Apple

The Mansion

 


 

Author's POV

 

Jonghyun look for the apple all night. But he didn't see one. "Jonghyun? Did you stay up all night?" Victoria went downstairs. "Yup and I am looking for an apple." Jonghyun smiled.

 

"What apple?" Yoona joined. "Just look at this note." Jonghyun handed them the note.

 

"Wait! Key is alive?" Kyuhyun's eyes became big. "I am not sure but it is worth to try. " Jonghyun smiled."Good morning guys!" Kai shouted.

 

Everyone just smiled at him. "What's that?" Kai went closer to them."It's a note." Jonghyun smiled. "Where did you get the note anyway?" Victoria asked.

 

"I saw it in a secret room." Jonghyun smirked. "A secret room?" Kyuhyun repeated. "Yes! It's hidden behind the shelves in the library." Jonghyun answered.

 

"Do you know about that Kai?" Yoona looks at him. "No, my brother is the one who lives here before he dies." Kai stepped back.

 

"I thought you two were living here together?" Victoria asked. "When our parents died, They gave this house to Taemin while I have my own." Kai smiled.

 

"Ok! Let's get back to the secret room." Kyuhyun gestured everyone in circles. "Where is it again?" Victoria asked. "It's in the library, Let's check it out right now." Jonghyun went to the library.

 

Everyone followed him to the library and saw the secret room open. "Why is it open if it's a secret room?" Yoona giggled.

 

"Hmm! I closed the door before I came out." Jonghyun touches his chin."Then somebody has already went here after Jonghyun" Kyuhyun smartly said.

 

"But no one knows this room before I tell all of you guys right?" Jonghyun raises his eyebrow. "Everyone! Look at this" Yoona squealed.

 

"There's a hole in the wall." She smiled."And then?" Kai crossed his arms. "It is a shape of an apple!" Yoona shouted. "Good job Yoona." Victoria patted her back.

 

"Is it ok if we could break this wall?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah sure." Kai nodded. The three boys use a hammer to open the wooden wall. Another note was attached to the brick wall.

 

It said:

"Aha! You found the first clue The second clue would be base on a riddle:

- You can tell me your secrets...Which can never be revealed...I may not be real...But I have a heart that dwells it within -

 

If you solve that riddle. You'll know the second clue"

 

"Anyone knows this." Kai asked. "I don't think so." Yoona thinks.