Almost back

Matchmaking sensation

Krystal's head

"Yeah" I smiled. Or so I thought I did.

It's up to her to intreprete my expression of friendliness in whatever way she pleased. My body was too worn out to even point out Amber's embarrassment due to her idiocy in putting a password like that. Exhausted and fatigued, I resolved to let Amber be. I knew how ashamed and embarrassed she was because if I were her, I would definitely buy a ticket to L.A and never come back. What an amusing night. It was thrilling yet entertaining in some ways. There is no way I'm forgetting this day.

 

"Uhm. trippin' girl... You're still awake?" Amber began to say.

 

"What is it? " I respond as I sighed quietly. After what happened she still dared to call me that name. I guessed that habit was too hard to change. I leaned onto the window without looking at her face.

 

"Well..." she said between heavy breaths.

 

"Guys, wakey wakey. We're already here." interrupted Sooyoung. That unnie is completely 4 dimensional... She didn't notice that we were still talking to each other even though it's only a word or two.

 

Yet.. she managed to get me home without me telling her the right direction. "Hey, unnie. I totally forgot leading you the way.. How come you know the path to my home so well?"

 

"Who doesn't?" Sooyoung answered with confidence while smirking at Amber.

 

"Oh god.." Amber muttered to herself. From the corner of my eyes, she facepalmed her head lightly so that I couldn't notice. "Nasoo, shut up." Amber whispered as she clenched her teeth.

Funny sight. I was well entertained by those two comedic creature. No wonder, they are relatives.

 

"Yah, kiddo, what are you smiling for?" Amber pointed out. Perhaps she was trying to reobtain some power over me. Prideless as she was then, she wanted to humiliate me.

 

"Does it bother you?" i asked,

 

"Yeah, my car. My rules."

 

"Come on guys don't..." Sooyoung began to say.

 

"SHUT UP." Amber and I screamed, turning our heads towards Sooyoung unnie.

 

"Amber you're gonna pay for this..."

 

"I'll buy you some choco-mint ice cream." Amber promised.

 

"Apologize accepted." Sooyoung unnie grinned like a malicious fairy while I still wonder how do I end up with these two crazy people...

 

Sooyoung knocked the door three times. Waiting for a long 7 minutes to finally be welcomed by my sister. Judging from her face and drowsy walk, obviously, she had been sleeping for a while. With a low whining voice she said. "Yah, Krystal I already told you not...." Suddenly something magical and unknown to me happened; she brightened her expression at the sight of our guest. "To go home late." she finished. I went to analize the situation... Watching Sica unnie behavior to obtain an explanation.

Oh

Got it.

There's Sooyoung unnie.

 

"Unnie, get a grip..." I whispered in her ear as she freezed for a moment gazing at Sooyoung unnie who warm heartedly smile at Unnie's funny expression.

 

She shallowed hard as she drifted her attention elsewhere. "Uhm.. you may come..in."

 

"Well, nice to meet you. This idiot behind me is Amber, my cousin. Don't talk to her cuz she's high. And I'm Sooyoung." The tall girl friendly presented herself. 

 

"I knew her already." Suprisingly unnie wasn't being herself. She was connected to the conversation. "Jessica. My name's Jessica."

 

"Sould i call you Sica or Jess? You can call me Soo if you're not bothered calling me with a nickname."

 

"I prefer being called Jessica though but I guess I can live by being called Sica."

 

"Oh so you're gonna die, if I call you Jess?" joked Sooyoung.

 

Jessica unnie had this smile conquering her face. "Well, people usually overreact the tone of that nickname... Saying it like the word Jazz or Yes. So yeah, I'm not pleased."

 

"JAZZSICA..." Sooyoung spit out laughing inside.

 

"YAH, you... " Sica unnie  playfully hit Sooyoung shoulder. I knew from the look of Soo unnie that she was in agony. My sister is definitely stronger than she may look like.

 

"Unnie, I don't want to interrupt your..." I received the glare of the century from my unnie. "friendly talk... I just wanted to go to sleep. I'll be in my room." As I dashed upstairs trying to get some peace from this roller coaster day.

 

"Yah, I'm with her on this one. Gimme the car keys. I need to rest too." claimed Amber.

 

"Alright, alright. I'll be going. Goodnight Jass...sica." Sooyoung teased my unnie.

 

"Goodnight Soo." said my sister...timidly. Like I said, timidly.

 

 

*******************************************************************************

 

Boring chapter is boring.

Sorry, I'm like out of ideas in how to connect the story. There's this important complication coming ahead but connecting the actual flow with it will be awkward and hard.

So, gimme time. I know I know, I'm so inconsistent and hopeless.