History

The Mansion

 


 

Author's POV

 

"Ok! We need to do something right now." Victoria shaked. "Key and Jessica died already." Kyuhyun retorted. "We need to make a move before all of us die here." Luna suggested.

 

"By the way! Where is your brother?" Jonghyun asked Kai. "He's dead." Kai frowned. Everyone gasped and stared at him.

 

"This mansion was set on fire when he was here." He explained. "What happened?" Donghae went closer to him. "The fireman said that they can't find his body." Kai sighed.

 

"What do you mean by that?" Yoona raised her eyebrow. "Some people who stayed here said that his spirit is still here." Kai answered.

 

"Do you think that he is the killer?" Victoria's jaw dropped. "It's possible, But were not sure about that." Kyuhyun said smartly.

 


 

Donghae's POV

 

While they are discussing about the killer, I saw a white thing in the kitchen. I followed it and ended up in the other side of the forest. "Who are you?" I asked. "You may not know who I am but I need to tell you something." The white thing whispered.

 

"Go on." I touch my chin. "You need to find a way to get out of here." He gestured his hand to the beach.

 

"The boat will come here after 1 week and 6 days." I explained. "You have no time by the time of 12:00 a.m." He frowned. "Why?" I asked.

 

"No one can escape the curse of the mansion after that." He vanished. "Wait! Come back!" I shouted. But he didn't come back

 

*What curse is he talking about? I need to tell everyone about this.*