제16장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

There was silence inside the car. Only the wind could be heard through the windows.

Taecyeon parked the car down the apartment towers. Yoona took off her seatbelt "Want to come in have a drink?" she asked him while grabbing her handbag.

"Thank you" he said without looking at her "I know you are doing it in a good way, and I thank you for trying," he then turned to look at her "But please don't say that kind of things in front of other people. We are not dating. I'm sorry"

Yoona looked down at her hands "It's been two years oppa, can't you just let her go?" she looked back at him, her eyes were teary "You're obsessed with someone who is no longer on Earth. She is already enjoying whenever she is and you? You're locking yourself on her memory, on the memory of someone who isn't going to comeback" Taecyeon looked away and clenched the steering wheel with his hands, he knew he was wrong but hear it from someone else, it hit him hard.

"Give yourself a chance to love again. Give me a chance! You know how I feel for you, and I've been trying and trying but you just won't let me in!" she scoffed, a tear rolled down her cheek "Thank you." she said wiping the tear away and then went out of the car, she walked away.

Taecyeon didn't looked at her and just locked the car and started to drive away.

80 km/hr

100 km/hr

130 km/hr

He drove as fast as his car could go. He wanted to run away. Why can't he just move on? Yoona was right, she isn't coming back!

He step on the accelerator once again.

"Forget her! Just let her go!" he yelled at himself "She is not coming back, forget it!!" he drove faster, as fast as he could.

"Goodbye"

 


                                          ~~~

 


"Then what should I do?"

"Just keep your distance, he'll ask you about it"

"Yah!" Tiffany walked inside the classroom. She frowned as she stood up infront of IU and Jiyeon's sit. It was already Monday. She hadn't talked with them since their serious talk last Saturday.

"Where were you?" she asked Jiyeon "You didn't appeared a single time with me. What's going on??" she crossed her arms.

"She was with me" Jieun said "She was helping me," Tiffany turned her gaze to her as she sighed "I'm leaving Wooyoung"

"What?!" Tiffany gasped "You can't do that!"

"I've already told her"

"I'm leaving him so he can be free and be with you... I mean Suzy"

"No, no, no!" Tiffany quickly denied with her hands "You can't do that. IU, that will ruin my plan."

"You have to accept him, so when Suzy comes back, she'll be with... him" she stopped before the last word as she saw Wooyoung walking in, he looked at her and sighing he made his way to the end of the classroom.

Tiffany looked at him and then back at IU "Then what about Taec?? I don't want to be flirting with him as I date Wooyoung, that's not part of the plan,"

"They won't notice. Just date a few times with him, have lunch a few times, do the push and pull with him while you try to do your things with Mr. Ok" IU explained.

"Ash... IU~" Tiffany placed her hands on her face and sighed frustrated.

"Please, I want Suzy to be happy... And so Wooyoung" she turned back to see him "...I love them both"

"You both are such a good friends," IU lifted her gaze to see her "You are doing the exact same thing she did for you. She held back her feelings for him just so you could be happy, you are doing the exact same thing now for her" she held her hand and squeeze it "When she comes back you have to tell her all this. You're both young, maybe that guy doesn't belong to neither of you, but you have to talk about it. About your feelings" IU nodded

"Thank you" she said.

"Sit down, class is about to start" everyone fixed themselves on their sits as the teacher walked inside the classroom.

 


                                          ~~~

 

                                       Recess


Tiffany had finish her lunch and excused herself from the girls. She grabbed a cookie and banana milk and made her way outside to the stands.

Third step, fifth seat from left to right. She sat there. She could see Taecyeon's class from down there. She smiled.

She then looked down to what she had bought and placed the small straw inside the banana milk. She started to drink.

Constantly she would look up to the classroom, the class was over but it seemed like he had a lot of work to prepare, she could see him sighing frustrated, he was tired.

She bit her cookie while her eyes still were fixed on him, he saw her. Their eyes met. He smiled.

"Hello" Tiffany jumped scared, she held her chest "oh, I'm sorry" Wooyoung apologized "I didn't wanted to scare you, I thought you had notice me" he looked down a bit disappointed.

"Ah..." she turned her gaze to Taecyeon who had crossed his arms and was looking at them both, she then looked back at Wooyoung "...I was deep in my thoughts. Sorry I didn't heard you" she showed a small smile.

"You heard about it?" he asked taking a piece of the cookie that was placed on her lap.

