SM Building

The Mansion

 


 

Author's POV

 

The next day. All of them went to the SM Building to list there name. "Hello everyone, My name is D.O. and here with me is Chanyeol." D.O. smiled

 

"There are alot of you who signed in this paper." He shows everyone the paper. "But only four partnered contestants are gonna be in." Chanyeol spoke.

 


 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Key, we can be partners." I smiled. "Sure thing hyung." He winked. "But are you sure about this?" He restorted. "Yeah! Why?" I raise my eyebrow.

 

"We can just work for our money, I have a feeling that it's dangerous there." He frowned. "If we win, We can finally have a better life" I smiled.

 

"But what it we don't win." He sighed"Just relax." I patted his back.

 


 

Key's POV

 

I really have a bad feeling about going to The Mansion. But I can't let Jonghyun down. He never gave up on finding a job for me. So I will take risk on going to it.

 


 

Jessica's POV

 

While I am listening to the announcer, I noticed that Yoona was gone. Since there are alot of people here, I fell off.

 

I realize that a man catches me because of his painful grip. "You should be careful next time." The man winked. "Thank you." I blushed.

 

"By the way, My name is Jonghyun" He raises his muscular arms. "I am Jessica." I smiled. "Thank you for the time but I am looking for my sister." I bowed and left him. He is kinda cute but I need to find Yoona.

 


 

Yoona's POV

 

 I was pushed by the crowd away from Jessica. And now, I am at the edge of the room. "Yoona!" A familiar voice waved through my ears. I look around and there she was, looking for me in the crowd.

 

"I am here eonni." I waved my arm. I think she heard me since she is coming this way. "Are you alright?" She looks directly at my eyes.

 

"Yeah! How about you?" I giggled. "I am alright too, I found a cute boy earlier." She twinkled. "What's his name?" I ask curiously. "I think it's Jonghyun." She sighed.

 


 

Donghae's POV

 

"Hey bro, I can't be in if I don't have a partner." I frowned. "I can be your partner." Kyuhyun smiled. "Really?" My eyes was widened. "What are friends for?" He smiled.

 


 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I can't let my friend join the contest with another one. Plus, I can write a new story about our adventure in The Mansion.