By Order!

The Mansion

 


 

Victoria's POV

 

"Wait a minute! Where's Donghae?" I noticed that he is gone. Everyone look around and didn't find him. "He was here a while ago." Jonghyun whined.

 

"What if the killer took him?" Yoona look worried. "Let's just say that he is in the kitchen." Kyuhyun said.

 


 

Author's POV

 

Everyone went to the kitchen. But there's no sign of Donghae. "I wanna go home!" Luna shouted. "Calm down." Victoria calms her down. "How can I calm down if everyone kept on dying and disappering!" She began to shout again.

 

"Just calm down! We can solve this problem." Kai seems calm. "Wait! Did you guys realize something?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"What?" Yoona crossed her arms. "Each one of them died or disappeared by order. " Kyuhyun smartly said. "What do you mean by that?" Victoria raised her eyebrows.

 

"Key died first right? He and Jonghyun were the first one to be called as the contestant of this contest." He explained.

 

"Then Jessica died after Key. Since we are the second one to be called out as the contestant." Yoona realized it "And Donghae disappeared anonymously which will lead us to Victoria and Luna." Jonghyun joined.

 

"Wait! Does this mean...One of us will die or disappear?" Victoria looks scared. "I am afraid to say it! But yes." Kyuhyun sighed.

 

"I don't wanna die!" Luna shouted. "Calm down Luna." Victoria seems to be calm. "Let's just protect them right now." Kai said.

 


 

Later that night, when everyone was asleep. Luna went down to have a glass of water

 


 

Luna's POV

 

"You know your next right?" A voice whispered. "Show yourself" I ask in a terrified tone. "_____ is that you?" I raise my other eye. "Haha! Didn't you all noticed it?" _____ smirked.

 

I was about to run upstairs but _____ catches my wrist. "Where do you think your going?" _____ laughed. "Away from you." I glared at him and look at him with a disgusted face.

 

I was about to scream but _____ covers my mouth and my eyes with a handkerchief. And puts a rope on my hands and feet _____ is dragging me in the ocean since I feel the cold water.

 

I couldn't move and I can't breath. This should be the end of me