제20장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

"What should I say?"

"Just ask her! Who is YoungMi? Ask!"

The girls were still sitting on Jieun's bed, Tiffany had her cellphone on her hand, she had created a new message directed to Victoria. She typed then deleted, then typed again and hesitated before click on the delete button once again. 

She didn't knew what to tell her.

There will be a lot of questions once she asks for an explanation.

"No, no, there was a reason why these were at your house. It means Victoria wanted to hide them, from Suzy or Nichkhun, or both. I don't know..." Tiffany stood up, one hand on her hips and the other had tapping her finger against her lips as she was analyzing the situation.

"But why she hide the fact that she had a sister?" Jieun asked looking down at the picture of Tiffany's mom.

Tiffany shook her head and turned down to see Jieun "I don't know, and it frustrates me that I don't remember her name to be mentioned. I do remember my mom telling me that after my grandma passed away, grandpa married again but I don't remember she mentioned his wife had a child." she crossed her arms and sighed.

"So? This was all that was on the box." 

"I want to ask Victoria, I am not the kind of person that will stay still when has a doubt. But I'm afraid there will be a lot of questioning. I'll do it later, on person, I don't know." she shrugged her shoulder before turning around to look at Jiyeon "What do you think Jiyeon? Jiyeon?" Tiffany called her name a few times since she wasn't at the room anymore.

"Oh!" Jieun gasped also.

"Where did she go?" Tiffany's eyes widen while looking around the room.

"I don't know, I left her sitting there!" Tiffany gave her a look "What?"

"'I left her sitting there?' She is not a stuff."

Jieun shrugged "Her suitcase isn't here neither!" She pointed out.

"Sooyoung? Hyoyeon?" Tiffany said out loud, looking around.

"Who are you calling?" Jieun said weirdly looking at her.

"My guardian angels." She replied.

"Your guardian angels? What about Jiyeon?"

"She is not my guardian angel anymore." She replied again, without looking at her.

"What?"

"She is yours now."

"What??!!!" Jieun gasped again, she sounded surprised, she was surprised, so Tiffany looked at her.

"You didn't knew??"

"No! Why would she be my guardian angel if she was yours since the beginning?" Tiffany shrugged her shoulders and shook her head "So that's why she was with me all the time and not with you anymore?"

"Yes, I thought she had told you." she told her once again before walking around the room looking for the angels.

"No she didn't! But why would she be my guardian angel? Why she switched 'protected'?

Tiffany was on her knees searching under the bed, she lifted her face and blew a few strips of hair that had get on her face "They are not here."

"And you have two guardian angels? Why I only have one?" Jieun wined.

Still without paying attention to her, Tiffany went to search at the closet. She opened and peeked inside "Sooyoung? Hyoyeon?"

"You are more protected than me since you have two of them." she wined again crossing her arms.

"Hello?" Tiffany looked for one last time inside the drawer "Why they don't appear, you know about them now too." She talked to herself.

"I'm gonna tell her to bring another angel for me!"

"They are gone.' she sighed and walked toward IU "Let's just go to sleep by now. Maybe she will be back tomorrow."

 

__________________________________________________

 

The next morning, the girls woke up by the sound of the horn at the entrance of their door, the brightly Sunny calling for them.

They got ready and made their way toward the cafeteria. They were busy talking about yesterday.

"What are we going to tell the teachers about Jiyeon?" IU whispered at her while holding onto her plate.

"I don't know, maybe we---"

"Good morning girls!" Sunny walked closer to them holding her plate also looking down at the buffet.

"Oh! miss Lee," IU stutter stepping back avoiding her gaze, Tiffany just bowed her head and smiled.

Sunny noticed the awkward girls, she looked at them "Where is your roommate by the way?"

IU looked up at Tiffany with wide eyes "Uh--uhmm she..."

"Oh there she is!" Sunny looked back and smiled.

Tiffany and IU turned around hoping to see Jiyeon, their eyes widen when they saw the girl "What?"

"She is not our roommate." IU whispered "Who is her?"

"Why you left without me?" The girl told them.

"What about Jiyeon?"

"Who?" Sunny asked them.

"We were 3 on our cabin,"

"Yes, you, IU and Jiyoung," Sunny talked again, looking at the strange girls "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, we are still sleepy." Tiffany excused, Sunny smiled once again before walking away.

IU looked back at their new roommate "I don't know you, go away!" She said making the girl walk away.

"Jieun!" 

"What happened? Now Jiyeon never existed?" She asked.

"I told you angels have some kind of powers or magic, I don't know."

IU shrugged her shoulders and both made their way toward a table, right across it, Wooyoung was sitting there "Why isn't he coming to sit with you?" she whispered.

