Over heard

Matchmaking sensation

In Krystal's head

I got trough the stairs of the rooftop...without tripping. I couldn't help but grin at Amber that occupied my mind. The way I always predict her reaction made me uneasy since she's there in the corner of my mind, reminding me how much I missed our arguments; that might be annoying but fun. Maybe what people said is true: the most annoying thing is the first to be missed because it left in us a big impression, big enough to feel empty whenever it goes away from our life. And yeah I didn't know how to react to Amber's saying from the television. It hurts somehow... Suzy was the one she cared about, but what hurts the most is that she never tried to reach me since her conference. No news, no text...nothing significant.

Anyway, I was not there to think about her. I was initially looking for a fresh air to carry my gloomy feeling away. Since the rooftop's a vast place, I lied down by myself. I had nothing but the blue azure in front of me so I extended my arms to relax my body. It felt good and lonely. I got the sky by myself but no one to share it with. I guessed I would share it with someone I trusted the most. Someone like Sica unnie without the blood bond. Someone....Argh I knew that the only name popping out of my mind would be Amber....My breathing slowed down yet my heart started to race.

Enough thinking. I was destroying my moment.

I closed my sight awarness, letting my entire body lose the tenseness. Only at that particular moment, the sound of a person's step got louder. It broke my meditation in a snap of a second. My first instict is to hide behind the door entrance.

"Am, come," It was a girl's voice...

"Yah, Suzy. There's nothing up here."

"You're wrong. There is something and it's called privacy." she giggled.

From the corner of my eye, I was able to leer their gestes and movements though my heart was squeezed by the closeness of those two. I hid myself deeper.

"What are you doing..." Amber said.

"It was really sweet of you."

"Did I do something?"

"Yeah, during the broadcast. I thought we wouldn't be together."

"Yah...Suz..." 

They kissed. No, she kissed Amber. Well it's their business anyway. I tried to convince myself that I didn't care but all I wanted to do was jumping from a six floor building...

It felt like an eternity watching them from here. There's a drop of satisfaction whenever Amber tried to push Suzy away. In the end she gave up getting away from Suzy...that's when my heart sinked deeper. Suzy managed to wrap her hands around the tomboy's neck.

Kill me now.

***************

Instead of getting rid of my gloominess, I obtained a more severe depression.

"Yah Krystal, you're killing me with your aura." said Luna.

"Am I?"

"Krys, tell me."

"There's nothing to tell." I replied as I looked away.

"Seriously..."

From afar I can see Amber coming in my direction. Her eyes were onto mine...