The End

The Mansion

 


 

Author's POV

 

They all went back to the island. "Where can we find the yacht in this big island?" Key asked. "We'll just have to go around it." Kyuhyun sighed.

 

"But Kai is still out there." Jonghyun told. "I know, that's why we need to stick together." Kyuhyun smiled. All of them walk and walk for an hour. But they haven't see the yacht yet.

 

"I am tired." Jonghyun pouted. "We'll get there soon." Kyuhyun walks again. Another hour have past and they still didn't find the yacht. "Let's rest here first." Key sitted on the ground.

 


 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

I am getting tired too. But we need to find the yacht. Key and Jonghyun sat on the ground, looking so tired. I noticed something from a far. I just can't seem to know what it is.

 

But it's moving. It' kinda like a ship.

 

........

 

Maybe someone has finally went here to save us! "Come on, I see a ship there." I pointed. Both of them get up and followed me. We are getting closer. And I can see the ship clearer. Then I stopped walking.

 

"Why did you stop." Jonghyun stopped too. "L-look on your right." I stuttured.

 

It was The Mansion. We have been going on circles. "Hello there my friends." A familiar voice said. We turned around only to find Kai holding a knife.

 

"What do you want from us?" I asked angrily. "Your life." Kai smirked. He throws the knife and it hit me. The pain was killing me. But I wasn't sad at all. I will be with Victoria now.

 


 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Kyuhyun!" I shouted. "It's your turn now." Kai truned to me. "Run." I said and grab Key's wrist.I didn't know where I was going. My feet brought us inside the Mansion. I was still running, don't know where my feet is taking us.

 

All I know is I stop at our room. I open all the drawers and found a gun. I take it and leave our room. We went outside. Kyuhyun was still there, lying on the floor. But Kai wasn't.

 

"Come on! Get out in here and show yourself!" I shouted. "Ouch" Key falls into the ground.I look at his back. He was stabbed.

 

"No! no! Don't die, stay with me, No!" I said while tears came out from my eyes. "Goodbye hyung! I'll always love you." Key closed his eyes. "Get out in here Kai!" I shouted.

 

"First, You killed the one I love. Second, You killed all my friends. And now, You killed my brother. Show yourself!" I shouted.

 

"I am here." Kai pops infront of me, I get the gun from my pocket and shoot him. He fell on the floor, looking dead. "Yah! I am not done with you." He suddenly stab me from my back.

 

I fell on the floor and the gun fell out of my hand. He was on top of me, ready to stab me again. But I manage to stop him and catch his hands. While I get the gun from my other arm. BANG!

 

I finally kill him. The yacht was infront of the mansion, so I get in. There was still gas so I started the engine. The yacht went off to the sea. The wind was blowing hard as I face the blue sky.

 

I look back again and saw the Mansion. There are bad memories back there. I put my hands on my pocket and felt something. I take it and it was a picture. It was Kai and a Girl.

 

There was a caption on the bottom. "Me and Jae Bin."

 

Flashback

 

"He said the he and Taemin fought on the same girl and he end up loosing" Kyuhyun said. "What is the name of the girl?" I asked curiously. "Her name is Jae Bin." Kyuhyun answered.

 

Oh no!

 

Another Flashback

 

"Kai actually gave me foods and water" Key smiled. "Huh?" Me and Kyuhyun said in disbelief."Yeah! He was so nice." Key said.

 

Kai wasn't the real killer...The wind blew stronger and stronger. Then, I saw another ghost in the corner. I wasn't scared of them anymore since I've seen alot of them. I went closer and he face me.

 

It was Kai. He hold my arms and....

 

"Hyung! Don't do this." Kai hold Taemin's shoulder. "You stole the girl I love." Taemin glared at him. "But I love her too." Kai frowned. "I don't care!" Taemin shouted.

 

"Your gonna get hurt to what you are doing." Kai said while crying. "That's the point." Taemin retorted. "And when I die, I will get inside your body and kill all the man that Jae Bin loves." He sweared.

 

"Your gonna hurt her too." Kai said. "Not as both of you hurt me." Taemin said then cuts himself.

 

Kai went off while I stand alone in the yacht. It was Taemin after all. He's been controlling Kai all along. "No one can escape the curse of the Mansion." A voice said.

 

BANG!