Tiffany took a sneek behind her to see Wooyoung, she sighed "I have to go sit with him, don't I?" IU stared at her awaiting for an explanation "I may have said some stuff yesterday that..."

"Go sit with him! And stop fighting!"

Tiffany sighed again, she took her plate and cup before walking toward Wooyoung and sit in front of him.

"Hi!" She smiled. Wooyoung who was playing with his food lifted his gaze to see her a few seconds before sighing and look back down at the food "You shouldn't play with food. Eat everything!" she sweetly told him, placing a piece of meat on top of his bowl of rice, he awkwardly looked up at her again, she just smiled warmly.

"Thanks," he simply said.

"Look I'm sorry, for what I said yesterday but--"

"Don't worry." He interrupted her, placing down his chopsticks "I know you are not the same person you used to be," her eyes widen surprised "You already told me what you feel and because I like you, I'm gonna step back."

"Is not that Wooyoung..."

"I'm not gonna force anything on you. I'll be here if you ever need something, I'll be watching you from a far, loving you. And if one day you want to actually give me a chance, I'll be always here." He smiled sweetly at her, before continued to eat.

He was sad but she didn't liked him, so he will give her time. He did loved her and because of it, he will wait for her always.


                                                       ~~~

 

"What am I gonna do now? Jiyeon is gone now I'm gonna be alone," Jieun wined, she and Tiffany were next to the ocean, she was throwing rocks to it.

Tiffany laughed "Why you say so?"

"You disappear from time to time to go to your boyfriend, she was with me then and now? Now I'm gonna be alone." she said throwing another rock.

"I'm gonna be here, I'll try to control myself."

"Hello girls." The deep and cheerful voice made them both turn back, Tiffany smiled at him.

"Teacher,"

"Brought you some apples," he handed them the apples "We are having a meeting at the classroom. Have you thought about the big event? Remember we are here not only to rest, but to practice for this year's event."

"Ah, we are still discussing it." IU said, she felt awkward to be there with them both. She was young but still was a girl, girls have a sixth sense and she could feel his attraction toward Tiffany, and it felt weird to see an old man to be flirting with her best friend because that's what she could see, although it wasn't Suzy it was her body there.

"Well you better think quickly on the way to the classroom, Ms. Lee is doing a list of the activities that you'll do. Starting tonight you'll have 4 days to get ready." He explained walking back next to them. Actually, next to Tiffany, IU was a few steps behind them.

It was akward.

That was the only thing she could think while frowning as he listened to them talking, they seemed to have forgotten she was there.

"What are you gonna show us Miss Surprises Box?" He asked before letting out a small laugh.

Tiffany laughed again covering with one hand shyly "What? 'miss surprises box'?"

"It's my new nickname for you. That's what you are, I told you last night."

"I don't know, maybe play the piano?" They giggled at each other, Jieun was making faces behind them, feeling awkward. 

They were definitely old. Those cheesey jokes and way of talk. She could also notice that she truly loves him. Her eyes, even though they were not really her eyes, were showing true and pure love.

On the other side, him, he liked her. She could see that, and it was very creepy since the one he liked was her 17 year old friend.

But she needed to help them be together, she wanted to have her best friend back, and it seemed like the only way to make that happen is to make these two oldies fall in love again, or actually make him fall in love with her again.

"I guess Wooyoung can wait," she talked to herself when far at the distance she saw him practicing some dance. She sighed and walked toward, they had arrived with the other students. 

"Hello!" Wooyoung looked surprised at her. Since they had broke up, they wouldn't talk anymore. They would only exchange a few words when was needed.

"Hi." He replied.

"You're going to do a dance for the festival?" She asked curiously with a smile on her face. Wooyoung stared at her still finding strange that she was talking to him.

"No, I still don't know if I should do what I always do, or try something else." He scratched the back of his head, IU smiled again "What about you?"

"I don't know neither. Maybe I should try dancing, I never liked it you know. I look awkward."

They kept talking, IU was trying to make him not turn his eyes toward Suzy, or Tiffany... To Suzy's body!

The girl was busy giggling and acting cutely to Taecyeon. And that boy was also smiling ear to ear and laughing at the pretty girl's talking.

"I'm playing the piano!" Tiffany replied excited at Sunny who had walked toward her with the clipboard on her hands, she was taking notes on what everyone was going to do and how the teacher's will organize to help them.

She wrote down her name, on the section 'Instrument: Piano'.

"Very good. And so Mr. Ok will help you prepare?" she asked, sightly lifting her gaze from the clipboard to caught them staring at each other and smiling, it seemed like they were exchanging some words through it.

"If he doesn't mind, yes." She replied, her eyes still glued to his.

He smiled and nodded his head "That's my work, I don't mind at all."

