제 1 장

My Little Piece Of Heaven

Thursday 8:15 pm

Busan

Busan's Art Academy

 

 

It was the year's most waited contest. Talent show. With changed roles.

Students were the one who will be choosing the winning. The teachers, were the ones showing their talents.

By now, the last contestant: the beautiful teacher Hwang Tiffany. Looking gorgeous in a white dress, playing beautifully the flute as she knows.

Everyone were mesmerized by her, not just the way she played the flute, but by her beauty.

 

A row of applause, everyone stood up.

Tiffany bowed showing her typical beautiful eye-smile.

"Wow that was one of our best teachers, Hwang Tiffany let's give her an applause!"

"Woaaaah" Tiffany let out a long sigh as she reached backstage, still smiling, and she saw her fiance applauding to her with a big smile on his face. She giggled hugging him.

"You were amazing!" he said hugging her tightly.

"Really?" as they moved apart he nodded placing a kiss in her forehead.

"Fany~~!!" Tiffany looked at the door and saw her aunt Boa with a big bouquet.

"Aunt!" she said happily going to hug her as she dropped the bouquet.

"You were incredible!" they broke apart, her aunt was holding her hands as she looked her up and down "You look so beautiful" she said before giving her another hug.

"Gomawo! I thought you won't come" they moved away again.

"I made time for come to see you. I couldn't miss this contest, and see my favorite niece winning this contest another year" they laughed.

"Thanks for coming" Tiffany said giving her another tight hug. She didn't lived with her aunt anymore, 5 years ago she moved with Taecyeon. And because of both of their works they couldn't see eachother as much as before, and she misses her a lot. She was her second mom.

"Hi Taecyeon, sorry I didn't say hi before" her aunt said giving Taecyeon a hug.

"It's ok aunt" he was part of the family already, Boa told him to call her aunt too.

"Look at Tiffany, she looks like a beautiful angel un that white dress. Imagine how she will look in her wedding dress" her aunt said to Taecyeon as she was holding her arm, both looking at Tiffany, who was already blushing and smiling.

"I know she will look gorgeous, she always does" Taecyeon smiled, her aunt let go of his arm so he could go to Tiffany, and he did holding her by the face and placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

They moved away and Tiffany smiled sweetly.

"You will be coming tomorrow night, right aunt?" Taecyeon turned to Tiffany's aunt and asked her.

She nodded walking toward Tiffany.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world. My niece engagement party" she smiled holding Tiffany's hand.

"Tomorrow, will be a big day for me. The starting from our lives together" Tiffany smiled giving a sweet kiss to her fiance.

 

~~~

 

Tiffany let out a heavy sigh, she and Taecyeon where already on the way back to their apartment. After she won 1st place again.

Taecyeon looked at her "Whats wrong?" he asked and Tiffany shook her head turning her gaze to him.

"Nothing, why ask?" he chuckled.

"I know you Fany, what is on your mind?"

"I was just...thinking"

"In what?"

She sighed again looking down "...my parents"

Taecyeon stopped at a red light and reached out for Tiffany's hand "It's ok baby" he lifted her hand and placed a kiss in it.

"I never missed them, but now, that I'm going to marry. I need them" she closed her eyes leaning back on her seat "See me getting married was one of my parents dreams. That car crash..."

"Stop Fany.." Taecyeon cut her off. He didn't wanted her to remember all those sad moments in her life. "Your parents, wherever they are, they are watching you. They will be with you in that day special for us. Like always, they're always with you" he placed another kiss on her cheek and she sighed reaching out for her old pocket watch hanged on her neck.

"It's ok" the red light had changed a few minutes ago but he just started to drive away. It was late night, not so much drivers.

Tiffany looked at him with a smile on her face "It will" she stood from her seat giving him a peck on his lip making him smile. "I love you" she said leaning on her seat looking him, the he looked back at her.

"I love you too".

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thursday 8:15 pm

Seoul

Kirin Art School

 

 

School festival.

Last student, Horvejkul Suzy.

Everyone listening attent to her beautiful singing.

A round of applause, she smiled bowing and then walking down the stage.

"Our baby!" her mom Victoria quickly reached toward her giving her a big tight hug, then his dad Nichkhun.

"Our baby, you did amazing!"

She giggled "Gomawo!"

"Chinguuu~~ waaaaaaah" her best friend Jieun ran toward her, hugging her and then held both of her hands as both jumped up and down in circles "waaaaa~~aaah~" Suzy parents laughed "..your voice.." Jieun pulled her thumb up "...jjang!"

Suzy giggled "And what about you? You have the best voice in the whole school.." Jieun shook her head ".. you did the best!" this time Suzy pulled her thumb up.

"Eeei~ don't lie" Jieun hit Suzy's hips with hers and both laughed.

"Suzy?" everyone turned their faces toward the door, the principal was calling for her.

Suzy smiled and bowed to her "Yeh Ms Lee, what it is?"

"There's someone who wants to talk to you" she smiled and moved so that someone could walk in "Annyeonghaseyo"

Suzy and Jieun gasped and started to fangirl all over "Oh my god! Oh my god! I can't believe it!"

"I'm Park JinYoung"

"JYP!!" Jieun yelled and she and Suzy jumped up and down again.
 He laughed.

"Oh my god! Hello!" Suzy quickly fixed herself again and bowed to him "I'm Suzy" she pulled out her hand and he held it.

Suzy and Jieun smiled "I know who you are. I saw what you did out there. You have a beautiful voice. And I wanted you and your friend to sign a contract with me" Suzy and Jieun eyes widen and again yelled,

"Are you serious?"

JYP nodded "Of course. Tomorrow Friday night come over to an audition, you two are surely already in as trainees, the audition is just part of the process"

 

