All Along

The Mansion

 


 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"And it was me." A familiar voice said. I turn around and found the killer with a rock on his hand. "Kai?" I raise my eyebrow.

 

"Hahaha!" He laughed. "But why?" I stuttured. "I only did this because of my brother." Kai smirked. "Taemin? But he is so kind." Victoria sighed.

 

"No he's not!" Kai shouted. "What did he do?" I stand infront on Victoria. "He stole the girl I love." Kai sighed. "Who?" Victoria tapped my shoulder.

 

"Her name is Kim Jae Bin". Kai smiled a little bit. "How did he stole her?" I held Victoria's hand.

 

"Taemin knew that I love her but he confested that he loves her too. We both fight for the one we love but I end up loosing. They we're engaged when I visited them. On the day of their wedding. I killed Taemin." Kai told us.

 

"How did you kill us one by one?" Victoria asked. "That's easy." Kai smirked then vanished. "I can teleport." Kai suddenly pops closer to us.

 

"Why did you choose us over alot of people in seoul?" Victoria asked again. "It's not me who chooses you, It's the Mansion." Kai answered.

 

I noticed that Kai is holding a knife on his hand. He was about to kill us "Run." I hold Victoria's wrist. We run so fast that I didn't know where we're going.

 

"Kyuhyun." Someone whispered in my ears. I turn around to find out who's that. It was Donghae! I stopped running to talk to him. "I miss you so much Donghae." I smiled.

 

"I miss you too." He grinned. "Follow me." He gestured us to follow him. We followed him and ended up in another secret room.

 

"There's alot of secret room here." Victoria sighed. "Move that bed." Donghae ordered. I moved it and saw another door. "Go inside it and hide." Donghae whispered.

 

"Aren't you staying?" I asked. "I can't! The Mansion holds my soul." He frowned. "What do you mean?" Victoria raise her eyebrow. "We can't go to heaven until no one has break the curse." He sighed.

 

"What curse?" I crossed my arms. "Kai's powers are controlled by The Mansion which means..." He was interrupted. "We need to kill Kai." I interrupted.

 

"Good luck". Donghae smiled and vanished.

 


 

Kai's POV

 

Ugh! That guy is so smart. How did he knew that I was holding a knife? I need to kill him first before Victoria.

 


 

Author's POV

 

While Kai is looking for Victoria and Kyuhyun. Both of them are freaking out in the hidden room "Will you stay here while I look for Kai?" Kyuhyun fixed Victoria's hair.

 

"I am coming with you." Victoria answered. "You can't" Kyuhyun said and left the hidden room. Victoria followed him outside "Go back! Your safe in there." Kyuhyun pushed her.

 

"And you'll die outside." Victoria frowned. "It's ok for me to know your safe than to see myself suffering." Kyuhyun smiled. "Why?" Victoria asked. "I love you." Kyuhyun whispered.

 


 

Victoria's POV

 

Those 3 words that Kyuhyun said melted my heart. Then, I saw Kai behind him "Look out!" I shouted and cover Kyuhyun. I was in pain this time. The blood kept on flowing outside my body. But I need to say something to Kyuhyun first.

 

"I love you too." I caressed his face.

 


 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

Victoria died in the my arms as tears flow out from my eyes. I was very angry this time. But Kai suddenly disappeared. I wanted to kill him at this moment. I went to the kitchen and grab a knife with me. I left Victoria in the mansion and went of.