Wrath

Matchmaking sensation

In Krystal's head

 

"What about my wrath?" It was Sica unnie's voice. I shallow a mouthful of saliva... How did she? Unnie was... how did she get here? I didn't see her coming, for god sake.

"No... nothing." I stuttered.

"Bye Krystal.... and Krystal's unnie." Amber bowed with her head before she's gone. She did avoid Sica's unnie interrogation by luck and situation understanding.

Now it's my turn to face Jessica unnie.

"Who's that guy? And...where did you spend night?" She crossed her arm.

"It's Amber and long story." I rolled my eyes.

"Amber as Amber Liu?!"

"Yeah...why?"

"Krystal..." She coughed a bit. "Oh my god, I just met Amber Liu!" She started dancing happily.

"Whu-what?" Her behavior was tough to digest. Too surprised to not think I was hallucinating. "Are you her fan or something?"

"Yes. Especially her cousin Choi Sooyoung." She added.

"I know that." I paused. "So.... you're not mad? Mad at me or anyone? Not even the maids?"

"Why would be mad?" Sica unnie asked back, raising her left eyebrow.

Holy crap... Her mood was too bright and sunny to my sane perception. I know her. Whenever she's too happy, something worse than her usual angry state happens. All of her at that very second was only temporary. I needed to know what overly brightened Sica's unnie mood.

"Unnie, what happened?"

"Nothing. Why do you ask?"

"Because you've been acting like a heaven-unnie, insteadofthehell-unnie I used to deal with." I mumbled, too afraid to ruin her good mood.

"So it's wrong for me to be happy?"

"No. No. No. I just want to know what made unnie so...happy?" Saying Unnie and the word happy in the same sentence was the combination of a century.

"You."

"Me?"

"Technically you and someone else."

"Who?" I was more confused than before.

"Amber and you." she said. Hearing her saying that made me skip a beat.

"Why?"

"Finally my sister has found someone else. She got over her only ex." she pretended to cry of happiness.

"Yah, unnie, it's not like that at all."

"Whatever. I'm 100% all for Amber."

"Yah unnie...You too? Why does everybody want us together?" I grunted. "Unnie, is there another reason behind this sudden approval?"

"No-no. I'm aproving unconditionally. You know me Krys."

"Exactly, I know you and you're lying." I started to think ahead. What could she possibly get the best of me being together with...Amber, that handsom...NO, that idiot? I thought hard, trying to discover the reason under the blanket. Oh... I think I found out why. "Unnie, is it... her cousin, Sooyoung, the reason of your approval?"

"What? Please, I'm not that desperate." She lied again, rolling her eyes.

"It is Sooyoung! Yah, you want to use Amber to be close to Sooyoung."

"Why would I bother doing that? There's too many people who's head over heels for me."

"But you love none."

"So...?"

"I WON'T LET YOU USE AMBER ANYWAY."

"FINE. But I'm still approving you."

With that I walked away. My anger, disbelief, and happiness were all mixed together to the point I couldn't differentiate them. My room was the only escape, I had had ever left. I lied down with burdened mind as I starred to the blank and pure ceilling before me. I had the room by myself, no unnie and no maids. The more I was immobile the more I got drowned in my own scenario making of what might happen in the future. As if I was the script writer of my destiny. The idea of being officially together with Amber didn't disgust me as much as it did days ago. Have I developed feelings for her? No, I don't think so. Not minding being matched with her didn't mean that I completely love her. Maybe I was too busy denying the rumor that I actually never consider my heart soft whisper, that I never get to understand.

I got up, needing to see the mirror. I was obviously still wearing the previous clothes Amber gave me. I tilt my heavy head while I observed my entire outfit. The words coming out of echoed in my head. I'm the one who gave you this so it adds more value, don't you think? Whether she offered me those or not, I would still wear it because I loved this ensemble. Well, I wouldn't wear it everyday but at least I'll combine them with something of mine.

Good. I'm regaining my sanity.

I decided to turn on the television. Needless to say, that the face coming out on the screen was too familiar to be ignored. The face I haven't enough seen these past days. That mouth of hers talking wisely to the reporters. That rare charisma in front of the camera. Amber. She was everywhere I look. 

 

------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I updated hardly. It's so hard to find time T-T