"What?" she stared at him 

"IU broke up with me" he looked at the front, sightly turning his eyes to catch her reaction. Will she be happy?

"Ah that... I heard," she simply said "Jieun told me everything, how are you feeling?"

Wooyoung sighed, he fixed his jacket and sat straight, looking up at the sky, then back at her "I like you" she froze, that was faster that she had thought. She just stood there looking at him "I've always liked you. And I know I like you too" he held her hands and went on his knees.

Taecyeon who was still looking at them crossed his arms, and frowned "What is he doing?"

Tiffany's eyes widen when he knelt "Will you accept me?" he smiled. His eyes had this shine, he was truly hoping she would say yes.

She stopped herself, she was about to say no, she was about to shake her head "Please accept him!" she could heard IU's voice inside her head. She sighed and closed her eyes. 15 seconds had passed "...yes," she said, almost a whisper.

Wooyoung smiled brightly and quickly placed his lips against hers, her eyes widen. No one, since she started dating Taecyeon, no one had kissed her. No lips other than Taecyeon's had touched hers. It felt weird, it felt wrong actually, he was a minor!!! But well, technically she is a minor also, but still it was wrong!

"Wha-what is he doing??" Taecyeon pulled down his arms and leaned against the window, he moved side to side to catch a glance of what Wooyoung was doing since he was turned around, his body covered his view "What are you doing kid???!" he said annoyed, almost yelling.

"Oppa!" the female voice said at the same time. He turned around surprised "What's wrong?" she looked at the window and walked two steps, Taecyeon quickly pulled the blinds down.

"No, nothing, I was talking to myself," he said "Yoona, what.. do you need?" he coughed awkward.

"Oh, I was just going to invite you have lunch with me. Is already recess," she said.

"Uuhm... No, thank you, I have a lot of work to do. Maybe next time"

"O-okay...I have a lot of work too, I'll eat something real quick... See you" she showed a small smile and walked away.

As soon as she left, Taecyeon ran toward de window and opened the blinds "What?" they were gone "Where did they go?" He bit his lower lip and closed the blinds again, he sighed and sat down in the desk "What's wrong with you Ok Taecyeon? Why do you care so much about her?" he scolded himself "This is wrong, this is wrong!"

Out of all the women, the legal ones! He had Yoona, who was there for him since day one, why can't he fall in love with her? Why he had to choose this girl?

There is something on her that he just can't ignore, and is making him crazy! What it is? Why she makes his heart flutter?

"Suzy... what are you doing?!!! This is not right!" he hit his head with his fits "Wake up Ok Taecyeon! She is underage, you're old enough to be her father" he walked here and there, before he took his phone and jacket and walked out.

 

                                       ~~~

 

"Hello beautiful" Taecyeon was squatting infront of Tiffany's grave, he swiped the leaves off of it "it's been a long time, how's it going?" he smiled.

"You must be so happy, it's been 2 years since you last appeared on my dreams..." he then placed a bouquet of white roses down. Her favorites.

"I've been missing you... A lot. You must already know" he let out a small chuckle before he sat down legs crossed "You must know everything already, you know this girl? Yaaah is making me crazy, I don't know what's wrong with me... Fany can't you just appear on my dreams again and slap me hard so I stop having this thoughts?? She is a minor" he played with the grass as he talked with her dead girlfriend. A few minutes passed in silence, he took a deep breath and looked to at the sky.

"I love you" he said looking back down at her grave "I will always love you. But they are right, you are gone, you won't comeback," then tears started to appear "I have to let you go so I can move on, I can't keep doing this, it's hurting me you know." he wiped his tears and sighed again.

"Let's meet on the next life. Thank you, you were... you are amazing," silence again. This was so hard for him, he had just made the decision. He was going to let her go. He was going to move on.

On his way to here, he sold the car he had bought with her and purchased a motorbike. This was his goodbye to her before going back home and took all her stuff out.

He had to stop hurting himself and start a new life, and to do that, he needed to let his past life go. To forget it all, and her.

She was the love of his life, definitely very hard to forget, but he had to try.

"I love you" he said one last time before standing up and taking a last glance of the grave "Goodbye," he walked away.

 

 

 

_______________________________

 Kinda short... sorry, being adult it's hard😓 it's getting a bit messy, I can't do mucho from my phone, but I'll do my best . Thank you is you still there😊