Volley ball

Matchmaking sensation

In Krystal's head

"Ms Jung. Would you mind explaining me your...drenched P.E. uniform?" Asked the P.E. teacher.

"Long story. With all due respect, we'll sweat anyway." I replied as I bow.

"Very well. I let you off this time. Only."

"Thank you ma'am."

"You shall position yourself there. It's smash practice." She ordered.

 

First ball coming in my direction. I jumped as high as the net to hit the ball with my right hand. This one's for that rotten face. Amber.

Second ball coming. This one's for that arrogant girl Amber. I smashed powerfully, giving my hand bruises.

Third ball coming. Last but not least for the ultimate idiot. The ball was propulsed to the other side with burning speed. I felt satisfied as I let out my frustration.

"Love the spirit, miss Jung." commented the P.E. teacher

"Thank you." I replied.

"Yah, Krystal I've never seen you so.... determined." Luna came closer.

"Well, you better be prepared to see this side of me often." I looked at my phone. I might need to send that rotten idiot a message before we mess up our plan.

Yah idiot, it's my number. Don't call it with a curse or something. I'm in the volley ball gym. Krystal.

She replied within a minute.

The tripping girl... finally. I'll call this cursed number that. Kay, don't come to the cafeteria. I'm there. You should be out of my way. AL.

She's as rude as real life. Pfft. My fault for expecting a slight politeness in her message. I put my phone away as I changed into my dry uniform. I got rid of the excess water of my P.E. clothes then put it in a plastic bag.

"Krys, let's go to the cafeteria. I'm thristy as hell." said Luna.

"Go by yourself I'm not in the mood."

"Come on Krystal." added Hara my classmates.

"Argh, I'm tired." Is Amber still there in the cafeteria? God if I go there I might mess up this plan in one day of operation. I could already imagine her angry face yelling at me...

I had to warn Amber about my coming.

Idiot, read this text ASAP. I'm coming to the cafeteria. You should get out of there. K.

The reply came out very fast.

Trippin girl, didn't I tell you not to come here. I'm eating lunch with Suzy. Don't disturb me. Either you go somewhere else or the rumor's going wild.

I had no choice.

"Krys, with who are you texting? You've been holding your phone a lot lately. Is it Amber?" asked Hara.

"Yeah." I didn't think before stating that. "No. No. No. I'm lying."

"YAH, IT IS Amber!" screamed Luna. Damn it Krystal.... People around us heard her well.

As we got near to the cafeteria, I stopped my walk "Guys I think I gotta go to the library." I said.

"LIBRARY?" asked Hara and Luna in unison.

"I know it's unexpected but....."

"She has a girlfriend to worry." teased Luna.

"NO, she's not there. She's in the caf..." I cut myself before revealing anything else. "Bye." I ran away

"Ck... that Krystal she's not telling us everything." said Luna. I ignored her saying.

 

I went inside the library. The creativity board was exposing a photo of Amber and I.... during our "scandal". I tear them apart as I read the rumor's content.

"Amber and Krystal are gay for each other. They showed us some deep skinship. Letting us wonder what do they do when they're alone?"

"Perfect couple, gorgeous, rich, and gay."

"Despicably hot couple."

"The prince and the princess twisted love."

So they actually hated us? or loved us? I don't know. Hopefully Amber's plan works.

"Trippin girl... what the." called Amber from behind.

"What are you doing here idiot?"

"I saw your friend in the cafeteria. I thought she was with you. So I went away."

"I was the one who got away, idiot."

"We ended up bumping at each other again..." she sighed.

We looked around as we noticed people near us taking out their phone equiped with a camera.

"No.. they're going to update the rumor." I said.

"Can you run?"

"Yes."

"then let's go." She hold my hand during our escape. "Separate ways okay. Meet me in the computer room." as she let go of me.

"Okay."

"Don't trip over." I rolled my eyes because of her mocking order. She was laughing at me.