제 3 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

Deep silence....



Tiffany slowly opened her eyes...



A wide white and quiet room...

 

 


'Where is here?' she thought standing up and looking around.

Her black outfit had turned white.

"Where is this?..." she asked herself again. Looking back to where she was lying before, looking for her bag, for her phone. She had no idea where she was, when did she changed her clothes? why she was there? was she kidnapped?

She was on her knees and hands looking for her bag on the white floor surrounded, suddenly, by a white smoke.

"Where it is my bag..." she stood up sighing, brushing her hair back behind her ear as she still was looking down.

"Make a line over here everyone..."

Tiffany looked behind her to where the girl yell was heard.

A white large stairs appeared "W-when...that wasn't there a few min..." she was pointing to the stairs talking to herself, when a few people passed by next to her, she looked at them confused and then behind her again to where the people were coming from.

Her eyes widen, they were coming from that wall filled with the white smoke.

"Over here everyone!"

She looked back again, at the top of the stairs, from where that voice was coming, there a big doorway. All the people were going up there.

"E-excuse me...? Excuse me?" she asked a couple of people, everyone ignored her. She took a deep sigh deciding to go up there.

Slowly walking up the stairs, she was scared and worried, but she wanted to found an answer. What happened? Why was she here? Her engagement party? Taecyeon...she was going to be late!

"Name?"

"Gong BaekHee"

"Yes, you can pass now."

Tiffany saw that little scene, a short, blonde haired girl, with...wings?...she had an iPad. Standing next to another big doorway. The blonde girl asked a lady in about her 40's.

After the blonde girl approved her, she walked to that doorway, that entrance where she then disappeared, Tiffany couldn't see what was at the other side.

Why she had wings? What was this? Her engagement party became an Angels-themed party?

She was so confused.

3 of the people infront of her in the line were already at the other side of the big door. There was only one left before her.

"Name?"

"Yoon JiHyun"

"Yoon Ji...oh! hold on..." the blondee girl stepped back looking into her iPad, then up to the man infront of her.

"Mr. Yoon, I think there was a mistake. You shouldn't be in Heaven yet..." Tiffany eyes widen, 'Did she say Heaven?' she asked to herself, shocked.

"...I'm not dead?" the man asked

"Mmm...well...practicly right now, you are. But you shouldn't be. I don't know what happened...." the blonde girl took the man infront of Tiffany out of the line.

Their conversation was echoing in her head...Heaven, dead....Was she dead? She shook her head "No...no...no...NO NO!! I'm not dead! I'm not!!!" she then ran back down stairs, pushing all the people.

"You--Excuse me! You can't go back down!! Excuse me!" the blonde girl yelled at Tiffany, who was running down. "Hey you!!"

"Oww!!"

Tiffany fell on the floor. As soon as she reached down the stairs, she bumped into someone.

"My wings!!! aish..." Tiffany lifted her gaze, another girl with wings. What was this?

"Yah! Sooyoung... that girl!" the blonde girl yelled as she was running down the stairs

Boom!

A sudden exposition was heard at the top of the stairs. Tiffany, and the other two girls with wings, looked up.

"Aish...what happen now?" the blonde girl rushed up stairs again.

"Hyoyeon!!" she yelled at Hyoyeon, her white outfit had gotten dark "What did you do?!" Taeyeon yelled.

"I..didn't....the...that...didn't worked!" Hyoyeon said between her choking coughing.

Send back to earth Mr. Yoon...went completely wrong.

Taeyeon left her iPad on the table as she rushed toward where the explosion was.

Hyoyeon walked down stairs coughing.

"What did you do?"

"Explosion..." Hyoyeon coughed again after replying to Sooyoung.

Tiffany, who was now on her feet, looked at both of them confusing.

"Where is the door to back outside?" Tiffany suddenly asked.

Both, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked at her.

"TIFFANY!!" and both at the same time yelled with her arms open wide, making Tiffany jump back scared. 'How do they know my name?'

"I think you're going the wrong way...The door is up there!" Sooyoung held her arm leading her again to upstairs, Tiffany struggled to go back, but she just couldn't.

"No..no..you don't understand...I..."

"Yeah yeah...is right here..." Hyoyeon said holding onto her other arm.

"Oh..where is Taeyeon? She needs to check Tiffany in?" Hyoyeon nodded.

"Wow what? Check in?! No no...I.."

"Oh look there is her iPad, just check her in, you" Sooyoung told Hyoyeon before going inside that big doorway where people disappeared.

"Aniya~ Aniyaaa~" Tiffany yelled.

Until she was already in, Hyoyeon laughed "Pff...that Tiffany girl...she should be happy she is here" she said to herself before walking toward the table and grab Taeyeon's iPad "Ok...Tiffany Hwang..." she typed on it.

"Excuse me?" Hyoyeon jumped scared by the sudden person who talked to her.

"...what it is ahjussi?"

"When am I going inside Heaven?" the old man asked her distracting her from the iPad.

"..You should wait for the Angel who was here before...the shortie with blonde hair..." she looked back at the iPad.

"And what are you then?" he said looking at her, she was blonde, and short too.

Hyoyeon crooked turning her gaze to the ahjussi who just called her short?

Completely distracted by it, clickling the 'Accepted' button on the Tiffany Hwang profile in 'Newest' list.

"You call me short?" she crossed her arms and the ahjussi looked her up and down.

