What?

Matchmaking sensation

In Krystal's head

The blanket smelt different, not my usual vanilla scent; it's a pleasant lemon-ish perfume that might belonged to a man. Well, my clothes felt different too, the fabric was smoother than the ones I wore last night. Did someone change them? I woke up due to this uneasiness. I sat up straight in an unknown yet luxurious room. So... what happened last night? Did I...? Did the guys..? Oh lord, I needed to pee. I couldn't concentrate more.

Someone suddenly came out of the bathroom door, wearing a creme towel. His wet short hair was messy, in a good way. This guy, did he....? That moment he lifted his face letting me see his identity then I recognize his, no, her face. Right after that realisation all of her feminin characteristic stood out to my sight. She has a very proportional slim body under that towel.

"You. Idiot. What are you doing here?" I pointed her. "Oh no did we... last night? What about the two guys?"

"Oh you're awake now." Her voice then increased of intensity."DON'T GET FULL OF YOURSELF. Nothing happened last night."

"So... ?" I felt relieved and slightly...I don't know, disappointed. Who am I kidding?

"I freakin punched a gay, innocent gay man because of you!"

"Gay? Who are you talking about?"

"Let me clear the fog in that little brain of yours. The two guys you encountered before you collapsed were gays. They were only trying to ask your skin treatment. But I idiotically punched one of them because I misunderstood their actions. ARGH."

Damn, I thought they were going to me. "Oh well... I was lucky. If I were to encounter two straight guys. I might be..." I paused. "I have to use your bathroom. Get out of my way."

"Trippin girl. You still behave barbarically." she said as I slammed the door.

I was fulfilling my excretion need when suddenly Amber locked me out from the outside.

"YAH. Unlock the door." I yelled after I was done.

"Gotcha." She replied behind the door. She's going to pay for this.

"Well well well, what's this? Is this your watch? The one you wear everyday?" She left her precious belonging next to the wash basin.

"Oh. no." she mumbled from the other side.

"I might as well flash it down the toilets."

"You are pure evil..." I could hear a click. She was pushing the door as she slidded her head in between. "But, you have to take a shower first. You stink, trippin girl." She locked it again.

"YOU are mental."

But... it's not like I didn't want to take a shower. My hair stinks alcohol. I started to undress myself. "Amber, you idiot. Don't you dare sneak in." I said.

"Why? Who wants to see you anyway? I'm a busy girl, I have better things to do."

"Tch, that idiot." I turned the shower on. The warm water calmed me. I lifted my head and closed my eyes as I let the flow of water cleaned me. This was always the time when I do deep thinking. I couldn't help it anyhow.

From what I remembered.... I texted Amber after the two gay guy talked to me. And somehow she was the one bringing me to her house. I bet she's the one who changed my clothes too. That ert...kind ert. If I thought about it, she punched that gay guy because she mistook him for a straight guy with bad intention. SHE WAS TRYING TO PROTECT ME. Gosh my mind was getting loud.

Amber idiot. You're busted.

I got out of the bathroom already, she unlocked the door while I was busy showering. She was there standing in front of the mirror as she was adjusting her tie.

"So... you punched him because you thought I was in danger, did you?"

"What? No. I was letting out my emotions. I just like to punch people for fun." She didn't turn her head to my direction.

"Who the hell does that? You're lying!"

"No. Trippin girl. Stop assuming things as you like."

"Liar." I pushed her hard. She wasn't fighting back. I knew she was stronger than me but why did she weakened herself?

"By the way. You're towel is about to reveal...things." She added. I didn't realise I was only wearing that piece of clothes.

"Oh..." I was so embarrassed.

"One day or another, someone will you. And I won't be there to save that dignity of yours." She lifted me, carrying me on her right shoulder. She threw me to her bed. I bounced few times before I laid down still. She hold both of my hands. This reminded me of the day I tripped over in gym and I pulled her tie, making her fall on me. What is she going to do to me? My heart was knocking my chest, powerfully. "Trippin girl." She whispered in my ear. "Go and.... get changed." she finished as she let go of me. She got out of the room rapidly. I heard a door slam...

What?