Second rescue

Matchmaking sensation

In Amber's head

"I'm sorry Suzy. Maybe this not the right time..." or motive. I used Suzy to execute that brilliant plan of mine.

"It's okay." She suddenly kissed me on the cheek, very close to my lips's edge.

"Oh." I blurted out.

"Don't worry. There's no meaning behind it." She smiled radiantly.

"Ok. I'm off then." I put on my helmet.

"Bye. Careful."

"Bye." I accelerated in the darkness lightened by the city's business.

Colombo club... here I come. I added more speed for my own speed thirst, dodging the obstacles with a spoonful of adrenaline. I cannot go any slower. I wasn't helping Krystal for her sake but for the beauty of pleasuring myself. I did what I wanted to do, not what I had to do, that's going to be a different story. I was born to be wild and forever untamed. Maybe the rumor doesn't matter in this case.

I did a last turn, bending my motorcycle and body to the point that my right knee touched the ground. Perfect.Then, I could get a glimpse of the Colombo's fancy building alredy. I decreased my speed until my CVR ceased moving. I took off my helmet then checked the inside of the club. Within the crowd I knew she wasn't there.

Then I noticed an exit door other than the one in front. I got curious. It leaded to the back of the club which was mainly the car parking and telephone boxes.

It also leaded me to her.

Krystal.

She was standing, facing two guys. One of them started to caress Krystal's face. My blood was boiling. I ran assaulting them head on. My hands turned to hard fists ready to punch. I hit one of them in the face with power.

"Yah, yah are you insane?" He was agonizing of pain. His cheekbone started to bleed from the shock of my punch.

"Don't play dumb." I replied. I took his collar though he was a bit taller than me. And I didn't care.

"Maybe we should clear up the misunderstand. It's not what you think it is. We're gay!" The other guy said as he separated me with my prey, without anger and violence. I was obnoxiously astounded. Gay, he said....

"So, what happened?"

 

Author's POV

Adam and Trev were heading out to the Colombo club when Krystal got out of the emergency door, heavily drunk. They couldn't help but notice Krystal's amazingly flawless skin. Trev took initiative to ask her what product she used.

"Hey beauty, what did you aply to your skin?" Trev asked, ignoring her tipsy state.

"Na-aah I'm texting can't you see?" Krystal managed to say. She took her phone out and typed something down.

The two guys waited for her to regain a bit of awareness until Trev got impatient and asked her again. This time he was making sure her skin was as smooth as he predicted. He caressed Krystal cheek. This action made Krystal and Adam shrugged. Adam got a bit jealous but in the end Trev was only trying to improve his skin by asking an expert, which was Krystal.

"You can't escape us until you tell me what treatment did you do to your face?" persisted Trev.

That's when Amber punched him.

 

Amber was speechless after hearing the whole story from Adam. She mistook a gay for ar. She was drown in guilt.

"I'm so sorry." She bowed as many time as possible within 10 seconds.

"It's okay. You were just trying to protect your girl perhaps?" said Trev.

"Yeah, no." Amber nodded with a frown. She wasn't sure herself of who she is to Krystal.

Out of nowhere Krystal pulled Amber's Jacket. "idiot." she mumbled before she collapsed.

This trippin' girl... is tripping everywhere, even my mind, thought Amber.

"I'm gonna take care of her." Amber said.

"Don't mind us." the two of them replied.

Amber made Krystal sit to her motorcycle. She wondered how is she going to manage carrying her to a safe place. She was thinking of bringing the younger girl home but she didn't know its where about. So she decided to take Krystal to her house.

"How do I keep her from falling from my motorcycle?" asked Amber to herself. She thought deeply then came out with a solution.

She tied her waist with Krystal's during the ride with her scarf. They were unpurposely cuddling as Krystal was still unconcious. The younger girl leaned on Amber's reassuring back. Amber couldn't stop smiling with the passing wind.

It wasn't awkward at all.....