Interview

The Mansion

 


 

Author's POV

 

All of them gathered outside the interview room. The first one to be called out is Jonghyun and Key.

 

- Inside The Interview Room -

 

"What are you gonna do if you won the contest?" Chanyeol holds his chin. "We're gonna use it for our living." Jonghyun smiled. "Are you brave enough to enter The Mansion?" D.O.'s eyes was widened.

 

"Of course." Key answered confidently. "Why are you so confident about?" Chanyeol raises his eyebrow. "You'll just have to find out by yourself." Key smirked. "Thank you and that's all for now." D.O. smiled.

 

- Outside The Interview Room -

 

When they went out, Jonghyun spotted a familiar person. "Hey Jessica." Jonghyun waved his arm. "Oh! Hi Jonghyun." Jessica smiled while waving at him.

 


 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Your joining the contest too?" I went closer to her. "Yeah! I am gonna use it on my sister's college." She whispered. "Before you lovey dovey couple do sweet things around." Key smirked.

 

"Why don't you introduced us to each other?" He continued as the girl besides him laughed. "Oh! This is Jessica and her sister..." I didn't continue.

 

"It's Yoona." Jessica smiled. "And this is my brother Key." I gestured him to move closer to me.

 

Before Jessica could say something, D.O. called them out. "Well, Thanks for the time." Yoona smiled. "Wish us luck." Jessica crossed her fingers.

 


 

Key's POV

 

"You like her don't you?" I crossed my arms. "N-no! I don't." He stuttered. "Then I'll ask her out." I smirked. "No! Don't." He shouted. "Got yah!" I laughed.

 

"Okay! I like her, but don't tell her." He confested. "Your secret is safe with me" I draw an 'X' sign in my chest.

 


 

Author's POV

 

Jonghyun and Key sitted at the bench. As Jessica and Yoona went inside the interview room.

 

- Inside The Interview Room -

 

"Why would you risk your lives to join this dangerous contest?" D.O. stared at them. "I just want to make my sister happy." Jessica smiled.

 

"And I want to help my sister as a thank you for all her doings". Yoona grinned. "Thank you and that's all for now" Chanyeol smiled.

 

- Outside The Interview Room -

 

They were about to sit next to Jonghyun and Key when Jessica bumped into someone. "Sorry about that miss." A familiar voice waved through their ears.

 

They were shocked when they saw his face. "Donghae, is that you?" Yoona asked, looking directly to him.

 

"Yoona? Oh! I miss you so much." He hugs Yoona. "He is the boyfriend I was talking about eonni" Yoona smiled. "Oh! Hi Jessica." Donghae waved.

 

"Hello." Jessica smiled. "Wait! You knew each other?" Yoona ask in a confused face. "Yeah! She was my..." He was interrupted by Jessica.

 

"Friends!" She interrupted and  smiled like a weirdo. "Calling out for Kyuhyun and Donghae." Chanyeol called out. "It's our turn! See you girls later." Donghae winked.

 


 

Yoona's POV

 

Donghae and his friend went inside. "What is your real past with Donghae eonni?" I look directly into her eyes. "W-we were just friends in college." She stuttured.

 

"Then why are you so scared about it?" I crossed my arms. "M-me? I am just scared about The Mansion." She stuttured again. She is a bit weird right now. I must find out there past.

 


 

Author's POV

 

Jessica and Yoona sitted besides Jonghyun and Key. As the interview of Donghae and Kyuhyun started

 

- Inside The Interview Room -

 

"Do you think that both of you would win the contest?" Chanyeol raises his eyebrow. "We're not so sure about that." Kyuhyun crossed his arms.

 

"But we will do our best." Donghae smiled. "What can you do to win the contest?" D.O. ask. "We will just stay put and help each other" Kyuhyun grinned. "Thank you and that's all for now" D.O. bowed.

 

- Outside The Interview Room -

 

When they went outside, Kyuhyun saw his other childhood friend 'Victoria'

 


 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Bro, Who are you looking at?" Donghae poked me. "Victoria." I pointed to a figure. "Donghae? Kyuhyun? I can't believe it's you guys." Victoria went closer and hugs us.

 

"Wow! You look pretty now." Donghae smirked. "What do you mean by that?" Victoria glared at him. "Umm! Kyuhyun misses you very much." Donghae said as he pushed me near Victoria.

 

I just glare at him as he smirk at me. "By the way! This is my bestfriend Luna." She introduced the girl behind her.

 

"Nice to meet you Luna." Both of us said at the same time. Luna just smiled at us. D.O. called them out so they went inside the interview room

 


 

Donghae's POV

 

"Do you still love her?" I sighed. "I never stop loving her" He frowned. "Why won't you move on?" I questioned. "I just love her very much" He sighed.

 

"I'll help you bro" I smiled."Really?" He grinned. "Of course, Your my best childhood friend ever" I patted his back.

 


 

Author's POV

 

"Hey guys! This is Kyuhyun! Please give him some company and I'll take Yoona to the canteen". Donghae pulls Yoona. "Who's that?" Jonghyun pointed him.

 

"That's Donghae, Yoona's Boyfriend" Jessica sighed. "By the way! Hi Kyuhyun." Key smiled. "Are you Donghae's partner?" Jessica looks up to him. "Yeah! I am his childhood friend." Kyuhyun sitted with them.

 

- Inside The Interview Room -

 

"Do you have the permission of your parents to join the contest?" D.O. smiled. "Actually, Our parents died" Victoria frowned. "We're very sorry to hear that." Chanyeol looks into the floor.

 

Victoria just smiled. "What do you think will happen if you we're inside The Mansion." D.O. grinned. "Maybe it's gonna be a challenging mission for us to win." Luna suddenly spoke.

 

"Why do you think so?" Chanyeol smiled. "Since we're both girls and have no experience." Victoria sighed. "Thank you and that's all for now." He grinned.

 

- Outside The Interview Room -

 

Victoria and Luna went close to Kyuhyun and the others. "Hi again Victoria and Luna." Kyuhyun said as he smiled at the two.

 


 

Victoria's POV

 

"So! Who are they?" I smiled. "This is Jessica, Jonghyun and Key" He said as he point to each one of them. "Hi guys" I waved at them.

 

"This is Victoria and Luna." Kyuhyun introduced us. "Good! Now there's 2 girls here." Jessica sighed. "You don't like us?" Jonghyun pouted. "Of course I like all of you, I just needed some girls with me." She smiled.

 


 

Luna's POV

 

"I am back." Donghae said from behind. "I bought all of you some food." He gives us each sandwich. "Who's that girl?" I pointed the girl beside him.

 

"That's my sister, Yoona." Jessica smiled. "I forgot about Victoria." Donghae scratches his head. "Sure! You always forget me." Victoria glared at him. "Good thing we bought some extra sandwich." Yoona gives it to Victoria.

 


 

Author's POV

 

While they eat their food, D.O. and Chanyeol went up the stage to say the contestants for the contest. "Hello again everybody." D.O. smiled.

 

"We have the names of the contestants in this envelope." Chanyeol shows the list.

 

"The first one is Jonghyun and Key." D.O. smiled. "Second is Jessica and Yoona." Chanyeol bowed. "Third one is Donghae and Kyuhyun." D.O. grinned. "And the last one is Victoria and Luna." Chanyeol clapped.

 

Everybody applaud as they went upstage. "Congratulations! Meet us here tomorrow" D.O. shakes his hand to each one of them.