"...well you're not tall..."

"..Yah!.." her voice was mixed with another girl's voice. She looked back, Taeyeon coming with a extinguisher in her hands.

"What are you doing here?" she asked Hyoyeon.

"Nothing, just this ahjussi calling me short..." she crossed her arms again and Taeyeon chuckled.

"Well...you're not that tall..."

"He called you short too" Hyoyeon interrupted her making her smile disappeared.

"Yah Ahjussi!"

"Have fun in here..." Hyoyeon said before walking inside the big doorway

"You know how much power I have here?"

"KIM TAEYEONN~" everyone bent down by the sudden voice echoing

"Ah~ well not that much power..." Taeyeon looked up "...But I have the half of the power and I can make you go down down"

"KIM TAEYEONN~"

"Aii~ calling me short ahjussi? pff...I can still grown up! you know?"

"NOT YOU CAN'T~~"

"I CAN!!" she whined yelling looking up

"DON'T YELL AT ME~~" the room went dark

"Aaah yeh~" she then bowed. I guess she won't grow up more.

 

~~~

 

"Here...stay on line..." Sooyoung told Tiffany before start walking away, but Tiffany held her arm stopping her.

"No no wait...What is here?"

"You don't see there?" she told her while pointing at the sign at the top of the wall.

"Wings?" Tiffany read looking back at Sooyoung who nodded.

"Yeah..you will get your wings...like mines" she turned around moving her wings on Tiffany's face. She sneezed pushing her wings off of her face

"But why am I here? Wings? I don't need wings!"

Sooyoung gasped covering with her hand "You aren't a good person?"

"What?" Tiffany asked confused.

"...You..." Sooyoung gasped again, dramatically "...you did dirty things?"

"What?" Tiffany again asked confused

"Hey Jangshin!"

"Hey shortie~" Sooyoung greeted Hyoyeon.

"Tiffany, you should go on line, you won't get your wings on time" Hyoyeon told Tiffany.

She shook her head "No, you don't understand, I...."

"Yeah... you should stay there..." Sooyoung cutted her off holding her both arms and pushed her to the line again.

"...No no no... please let me finish..." she tried to stop her but Sooyoung, strangely, was stronger.

"You will be finish soon..just stay on line.."

"Sooyoung! Hyoyeon! Come met me..." Taeyeon yelled at them without move her gaze from her iPad before walking away

"Stay here Tiffany" Sooyoung told Tiffany smiling and then walked away with Hyoyeon. Tiffany stood there, the line was long. She was confused, but still stayed there. Maybe those 2 will be coming later.

 

~~~

 

"Taeyeon" Sooyoung said as soon as she walked in and saw Taeyeon sitting on her seat

"Sooyoung, Hyoyeon" Taeyeon replied pulling down her iPad on the table and crossing her arms

"Taeyeon" Hyoyeon said crossing her arms too

"Hyoyeon" Sooyoung said looking at Hyoyeon

"Sooyoung" Hyoyeon replied

"Taeyeon" then both looked at back at Taeyeon

"Aish...what are we doing?" Taeyeon after that little sitcom moment,  yelled.

"You started" Hyoyeon said walking toward her

"I was just greeting. Anyways...I wanted to congratulate you two"

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked at eachother smiling proudly and then back to Taeyeon confused "Congratulate?"

"Why?"

"Pff.. you two, brought Hwang Tiffany to Heaven without making mistake" Taeyeon explained, both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon smiled

"..I don't know why I don't remember have seeing her at the entrance, but if my iPad says she's checked in already, then she is" Taeyeon then stood up walking toward them "Here.." she handed Sooyoung a folder.

Sooyoung looked at her confused "What is this?"

"This is Hwang Tiffany profile. You need to sign it, you were the Angels who brought her, is just part of the paperwork....blah blah blah" she rolled her eyes "Bring it at my office after." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon nodded before Taeyeon walked toward the door "Ah Hyoyeon, you still black. Clean yourself".

Sooyoung looked at Hyoyeon turning her around to clean her wings for her, Hyoyeon also cleaning her dress. Taeyeon then walked out.

After finish cleaning Hyoyeon's wings, Sooyoung throw the folder in the table before she went to her chair to sit with her arms behind her head "We did this fine! You heard, Taeyeon...the big, well, not so big..." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon laughed "..the shortie Taeyeon, congratulate us!"

Hyoyeon suddenly stopped laughing "Yah! Don't mention the word shortie" she then went to grab the folder Taeyeon gave them.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were one of them" Sooyoung chuckled, Hyoyeon just looked at her before opening the folder "Ah we need to sign that..." Sooyoung said while looking for her pen, after she found it she looked at Hyoyeon, her eyes were open wide looking at the folder "What it is?" Sooyoung asked but Hyoyeon didn't replied "Aish~" she just took the folder from her hands. Hyoyeon was frozen in the same position.

"Pfff...." Sooyoung said before move her gaze from the statue Hyoyeon and look down at the folder "...Hwang Tiffany, 86 years old, Kansas City Mi~...." Sooyoung stopped reading looking up to Hyoyeon with widen eyes "We brought the wrong person!!" Sooyoung whispered and Hyoyeon fall from her statue position onto the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

dundururuntun~~ Big mistake Sooyoung...Hyoyeon...

Not Suzy this chap....

Drama will begin now!! hoho

Sorry any mistake---- Long chap >< hehe Comment!! ^^V