No, just gloss!" She talked to herself.

"Suzy??" she heard Victoria calling from downstairs.

"I'm coming!!" she smiled at herself through the mirror and rushed downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Victoria joked with her, she was just supposed to wash her hands and she suddenly came down all fancy.

"Just washed real quick" Tiffany replied while her gaze was fixed on Taecyeon. His eyes also on her.

She smiled.

"Wow, my pretty daughter," Nichkhun said smiling "Isn't she gorgeous?" he held her arm proudly and kissed her cheek. 

"Come have a sit darling" Victoria pointed to her sit, right in front of Taecyeon. Perfect! She thought.

"So Yoona, you where talking about your trip to Thailand" Nichkhun said after he sat down.

"Yes! So beautiful, I want to go back again!" he placed her hands together and smiled "Taec and I have been talking about going there next summer," she held his arm.

Sunny frowned before looking down at her food, she used her fork to take a piece of lettuce and take it to  , she sighed.

"So are you two dating?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

Everyone stopped, Taecyeon coughed.

"Yes!"

"No"

Both his voice and Yoona's mixed. She smiled "Yes we are," she turned her gaze to him smiling and then back to everyone "We talked the other day about moving together also, I started to bring some stuff in"

Sunny coughed "Wh-what??" her husband tapped her back "You're moving together???"

"Yes!"

"No!"

Their voices again matched.

Taecyeon sighed. 

Tiffany just stared at him, he was so frustrated, he was sad and mad. She wanted so bad to run toward him and hug him real tight, kiss his lips and tell him "Is me! Tiffany!"

She grasped her fork tight and lowered her gaze before something caught her eyes, hanging on Taecyeon's neck.

"What are those rings?" she asked him.

Everyone turned their attention to the rings hanged in the chain around his neck.

He held them with her hand, Yoona sighed moving away from his arm.

"His wedding rings," Sunny said.

"You got married?" Tiffany asked him, she wanted to listen how bad he missed her. She wanted Yoona to know that she was the only one for him, and no matter what she did, she will never erase her memory from his mind.

"No, I couldn't get married. This," he coughed "...is just old stuff. I don't know why I still have it" he said while taking it off "Excuse me," then he stood up and walked out 

"Oppa!" Yoona stood up to follow him but he stopped her. He took his jacket and walked outside.

Everyone kept silence.

Tiffany lifted her phone from the table and place it on her ear "Hello?" it wasn't a call, she just wanted an excuse to go out.

She bowed in apologize and walked out.

He was there, leaned against fence, a cigarette on his hand. Since when he started smoking?

Her eyes were fixed on him, he turned his gaze her and she pulled her phone up again "...ah yes, I'll like that" she faked.

He looked away again, his cigarette was almost over. He rub it against the bricks of the fence and sighed.

"It's so cold" she shivered after 'ending' her call, she walked toward him "Are you okay?"

"Yes," he said "Why are you here?" 

"This is my house" she said seriously, Taecyeon laughed. She didn't meant to make him laugh but she was glad.

"I mean here outside,"

"I just wanted to see if you were okay" she said "You seemed frustrated back there, annoyed..."

"I little bit, yes" he confessed "I sometimes feel frustrated, with her, how hard she tries to force things.."

"Then why are you with her?" 

He laughed and shook his head "I don't know... She is pretty and a good person but she is not..." he stopped.

"... her?" she almost slipped the name Tiffany.

He smiled and let go a sigh before reaching for the pack of cigarettes inside his jacket. He pulled out out and place it on his lips.

She took it "Smoking is bad for your health" she scolded him "Specially for you who are a singer" she then took the pack from his hands and placed the cigarette inside again "This is bad!" she shook the pack infront of his face and walked down to the trash bin.

"Those are expensive" he sighed as he watched her. He crossed his arms.

"That's great! Now you'll have more money to buy apples and strawberries" she said as she made her way upstairs. She was rushing that missed the last step and tripped "ah!"

Taecyeon reached for her before she reached the floor "Are you okay?" she lifted her gaze, their faces were so close to each other... She wanted to kiss him so bad! She shivered, goosebumps, it was not because of the cold, it was him. His warm hands were touching her skin. 

"Oppa?" the front door opened, it was Yoona.

"What happened?" she asked confused at the scene.

Taecyeon helped Suzy to stand up "You're bleeding" Yoona pointed out at Suzy's knee.

Tiffany looked down, Taecyeon pulled out a napkin and cleaned the blood.

"Ow!" she exclamed "I'm fine,"

"You need to wash it, come inside" Yoona said.

Taecyeon never let go of her hand since she was on the floor, he leaded her inside.

She smiled.

                                         ~~~

"Thank you so much for having us," Sunny thanked Nichkhun. They had a cup of wine and were ready to leave.

Taecyeon standing at the front door, from there he could see Suzy sitting on the kitchen table as her mom placed a band on her injured knee.

She felt eyes on her so she lifted her gaze just to see Taecyeon staring at her. She smiled and so he did.

"We had fun. Next time is on me" everyone laughed.

"Taecyeon" Nichkhun tapped his shoulder to snap him out of his thoughts.

"Ah..eh?"

"Next time is on your house, Yoona said"

"Yes, sure. Thanks for tonight" he smiled hugging Nichkhun "it was nice to see you again" he could see Suzy and Victoria walking toward them, he smiled at her.

"See you at school" Tiffany waved at them.

"Get better," Sunny said.

Taecyeon and Tiffany stared for a few seconds, everyone were talking but they couldn't hear anything. Just then he felt Yoona's arm around his that he reacted.

                                         ~~~

She was happy! She held her pillow against her face and yelled. 
"He still loves me!" she blushed "He smiled, he wanted to kiss me!" she touched her lips.

"You're almost there Hwang Tiffany, you're almost there"

 

 

 

__________________________________________

Thank you! See you next chap, I'm already writing it 🤗