"Well, that's good because Seohyun and Kyuhyun will also play the piano." She smirked playfully. They surely wanted to be alone to practice, and flirt maybe. But no way she would let them two be alone for that much time. Thankfully, the girl decided to play the piano.

"Great. The biggest the group, the better." he smiled before excuse himself from Suzy and walking away with Sunny "What was that smile?" He asked.

She was playing with her pen, tapping it against the clipboard "What smile? I always smile. This is my all the that smile."

"No way. I've known you for so long, I am better than your husband at difference each of your smiles." He said laughing.

Sunny looked at him frowning before smiling and nodded her head "That's so sad, but it's so true."

"What was that about?" He asked again.

"Nothing. I knew she was going to decide play the piano, you are all chatty with her that I was sure you were going to tell her you play the piano, an so she would want to also play it." He laughed and shook his head at her "I definitely knew Seohyun was going for piano again, I just convince Kyuhyun to do it also."

"So that was all part of your plan?"

"Yeah, maybe."

They laughed once more before walking to the stage and Sunny lifted the speaker to talk.

She gave the itinerary for the practice with the teachers before everyone walked away to start preparing the show.

"What are you going to do unnie?" IU asked while linking her arm to Tiffany's.

"Unnie?" She looked at her surprised.

"You are older than me, so yes unnie!" She mocked with her.

She was very friendly with everyone so she got close to people quickly. And now that Tiffany was on her best friend's body, it was more quickly and easier.

"So? What are you doing?" Jieun asked again sitting on her bed.

"What my boyfriend and I used to do every weekend; play the piano." She replied with a smile on her face.

"Waaah... That's fine, great move. Keep acting as if you don't know how to play because Suzy never in her entire life touched one." Tiffany bit down her lip, she was turned around so IU couldn't see her nervous expression "It will be very romantic that he taught you how to play, he'll fall for you definitely."

"He will right? That was exactly my plan." She awkwardly smiled again before taking her notebook and pen and made her way toward the door. Her practice time was scheduled early.

 


___________________________________________________

 

"Wow that's was great! You play very good!" Taecyeon complemented Tiffany after she sang and played the song she prepared.

Kyuhyun clapped also after listening to her, her other classmates Seohyun looked at her surprised "And have an amazing voice Suzy." He told her.

Tiffany smiled at them all "Thank you." she bowed after standing up from the sit.

"You really are good." Seohyun walked closer to her and said, Tiffany smiled placing her hands on her belly button and bowing "I thought no one would be better than me," she continued making Tiffany lift her gaze and look at her surprised "15 years thrown away to the trash, thank you. Now I'll have to look for something else to do for the next festival!" Tiffany's eyes widen at the sudden dramatic reaction from this girl after she rushed outside.

"What the f--"

"Suzy." Taecyeon walked toward her interrupting her talking, she quicky looked at him and smiled.

"What's wrong with her?" She asked pointing at the door.

"Seohyun? Just wants to be perfect at everything. She works hard for it, so now you are taking her crown as the best at piano she got annoyed."

"Aaah so that's Seo!!" She suddenly snapped her fingers as she remembered Taecyeon once talking about the 'Know-it-all-Seo'. She was his student, so she never saw her before.

"Yes, know-it-all-Seo"

"Know-it-all-Seo." Both of them said at the same time, Taecyeon looked at her "Someone told me about it." she quickly excused herself "I mean I didn't knew how she looked liked, that's why I didn't recognize her."

"You are on the same class, how is that you don't know her?"

"I don't! I forget things easily" she laughed nervous "Wow look at the time, I have you go next team will arrive soon." she said looking at her non-existent watch.

She hurried herself to take her notes and all her stuff.

Accidentally, her backpack was open when she took it so all her stuff were now laying on the floor. 

She kneeled down to quickly pick them up, Taecyeon also did to help her.

Suddenly both faced each other while collecting her stuff, their faces almost toiching each other, this was the closest they ever were side she came back.

She stood still, she shivered as she could feel his breath. But she didn't do nothing. She couldn't.

On the other side he; he stared at her, her eyes, her nose, her lips "Damn what are you doing Ok Taecyeon!" He yelled at himself inside his head when he leaned toward her, she didn't move.

Just then, their lips touched. But they just touched, he didn't force a kiss on her, neither she moved an inch.

But she was happy. She kissed her, this counted as a kiss. Now was she coming back to her body??

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

I'm not checking this twice, I'm sorry the long wait, I had the most busy weeks ever at my job. Seriously, I'm so tired I was so tired!!! I had this chap half written, and still took me so long ㅠㅠㅠㅠ sorry for the long wait. Wish me luck! I still have a lot of things to do at workㅠㅠㅠㅠ more busy weeks to come, so, I'll take longer to update please understand.

Thank you! :)