Sister's Rivalry

The Mansion

 


 

Yoona's POV

 

After I wake up, I found everyone asleep. So I went down to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast. I noticed that Jonghyun isn't here.

 

He wasn't upstairs too since I check every room. I went to the library and saw only Key with his dried blood "Hello there beautiful." A voice hummed through my ears.

 

I turn around and saw Donghae. "Hi handsome, Eat your breakfast." I cupped his face. "Thanks." He smiled.

 

I went to the main door but he holds my wrist. "Aren't you gonna eat with me?" He asked. "I already ate my breakfast, I was kinda looking for Jonghyun". I smiled at him.

 

"He didn't come with us yesterday?" His eyes we're widened. "No! I am afraid that something had happened to him." I shook my head.

 

"I'll search with you." He smiled. Both of us went outside "I think that's Jonghyun at the edge of the port" I pointed a figure. "Let's check it" He said as we ran to the port.

 

"Jonghyun! What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms. "I remembered that my parents leave me with Key in the port." He frowned. "They told me that they will come back." He started to cry.

 

"We are very sorry." Donghae frowned. "And now, I am alone here." Jonghyun hugs his legs. "You have us." I wipe his tears off.  "Come on! Let's eat our breakfast." Donghae pulls him.

 


 

Author's POV

 

The three of them went back and saw the others in the kitchen. "Who made this breakfast?" Jessica smiled. "Me" Yoona raised her arm. "It's delicious." Kyuhyun his lips.

 

"Thank you." Yoona smiled. "I'll wake up Luna first." Victoria went upstairs. "Can I come with you?" Yoona pouted. "Sure! Come on." Victoria gestured her.

 

"I'll just go to the bathroom to wash my hands." Kyuhyun rubbed his hands, "And I'll just check Key." Jonghyun went to the hallway. The only one left was Donghae and Jessica.

 


 

Donghae's POV

 

"How are you?" I shyly asked her. "Oh! I am fine." She smiled. "It's been a long time." I smirked. "I know right?" She grinned. "Why did you leave me anyway?" I became serious.

 

She stayed quiet. "Do you know how much I miss you? I still love you Jessica" I desperately said. "You belong to Yoona now." She sighed. "I know you still love me." I frowned.

 

I put my hands on her cheek and kiss her. She kissed me back too. "Donghae? Jessica? What are you doing?" Yoona stands infront of us.

 

Jessica pulled back and stayed quiet. "Yoona! I can explaine." I held her wrist. "Explaine what?" Yoona pushed me. "Yoona! Please forgive us." Jessica cried.

 

"You guys are so disgusting" Yoona went upstairs. "Jessica! Why are you crying?" Victoria questioned. "And why did Yoona lock herself in your room?" Luna asked in a confused face.

 


 

Author's POV

 

Jessica went outside and Luna followed her. While Victoria knock on Yoona's room. "What happened?" Jonghyun appeared.  "I kissed Jessica." Donghae looks in the ground. "Why did you do that?" Kyuhyun crossed his arms.

 

"I still love her." Donghae confested.

 


 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Do you have a past with her?" I sighed. "She was my ex - girlfriend." Donghae is still looking in the ground. Maybe Jessica likes him too but kept it a secret since he was her sister's boyfriend. Now I don't have a chance on asking her out.

 


 

Author's POV

 

"Jessica won't talk to me." Luna frowned. "And Yoona won't open the door." Victoria sighed. "Let's just leave them for a while." Kyuhyun smiled.

 

"Good morning guys! What happen to Jessica?" Kai yawned. "Rivalry between her sister" Jonghyun crossed his arms. "I'll just go to my room." Donghae rolled his eyes.

 

"What's his problem?" Kai points at Donghae. "Like Jonghyun said, There has been a rivalry." Kyuhyun confirmed. "Well! We still have 1 week and 6 days here." Kai frowned.

 

"What do you want to do?" He coughed. "Let's just go the the living room to think of some ways to get out of here." Victoria suggested.

 

All of them went to the living room. "I'll knock on Donghae and Yoona's room" Kai smiled and left. After a minute, Kai went down with Donghae. "Where's Yoona?" Luna looks at them.

 

"She won't answer the door." Kai frowned. "What if something had happen to her?" Jonghyun questioned. "Let's ask Jessica to talk to her." Victoria suggested.

 

They all went outside and found Jessica dead with a stick on her chest. "Ahhh!" Luna screamed. "Who could have possibly do this to her?" Kyuhyun panicked.

 

"All of us are inside right?" Donghae's eyes was wide as he saw Jessica. "Yeah!" Kai answered.

 


 

Victoria's POV

 

"What about Yoona?" I suddenly remembered her. "But she was inside her room all the time." Luna said. "Let's check if she is alright." Kai suggested. We went inside and go to Yoona's room.

 


 

Author's POV

 

They knock in Yoona's room but she didn't answer. They use a knife to open the lock. "What are you guys doing here?" Yoona was shocked.

 

"We thought your not okay since your not answering the door." Victoria sighed. "Sorry, I fell asleep." Yoona bowed her head.

 

"Well! Atleast we know your safe." Jonghyun smiled. "Where is Jessica? I want to say sorry to her." Yoona raises her eyebrow. Everyone stayed quiet.

 

"So? Where is she?" Yoona demanded an answer. "We are very sorry! But Jessica is dead." Kai whispered the last words. "What happened to her?" She held Kai's neck.

 

"We found her dead outside with a stick on her chest." Luna said.

 


 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

While they are talking, I was inspecting the room. I look at the window and noticed a thread there. When I open the door. I saw a ladder outside.

 

What if Yoona was the killer? I need to find out sooner or later.