The Killer

The Mansion

 


 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

The killing is starting...again? "We need to know who the killer is." I sighed. "And fast." Victoria added. "But there's only three of us here." Yoona pouted. "We have to work together then." I crossed my arms.

 


 

- In The Forest -

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Hmm? The map said it will lead me to a shack? I look around the forest and I didn't saw anything. I walk again until I find the shack. The shack was quite big. I went in and saw a bed and a desk with books and papers in it.

 

I saw a white paper in the desk. It said:

 

"Chanyeol

D.O.

Jessica

Donghae

Luna

*Yoona*

Kyuhyun

Victoria

Key

Jonghyun

Kai"

 

*Why did all of our names are there? There are crossed out names while the others are not. And why is there an asteris in Yoona's name?* I thought for it for a second.

 

The crossed out names looks like the ones who died. While the others are still alive. *But why is there an asteris in Yoona's name? What if she's the next one to die?* I wandered around the shack.

 

When I finally understand this puzzle around us. I know who the killer is...

 


 

- At The Mansion -

 

Yoona's POV

 

"I am really scared right now." I said depressingly. "Don't worry." Victoria hugs me. "Everything will be fine if we find the killer." Kyuhyun smiled.

 

"What if we don't? All of us are gonna die here with everyone else!" I shouted". Ok! Just relax." Victoria comforted. "No! I don't want to." I shouted and left the mansion.

 


 

Author's POV

 

"Yoona!" Victoria runs. "Just leave her, she probably misses her sister." Kyuhyun catches her wrist. "I miss Luna too." Victoria sighed.

 

After a minute

 

"Aaahhh!" Someone screamed. "What's that?" Kyuhyun stands up. "Maybe it was Yoona." Victoria's eyes were widened. They went outside and found Yoona lying on the floor with blood on her head.

 

"Someone probably hit her with a stone." Victoria held Yoona's hair. "And it was me." A familiar voice said.