Introduction

The Mansion

 


 

- Jonghyun And Key -

 

Jonghyun and Key are abandoned by their parents when they where still young. They where sent to the orphan but they easily escaped.

 

Now, They live in a small apartment. Jonghyun nor Key doesn't have any work. They needed money for their survival. One day, Key founded a flier. It said:

 

"Are You Brave Enough To Enter The Mansion?

Want To Win A 1 000 000 000 Worth Of Cash?

Join Now!

Go To The SM Building To List Your Name"

 


 

Key's POV

 

"Hyung, Look at this." I handed him the flier. Jonghyun took the flier and reads it. "Where did you find this?" He raise his eyebrow.

 

"I found it outside the apartment." I smiled. "This contest is the only way for us to eat and have a good life." He smiled back. "When is the listing?" I look at the flier again.

 

"It is due tomorrow." He answered. "Ok, I'll prepare the clothes we will wear tomorrow." I left the room.

 


 

Jonghyun's POV

 

*There he goes. Being the umma again.* "What do you want to wear tomorrow hyung?" Key ask across the room. "I'll just wear my blue t - shirt and pants!" I shouted.

 

I want to win the contest for him to get a better life that he always wanted, He is always kind to me. If our parents didn't left us. We would still have a good life.

 


 

- Jessica And Yoona -

 

Jessica and Yoona's parents died. But they left them alot of money for their living. They are currently living at their aunt's house.

 

But their aunt got sick and cost alot of money to cure her. They needed some money right now. Yoona cannot continue her college next year if they didn't pay

 

One day, Their aunt saw a flier. "Hey girls, Look what I found" Their aunt handed them the flier.

 


 

Jessica's POV

 

While I am reading the flier, 1 000 000 000 caught my eye. That's plenty of money. If we join and win, Yoona can finish her studies and fulfill her dreams.

 

My only goal is to make her happy. And I am gonna win that for her.

 


 

Yoona's POV

 

Wow! If we win, I can finally make Jessica happy by buying her dream house. But will she let me join the contest? "Eonni, We should join" I mentioned.

 

"Yes!" She smiled. That was unusual. Naturally, she would never let me join to any contest.

 


 

- Donghae And Kyuhyun -

 

Donghae lives with a lovely rich parents. But as he grows, He became more lazy at school and cuts classes everyday.

 

When his parents knew what he is doing, They kick him out of the house and never let him in again. As he walk through the streets. He never believe what he saw. It was his childhood friend.

 


 

Donghae's POV

 

"Hey Kyuhyun!" I shouted. He looks at my way with a confused face. "Donghae? Is that you?" He smiled.

 

"Yeah! Long time no see" I answered. "I missed you so much" We said at the same time. Both of us laughed as we ignore the people who are looking at us.

 

"So, What are you doing here?" He smirk. "My parents kicked me out and I have no money" I sigh. "If you don't have money, Why don't you join the contest at the SM building?" He suggested.

 


 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I gave him the flier. "Woah! This is alot of money" He said. "So are you joining?" I ask. "Of course, Can you come with me tomorrow?" He grinned.

 

"Sure" I smiled. "You can sleep at my dorm today since you don't have any place to stay" I continued. "Thanks bro" He followed me.

 


 

- Victoria And Luna -

 

Luna's parents saw Victoria in the streets when she was at the age of 6. They take care of her as their real child since they didn't have any child before.

 

When Luna came out. Victoria was full of jealousy since her parents took more attention to Luna. On the day of Victoria's birthday.

 

Her parents and Luna went out to buy her some presents. But they got a car accident. Luna survived but her parents did not.

 

Victoria saw how sad Luna was. Her cold heart was warmed when she saw Luna crying. She is Luna's protector now. Victoria tried to get a job. But she failed at it. The only chance she have is the flier she saw.

 


 

Victoria's POV

 

How could I let my sister join if she is so scared at everything. We need that money to have a great house and alot of foods.

 

"Hey Luna!" I shouted. "What is it eonni?" She runs from our other room. "Look at this flier" I gave her the flier.

 


 

Luna's POV

 

1 000 000 000 is alot of money but I am not that brave. "I want to join but I am too scared" I squealed. "I know! That's why I am the only one who is joining" She smiled.

 

"For me?" I assured. She smiled as an answer to my question. I hug her as she hugs me back. "Thanks eonni" I smiled