Ghost Around

The Mansion

 


 

Victoria's POV

 

"That's a hard riddle." I sighed. "I know right?" Kyuhyun frowned. "Let's eat our breakfast first." Kai suggested. "Yeah." Jonghyun said and runs into the kitchen.

 

"Look whose hungry." Yoona huffed. Then, a strong wind blows into the kitchen. "Wow! It's getting cold here, I'll just get my jacket." Kai left.

 

All of us nodded and eat our breakfast. Another strong wind blows into the kitchen. The wind is getting stronger so we all went into the living room.

 

While I am sipping my coffee. I noticed that someone was watching us from the kitchen. I went closer but it vanished. For a minute there I thought it was a ghost.

 

"Follow me." A voice whispered in my ear. When I look at my back, nobody was there. I saw a white girl at the same age as Luna in the end of the stairs. I went closer but she runs away and went upstairs.

 

I followed her and end ended up in a room that I didn't saw before. The walls are covered with pink paintings. There's a small bed too. It was a little girl's room.

 

I saw the white girl again. She was pointing to a teddy bear. Then she vanished. She kinda reminds me of Luna because they look alike. I look at the teddy bear and saw it's tummy ripped.

 

There was sa key inside it. There's also a note inside it. What if this is the answer to the riddle. I went down with the others and show them the note and the key.

 

"Maybe the teddy bear is the answer to the riddle." Jonghyun smiled. "That's what I thought earlier." I sighed.

 

"Where did you find it anyway?" Kyuhyun asked. "In a little girl's room." I answered. "How did you find that room?" Yoona asked. "A girl led me to it." I smiled.

 

"A girl?" all of them asked in unison. "Yup! She kinda looks like Luna." I sighed. "That's awkward." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Is that a key and a note?" Yoona pointed the things I was holding. "Yup, but what will we do with the key?" I asked. "Let's read the note first." Jonghyun took it.

 

We opened the note and it said:

"2nd clue was indeed found. Your asking what will the key do, right? There are alot of hidden rooms here inside the mansion. You need to find the right room"

 


 

Author's POV

 

After they read the note. It gets more confusing. "There must be a clue to a door we should find." Jonghyun huffed. "Maybe I can help." A voice said. "Who's that?" Kyuhyun stuttured.

 

"Not me." Yoona raise her hands. "Me either." Victoria said. "It's obviously not me." Jonghyun giggled. "Then who's that?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Me." A white boy appeared. Yoona and Victoria got scared so they hide behind the boys. "Who are you?" Jonghyun asked. "My name is Taemin." He greeted.

 

"Aren't you Kai's brother?" Victoria said who finally showed up. "Yes and I would like to help you guys." Taemin smiled. "But your a ghost." Yoona pointed him.

 

"I know." Taemin nodded. "To be sure, is Key really alive?" Jonghyun assured. "Yes, He is somewhere hidden in the island." He nodded.

 

"How did you know that?" Kyuhyun crossed his arms. "Since I know who the killer is, It's..." He suddenly vanished. "What happened to him?" Yoona blink her eyes.

 

"He suddenly vanished." Victoria's jaw drop. "Wherever he is, We need to find him." Kyuhyun sighed. "What if his lying?" Jonghyun crossed his arms.

 

"What do you mean?" Kyuhyun went closer to him. "Maybe he just covered himself as an innocent ghost." Jonghyun twitch his eyes. "But in reality, He is the killer." He continued.