~~~

 

"I can't believe! I'm going to sign with JYP!! My dream is becoming true!!" Suzy yelled exciting at the back seat of the car, her parents laughed.

"I'm so happy for you baby. This day was going to come." her mom told her.

"And we will always be there supporting you" then his dad told her.

She smiled leaning in her mom's seat "Gomawo omma..." then turned to his dad "..Gomawo appa! You are the best parents someone could have! I love you both!" she gave both of them a kiss in their cheeks before lean back onto her seat "Tomorrow, will be a great day for me!" she smiled looking down to her phone.

Victoria smiled looking at Nichkhun who's smile faded away. She held his hand.

Still after years Nichkhun still felt bad about it. That secret, that secret Suzy should never find out.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thursday 8:15 pm

Heaven
 

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, those Angels...

Both were dancing at the rhythm of the boy group Super Junior's y Free and Single.

Instead of being checking on the people they should be checking, they had their concert on the screen.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah! Siwon neomu meosjida!" Sooyoung yelled at the screen

"Wooooh Eunhyuk!!" Hyoyeon who was already dancing on the table

"YOU TWO!!!"

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung jumped by the sudden yell from their 'boss'

"Oh Taeyeon!" Hyoyeon who was still in the table said, Taeyeon shoot her a sharp look and Sooyoung quickly moved her hand indicating her that she needed to go down.

"A-ah yeah" she went down and both bowed

"aish! Fix your wings first!" both looked at eachother and fixed eachother  wings before bowing at Taeyeon again.

"What where you two doing? Watching those guy...are they..." she saw the small screen and her eyes widen "...omo...are they...going to visit us soon" she smirked as she fixed her 'cleavage'.

The room went dark and a strong thunder was heard "KIM TAEYEON~"

The three of them bent down at the sudden voice of...him.

Taeyeon sightly smiled looking up brushing her hands together "S-sorry.." the room went white and light again, she looked back at Hyoyeon and Sooyoung "See what you two do! Anyways...theres a girl who will be visiting heaven soon..I'll give you the name..." Taeyeon turned around looking into her iPad for the girl name.

"Name: Hwang Tiffany, she is...."

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon took the time to look again at the screen, fangirling all over them. Both ignoring completely Taeyeon, who wasn't looking at them.

"...and she needs to be here by Friday night." she turned around and saw the two Angels looking at the screen "SOOYOUNG!! HYOYEON!!" she yelled and both again jumped scared "You two didn't heard me!! I will take those screen out from here..." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked at eachother and back to Taeyeon "Aniya!"

"We heard you!" Hyoyeon said after Sooyoung

"Really? What I said then?" she crossed her arms tapping her feet on the floor.

"Hwang Tiffany" Sooyoung said before Hyoyeon "Here by friday night" then both smiled at her.

"Tsk...You two...I'll be watching you! Don't mess things up!"

The two shook their heads as Taeyeon left.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Pilot episode! lol

how was it?

I was writing Innocent Lovers/Wherever Love Take Us (I was writig both lol), but I wanted to write already the first episode of this ^^

Hope you like, sorry any mistake c: Comment!