A rumor to stop another

Matchmaking sensation

In Krystal's head

I look at my vibrating phone. It's her reply.

Trippin girl, no need to rush. I'm on my way. Keep hiding. AL.

She ordered me around as if everything was fairly easy to be done. I hated to be alone in this computer lab. The aura of it made me uneasy. I had to admit that I was not the bravest horror audience but this dark room...was horrifying. The switch to turn on the bright light was in the extreme edge of the darkest room corner.

Not to mention that the computers were a good hiding place for creatures to come out and surprise me. I heard a nasty quote about my situation.

"The scariest thing in the world is not the fact that you are alone. It's when you discover that you are actually...not."

Thinking of that quote itself made me tremble of fear. What if those mystical presence were comploting to scare the hell out of me. The more I panic the more I hallucinate. I believed my hallucination unfortunately.

A dark shadow went past over me. I looked back to see a flipped door. It was moved by something...someone. My breath got heavy as my front were drenched of sweats from fear.

A hand whose owner was behind me, caught my shoulder. I was about to scream but the other hand prevented me to do so.

"Hey, Hey trippin' girl. Calm down." I bit her palm as I turned my body in order to face her.

"IDIOT. It was all your doing."

"Hahahahaha. I'm laughing my heart out." She's hitting her knee from satisfaction.

'It's not funny.... I almost die because of it.."

"Rare reaction though." As she giggled once again.

"Enough. I'm leaving."

"Yah, not yet. I figured something out." She caught my wrist.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"I know how to end the rumor."

"How?" I frowned in the dark.

"You can kill a rumor by making another one."

"You mean, a rumor for a rumor?"

"Exactly. Which is why we need to do this separately. You must have someone you like, haven't you?"

"Eurgh, no...."

"Then find someone. Someone that you, at least don't mind being paired up with."

"Alright. Then how about you?"

"Don't worry. Tonight I'll be having a date with Suzy."

My chest felt empty. I tried to hold on but I couldn't understand the possible cause of it. There is no way I'm feeling devastated because of her, the ultimate idiot. Ain't I right? Ain't I?

*******************

 

I went to the bar. Drinking any shots served in front of me. I was so wasted, the fake ID I got from Hara worked splendidly. A shot of tequilla then vodka, then....other alcohol that I couldn't remember....

"I think I lost Luna and Hara..." I started to monologue to myself.

I walked unbalancely to the exit of the bar's back door. Holding on to the wall everytime I felt close to falling. Then my phone vibrated. Or so I believed it did. I checked the touch-screen monitor as I saw 3 text notification. two from Luna, asking me where I am.

"I'm in the back doooor b*tch." I spoke to my phone as if Luna could hear me.

Then... the last message. It was from Amber.

"Hey beauty. Wanna play with us?" said two men, I never knew.

"Na-aaah. I'm texting can't you see?" I bluntly replied.

Trippin' girl, how's the new plan? Did you find someone yet? AL.

I replied.

Idiot, I'm waaaasted. There's 2 guys who want to play with me. The Colombo bar rooocks. Hv fun dating, casanova.

I locked my phone homescreen... in confusion. 5 minutes of watching my drunk behavior, one of the stranger suddenly started to carress my cheek. That moment, only that moment, I realised I was in big trouble. I looked back at the bar exit door. At my regrets, it can only be opened from the inside.

"You can't escape from us."

Sh*t....