No Clue

The Mansion

 


 

Jonghyun's POV

 

While I am wondering around the shack, I saw a picture of a beautiful girl with Kai. It's like their a couple. But the photo has a note on it's back. It said:

"FIND AND KILL"

 

A sudden wind blows inside the shack. I could also hear someone running. I went outside and found Kyuhyun running towards the shack. "Kai...Killer...Victoria...Dead" Kyuhyun said between his breaths.

 

"I know that Kai is the killer and what?" My eyes became big. "I need to kill Kai now." Kyuhyun showed the knife infront of my face. "Woah! Chill bro, Where is Yoona anyway?" I asked.

 

"She is also dead." Kyuhyun sighed. I just gasp in terror. "Do you think D.O. and Chanyeol are part of this?" Kyuhyun questioned.  "I don't know but look at this list." I gave him the list of our names.

 

Kyuhyun reads and thinks for a minute. "How did they die before Key if Kai was with us? He can't also teleport at that time." He scratches the back of his neck.

 

"What? Teleport?" I gasped. "Yeah! It's kinda long story." Kyuhyun sighed. "He killed us at night when everyone was sleeping." A voice said.

 

"What the?" I said in terror. I turned around and saw the ghost of D.O. and Chanyeol. "Huh?" Kyuhyun said in disbelief. "Key didn't really died at that time." D.O. smiled.

 

"He was poisoned by a candy that he ate" Chanyeol sighed. "Is he alright now?" I ask. "Yes, But he is sick so you need to find him fast." D.O. jumps.

 

"Do you know where he is?" I went closer to them. "He is at a cave in another island." Chanyeol smiled. "How can I get there?" I asked. "Follow me." D.O. gestured us.

 


 

Author's POV

 

Jonghyun and Kyuhyun followed D.O. "How did you die anyway?" Kyuhyun asked. "We're waiting for him in our boat." Chanyeol started. "But he appeared next to us with a knife on his hand and killed us." D.O. continued.

 

"I even shouted for help but I think everyone was sleeping already." Chanyeol frowned. "Wait! I heard that scream." Jonghyun raise his finger.

 

"You mean you heard us?" D.O.'s eyes became big. "Yeah! I was a the shore that time but I suddenly fell asleep due to over crying." Jonghyun frowned.

 

"Well, We're here." D.O. smiled. "You two could fit in that boat." Chanyeol said. "Thank you." Jonghyun smiled. "Umm! We're kinda hoping for you to save us." D.O. scratches his neck.

 

"How?" Jonghyun asked. "By killing the Master of The Mansion." Chanyeol said. "Kai is the Master right?" Kyuhyun went closer to them. "We can't tell you, But he is just around you." D.O. whispered.

 

Both of them vanished leaving them with no clue. "What does he mean by that?" Jonghyun asked.